• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Would like some opinions on osta-rx used in pct?

kstar5

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone used osta-rx in there pct? I'm curious to know because I Have been doin some research on it and would like to hear some opinions ! I don't remember where I saw it but I read it could be potentially suppressive ! So why would one use in pct?

Its possibly suppressive at higher doses but not lower doses. We have maybe 15-20 loggers running it right now. Many are stating good pumps and libido.

im using it right now, right after my pct. I'll be doing bloodwork in about a week and a half to see what effect it has on test levels.

im using it right now, right after my pct. I'll be doing bloodwork in about a week and a half to see what effect it has on test levels.

Compared to your last pct, without the osta-rx vs this pct with the osta-rx have you noticed anything such as faster recovery, better pumps, maitinge weight easier ?? If you don't mind me asking what is your current pct now ?

Its possibly suppressive at higher doses but not lower doses. We have maybe 15-20 loggers running it right now. Many are stating good pumps and libido.

Thanks heavy for the input so at the 3 caps day would you say be safe ? Obviously the only true way to tell would be blood work!

Back