• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Customer service

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I must say out of any sponsor I ever seen z has the most respect, and best customer service I have seen.When all the seized packs where happening z did not hesitate to resend.Most sponsors would just leave you in the cold.In this business customer service goes along way.Thanks Uncle z.

you are correct. I had one that was intercepted and the "re" was just fumbled. Z and OD are on it to make sure my little order is going to make it. Kinda make me feel like a big order customer. Thanks guys

I agree, Z got great customer service.. & that's rare in this industry, it's nice to know u can count on him.

Totally agree, Z corrects thing when they have been out of his control(postal system). He had to resend my package and it should be here any day. His reps are helpful and on point. This is my second order and there will be a lot more to follow.

Z customer service is the reason I will no longer send my money anywhere else z I'm a lifer thank u

I have to agree.
I've had my spats with some of you Z boys, but Z has always delivered, he and his reps attention to customer service is second to none.
They won't tell you to get lost, as much as they might want to lol. They will hold it together and get you taken care of.

Well bros the way i do it is to be as classy as can be , i never bring my re-send business on here i talk to the big dogs here inc Z im pm and all i ever get is cooperation professionalism and friendships with knowledge , this doesnt mean i do or dont get my packs as its the nature of this business were dealing with and if burned often i would not stay . so lets keep it kool and lets hope our goodies make it home . then we can all be a bunch of jacked up freaks

I have to agree.
I've had my spats with some of you Z boys, but Z has always delivered, he and his reps attention to customer service is second to none.
They won't tell you to get lost, as much as they might want to lol. They will hold it together and get you taken care of.
Get lost Ben lol jk bro you are always welcome in the z section.

I over use the shit out of these smileys LOL

Hahahaha, ben's trying to get on the Z crew now. Priceless.

?????

No one said that, and that's not going to happen.
You sure do like to assume a lot about me.

Ben has finally returned home...

Awwww shit hahaha.
Somehow I always end up back here.
Z is like an abusive boyfriend, I want to leave him but it hurts so good LOL

Starting to see that post a few months ago about sponsor hoppers and gear whores.... Now look at benj over at the uncle after him and pars split... Where next hhhmmmmm....

Damn, that's a real slap in the face after I did my best to help you.
I thought we were cool. Guess I was wrong.

To be clear, I'm merely giving Z props.
Every problem he handles with class and gets the job done.
He doesn't whine and blacklist people for complaining.
He doesn't expect everyone to kiss his ass.
I'm not hopping to anyone.
I'm done gear repping. It's not for me.

There is a reason why Z has been around for a longgggg time. Aside from the biz side of it Z and OD actually give a fuck about people.. What a strange concept.. That along with all us here to help and the transparent testing that is done what more could you want.

IML Gear Cream!
I cannot say personally what Z candy is like. But what I can say is that he and his reps insured I got my products. And with the upmost professionalism and respect all around from Z to his reps. Also I have a close friend of mine who ran my first order because of issues I have making it so that I cannot run a cycle just yet.. But he gained a solid 24 lbs. Z test cyp for 10 weeks.. strength was way up hit a personal max on all lifts. Was up 35 lbs on flat bench by the end of the cycle.. I have a supply on stand by right now waiting for me to run it... And I have no doubt in my mind the product is g2g.. I will continue to do more with Z in the future. not just because of his products but more because of his business approach and the team that supports him.. I don't know if this will sound fucked up but I think a lot of why Z does so well and is so big is because not just because of his products but because of the team he has... OD VE ontop fuck everyone keeps the shit together. Stronger than gorilla glue...

Keep up the good work guys.. AND THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE. especially for guys like me...

Back