• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hgh her's the findings

BKLYNBORN

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So i wanted to share some additional good news about Z's hgh , i recently tested his hgh after chatting with a board rep i wont name , my buddy and i have told Z the results too , about me testing the hgh , so first ill say that my test was not a protocol testing with base-line, ill leave that to HEAVY who has proven great results but more of something i did on my own

I tested myself buy pinning 6 1/2 iui ( 10 iui would be used if protocol testing ) IM in my shoulder at 4:15 am , my girl drew my blood at 7:45 as i was instructed to do and saw how HEAVY did it , to leave 3 1/2 hrs before drawing blood . I got my results and the rage from my testing facility was that the normal range was from 10 and below to zero , 10 being the highest .MY level came up at 15 , remember this was only 6 1/2 iui if it were 10 my range may have been in the 20's which shows that Z's HGH IS OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY .

Here is what also makes his stuff the best , i am using 2 kits i had to put away from last yr and did this test before before i use my new ones which i will also test , so my kits are 1 yr old . 1 FUCKING YR OLD and still kicking .
hgh refigerated
35 degrees -46 f good for 1yr
mixed good for 14 days
not refrigerated-30 days un-mixed powder only not to exceed hight temp/ these are only guide lines

So all you thinking stop and get some p.s. I am not a board rep just one of you regular dudes on here but will give credit and praise where it is due and it is DUE

:winkfinger:

Last edited:
Sounds great brother!

Post up your labs when you get a chance please.

Thanks

when my girl brings them to me i will , i was told because it was not protocol testing i shouldnt , is there somthing i should look for on the test , i was also going to do igf with it but ill save that for later on in the cycle with the new kits

Sounds like great HGH numbers-post it up !! Thanks-OD

:coffee:

Glad to see the truth about Z HGH has been coming out about the excellent quality!! My wife is going on 6 months using it and loves it!!!! Thanks Z!!!

Last edited:
this is good news, I dont know who to trust with buying HGH and have yet to try it out

this is good news, I dont know who to trust with buying HGH and have yet to try it out
lost i think youve just read the answer so go for it and his hgh deliver is quick , your going to like quality BBOZAK enjoy

Hey guys I'm a little worried received email about a week and half ago saying order being processed, I email back and asked if was shipped or tracking number and he said he sent info to supplier and hasn't received tracking info and wen he does he will update me!! Just wondering I this is normal??? I emailed him earlier tonight and looking for updates?? Just been reading bad reviews on other forums about his business!!! Looking for advice or wisdom I guess!!!

Very excite!

Hey guys I'm a little worried received email about a week and half ago saying order being processed, I email back and asked if was shipped or tracking number and he said he sent info to supplier and hasn't received tracking info and wen he does he will update me!! Just wondering I this is normal??? I emailed him earlier tonight and looking for updates?? Just been reading bad reviews on other forums about his business!!! Looking for advice or wisdom I guess!!!

There are plenty of reps pm a rep and we will help you with questions

Bro dont go by the negativity on other forums about Z ive purchased his HGh a few times already as as i can see i started the tread and i tested as well as HEAVYIRON who did a ull prtocol testing for it , and all is good . Do as VB said and they will help and guide you thru

I just saw someone else will getthe reults from Z's GH test by tomorrow, u can't believ everyting u read out there, I have 100 % faith on Z's products.

Back