• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where do you get your Script filled?

IAMLEGEND1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Took my script into Target, bc its a pharmacy in my PPO network and i prefer going to target rather than Walmart to do my shopping, and paid 45 buck for 2 - 1ml vials of Test C. It was brand, pfizer, they claimed there is no generic.

What are you guys paying and where if you dont mind me asking?

Walgreens dispenses my 10 Ml vial of Watson Test-C (200 mg/ml) for $127. It's gone up about $20 over the past 4 years.

My health plan only covered it for about a year. It was $5 copay then, the $127 is the full retail price.

Check with your insurance company , mine has a mail order pharm,( Aetna) I paid only $20 for 13 1ml vials of test C and the brand name is paddock. As i was waiting for the order i had my Doc call in a script for it at wallgreens. It was a 10 ml vial brand name watson that cost me $128.00 ,I will only deal with the mail order pharm from here on out,

I use Costco. $62/10ml as a member and about $5 more if you aren't. I checked with Walmart and my local grocery store pharm and they were both at $110-115.

I use Costco. $62/10ml as a member and about $5 more if you aren't. I checked with Walmart and my local grocery store pharm and they were both at $110-115.

This^^^

Ive been preaching costco for a while now. I paid 74.00 for 10ml of depo-test and 15.00 for 30 1mg arimidex (generic). No insurance.

So I switched my script to my mail order, doc wrote the script for a 3 month supply of 200mg EO week. So thats 2 pins a month for 3 months = 6mls. They sent me 3 10ml bottles and I have a refill in July, am I retarted or something? lol

Oh and the cost for all 3 10ml bottles was 23 bucks!

$45 for 13ml through mail order Medco.

10ml Watson Test Cyp 200mg/ml @ CVS for $10 with insurance

I realized why they sent me so much, they want me to discard the 10 ml bottle after 30 days, so im supposed to throw away 8mls a month

Why do all the docs give yall Test C? It seems it would make it easier on the patient to script Test E for 2 injects a week instead of a bunch.

Why do all the docs give yall Test C? It seems it would make it easier on the patient to script Test E for 2 injects a week instead of a bunch.

Test e & c are pretty much the same thing, maybe you're thinking about test suspension which is every day.......or prop which is every other day.....

$5 for 10ml watson cyp....its a regional grocery chain....but if i would get brand(pfizer)it would be $125...

Holy fuck, people actually pay 120bucks for a 10ml vial? isthisreallife

IML Gear Cream!
I get my my Test from a compounding pharmacy through my doctor... I am prescribed .75ml twice/wk (1.5ml wk total)... I get 10ml vials of Test Cyp @ 200mg/ml for $90... Im not using insurance....

Back