• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Long time reader.. First time poster. Cycle Advice

PrideofNJ

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys... Just got a new name because my email got changed but been a long time reader. But like many I believe I am ready for my first cycle and looking for advice/correction/ or people just to be brutally honest. I really take all comments to heart and appreciate in advance any help or guidance some of you older more advanced members can give me anyway here I go.

Okay..
Im a 24 year old 245 lb ex Div 1A football player. I have been lifting my whole life and usually in amazing shape. While I still think I am in great shape I want to gain some extra lean mass and strength before my summer push. I am on a strict high protein low carb diet. 70/20/10 I would say.

My lifts are still above average where my Bench is around 365 / Clean about 255 / Squat about 325 (Legs arent my main focus, althought getting back into it with football lifts snatches,cleans,jerks,pulls)... I have began a little bit of cardio to get my body fat percentage down (jump roping and circuit training) but for the most part keeping my resting time during lifts down to make sure my heart rate is always up..

I have never messed with the gear before, always kept with my creatine/glutamine/bcass/protein/multivitamin and have used a natural test booster once which I dont even know worked. I believe I have done enough research about steroids that I am ready for my first cycle.

I really want to do anavar. Clearly its the mildest and looks like it can help with exactly I am looking for. I was looking to do a 6 week cycle.

Var 50mg 2 weeks - 75 mg - 2 weeks 100mg - 2 weeks. With this of course (Milk Thistle / Cranberry ) for liver support..
Also be stacking creatine with this.

For PCT I would run
Clomid - 1-11 100mg - 12-21 50mg
Run 20mg Nolva along clomid to keep estrogen levels in check..

While I know many members believe var by itself sometimes is useless. But from what I read I believe it is exactly what I am looking for. A few lbs of lean muscle, hopeful strength gains, and more importantly retention of the muscle/mass even after the cycle.

I was wondering what you guys think. If you need more information or what. Also how much does anavar effect your blood pressure. I am getting my blood work done monday and will be checking bp on a daily basis. But thanks for hearing me out and let me know what you think!

Best.

Bro crucial thing missing from your cycle, test. Taking any steroid will shut your natural testosterone production down, meaning you will feel weak, tired, depressed, have no sex drive etc.

Run a simple test cycle. Read the link at the bottom of my signature for more clarification but here's the basic layout.

weeks 1-10
250mg test enanthate or cypionate, twice a week mon/thurs
.25mg arimidex every day

wait for esters to clear the body so you can start recovery
weeks 13-16 PCT
clomid + aromasin (ideally, at least clomid though)
100mg clomid a day first week, 75 next week, 50, 50

Optional: enanthate or cypionate will take a few weeks for blood levels to peak, many guys like to use an oral like dbol or a short estered test like test propionate for the first 4 weeks or so. If you have the cash you could run the anavar here and up to 8 weeks really. Test is cheap so it won't add a huge cost to your cycle depending where you get it from.

If you want to go with the cycle you laid out at least run 200-250mg of test along side it to keep your mental/emotional/penile functions going lol

Anavar only is for girls. Are you a girl?

Run test. Short esters, long esters, doesn't matter. Packs on way more punch than anavar.
Anavar is a good addition to a cycle but it's not a cycle on itself.

Nobody here is going to tell you to run a var only cycle, you'd be much better off with just test.

Why do people think var only is such a good idea? Throw 500mg of cyp in a week. You will enjoy the gains bro

Var is mild. It's a HEALTHIER oral... Good for body recomp(if your sub 13%) other than that you won't see anything that is crazy dramatic especially for the price

I think a lot of first time users opt for orals... needles tend to freak people out... since your a div 1a fb player DO NOT do test e or c... do 100mg of test prop eod for 8 weeks... its inexpensive and you will get what you need out of it. If you dont get tested then you can do test E or C, but test prop will clear your system much faster

That looks like a cycle I'd reccomend for my 12 year old sister. IF I were to do a var only cycle, which I wouldnt, I would run it for 10 weeks and at higher doses than you have choosen. But screw that. Test plus Var equalls awesome cycle. You might as well run some stuff that will make it worth your while if you're going to be shutting yourself down anyways....

Back