Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

--> tren & deca?? <--

Rep Points

Question --> tren & deca?? <--

STATS:

29 y/o
    185-190
    BF..shredded but not dried out...in other words..need to figure out still bros (dont slam me!)
    Years Training consistently = 6 solid
    Previous Cycle Exp = Not new on the block...not and expert. Yes, Deca/NPP / TREN A/E ect ect
    Training and Diet = Training = like theres no tommorow. Diet = inpecable (sp?)
    Cycle Goals = MASS while staying lean!

NOW - I've read for year's "NOR19 is a solo flight! dont run 2 NOR19 @ once! mega shutdown! ECT"

I've been reading on other site, rather, Ive been reading abt alot of bro's running the 2 together for such goals as I stated.

Feedback PLEASE on...

Should I run the Deca for 13-15wks go off for 3-4 then blast tren? ---> whats a good line up?
    Advice on AI's/Prolactin slayer's....how when ect..

HCG usage ...how when?

----> Was thinking something Like...

Test Cyp @750 1 - 15/till admin of Tren A
    Deca @600 1- 15

Tren EOD @ 175mg's for 6wk's
    Test down to 500mg's

When All said & down bring test to a cruise level of 250-300 & start some replenishing products.

---> Thanks in Advance BROS
    GreenGiant is a fictional character and does not condone the use of AAS. All post made by GreenGiany should not be taken seriously.

Rep Points

Ive been thinking of doing a similiar setup for my next cycle. Im toying with the idea of doing a lean bulker with test prop, tren ace and npp. Hearing conflicting opinions on running 2 19nors.

Rep Points

Welcome to the Club..................lmao
    GreenGiant is a fictional character and does not condone the use of AAS. All post made by GreenGiany should not be taken seriously.

Xroids.com Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

If you blast only use test as tren will shut you down as in sex drive.

Rep Points

if youre willing to take tren i dont see why anyone would even bother with deca. besides masking joint pain i suppose.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

bro, If it were me.. I would run prop(though cyp will do...), tren ace, and one of the following: winny, mast, primo, proviron, halo... along with an ai, nolva, and caber(if you need it, probably won't but not bad idea to have on hand)....
    That should finish the leaning, 'drying out'... unless you are talking for a comp.. then there's a couple other things I would do too, but not unless it was a comp...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by overburdened View Post
    bro, If it were me.. I would run prop(though cyp will do...), tren ace, and one of the following: winny, mast, primo, proviron, halo... along with an ai, nolva, and caber(if you need it, probably won't but not bad idea to have on hand)....
    That should finish the leaning, 'drying out'... unless you are talking for a comp.. then there's a couple other things I would do too, but not unless it was a comp...

Thanks for some input. Not for Comp, Which im sure Ill get slammed for. My reasoning for the cyp was to add an extra layer there for bulk. Was debating on running winn or mast. And the Primo..what benefits would I get out of this exactly? this is one that i have not run yet, no particular reason. I know I need to run it @ 500-600 wk. proviron yes..halo more YES. Caber is must love the stuff.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gm09 View Post
    if youre willing to take tren i dont see why anyone would even bother with deca. besides masking joint pain i suppose.
    Theory is/was/is/was ..Running the Deca prior to the tren to pack on as much mass as possible thus leading into the tren to up the game, but it all sounds good in theory........

Hell's Ambassador

Rep Points

Ive run low test with 400 npp and 400 tren ace with no problems, Just used aromasin and caber. Right now, Im running high test with high NPP and low tren e and rocking along well!
    Currently Powered by GAULS & Dragon Pharma

BOARD REP

Rep Points

If you are wanting to run proviron and halo, go with either mast or primo... You will attain a little more hardness with mast over primo... Probably not much else... Sides wise, primo may be better choice than mast, but I don't think it will make much, if any, difference