Pharmacy Grade test-c blood work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 33
  1. #1
    Registered User
    gamma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    OUTSIDE THE LINES
    Posts
    1,663
    Rep Points
    78931980

    Pharmacy Grade test-c blood work






    I got blood work for pharmacy scrip trt test -c dose 200 mg a week . First blood drawl on 3-19-12 and second drawl 4-19-12. I did not follow test protcal to the exact requirements so keep that in mind .I used HCG for two weeks at 500mcg but I did not use any the week of the test.So my apologies for that. I originally had no intention on doing blood work for the this section I was doing it to monitor my liver enzymes while on trt.I have some liver issues due fatty liver . So these bloods can be use for two reason 1. Test-c quality 2.The affects of trt on the liver( hepatits and fatty liver). I did talk this over exphy88 before posting and he decided to have me post since its pharmacy scrip and HG.Last shot of test-c was seven days before drawl and no A.I. was used.
    And no animals where hurt during the making of this post !!
    "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude".
    Thomas Jefferson

  2. #2
    Registered User
    gamma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    OUTSIDE THE LINES
    Posts
    1,663
    Rep Points
    78931980

    blood work>> sorry they are out of order...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude".
    Thomas Jefferson

  3. #3
    Registered User
    gamma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    OUTSIDE THE LINES
    Posts
    1,663
    Rep Points
    78931980

    taking pics is not my calling
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude".
    Thomas Jefferson

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Points
    52349216

    Your total T number is still over 1500 7 day's after a 200mg shot. That is impressive. And you didn't even use HCG. Why didn't you use an AI though? Your E2 number needs to come down to around 20-30.

    Nice job. What is this about liver values? I never heard to T being harmful to the liver. What did your doc say about this?

    Nice work

  5. #5
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,226
    Rep Points
    500743731

    How much were you running before switching over to 200 mg? That's a high number for 200 mg. the hcg from the previous could've bumped it up too.

    Thanks for posting!
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    gamma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    OUTSIDE THE LINES
    Posts
    1,663
    Rep Points
    78931980

    Quote Originally Posted by BP2000 View Post
    Your total T number is still over 1500 7 day's after a 200mg shot. That is impressive. And you didn't even use HCG. Why didn't you use an AI though? Your E2 number needs to come down to around 20-30.

    Nice job. What is this about liver values? I never heard to T being harmful to the liver. What did your doc say about this?

    Nice work
    I have a fatty liver and non viral hepatitis . So my main reason for doing this test was to see if there was any effect on my liver while on trt . My before numbers are actually the lowest I have had in a long time. So I am pretty happy that they where barely effected . I take some medication the morning of the drawl and I had a pretty intense work out session so those two things could of added to the higher levels in the afters . So the test-c had little to no effect on my liver .
    "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude".
    Thomas Jefferson

  7. #7
    Registered User
    gamma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    OUTSIDE THE LINES
    Posts
    1,663
    Rep Points
    78931980

    To try and clear up the HCG use , I did not use any the 1st week . I did during weeks 2 and 3 I did not use any week 4. The only reason I did not use during week 4 was because out of town and didn't bring it with me and risk ruining it as it needs to be keep in the refrigeration.
    "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude".
    Thomas Jefferson

  8. #8
    Registered User
    gamma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    OUTSIDE THE LINES
    Posts
    1,663
    Rep Points
    78931980

    Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    How much were you running before switching over to 200 mg? That's a high number for 200 mg. the hcg from the previous could've bumped it up too.

    Thanks for posting!
    200mg all the way...........I will add I have never used any aas prior to this , beside PH/DS in the past .
    "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude".
    Thomas Jefferson

  9. #9
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    supperfly1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    170
    Rep Points
    9388107

    Quote Originally Posted by gamma View Post
    taking pics is not my calling
    I wish they would use some clear bottles and make them look a little better. They remind me of the bottles I use to get from Mexico lol. I am glad you like our products I personally think APS is one of the best compounding Pharmacies out there. Thanks for the post with your results I knew you would be happy.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    vannesb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,077
    Rep Points
    86801405

    Quote Originally Posted by gamma View Post
    I got blood work for pharmacy scrip trt test -c dose 200 mg a week . First blood drawl on 3-19-12 and second drawl 4-19-12. I did not follow test protcal to the exact requirements so keep that in mind .I used HCG for two weeks at 500mcg but I did not use any the week of the test.So my apologies for that. I originally had no intention on doing blood work for the this section I was doing it to monitor my liver enzymes while on trt.I have some liver issues due fatty liver . So these bloods can be use for two reason 1. Test-c quality 2.The affects of trt on the liver( hepatits and fatty liver). I did talk this over exphy88 before posting and he decided to have me post since its pharmacy scrip and HG.Last shot of test-c was seven days before drawl and no A.I. was used.
    And no animals where hurt during the making of this post !!
    Thanks bro, Just an FYI I am on HRT myself and have (hepatits and fatty liver) and what test C has did was lower my enzymes and actually has helped with lower my results. My doctor said he has seen this in the past where people on HRT has helped! That has been the case with me.

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    2,925
    Rep Points
    137490307

    Quote Originally Posted by supperfly1977 View Post
    I wish they would use some clear bottles and make them look a little better. They remind me of the bottles I use to get from Mexico lol. I am glad you like our products I personally think APS is one of the best compounding Pharmacies out there. Thanks for the post with your results I knew you would be happy.
    When I make my own I use clear. I think it looks more clean, it's odd all pharms use amber, idk why

    Sent from Samsung Infuse 4G

  12. #12
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,226
    Rep Points
    500743731

    Probably to keep the light off of the gear?
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    gamma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    OUTSIDE THE LINES
    Posts
    1,663
    Rep Points
    78931980

    Quote Originally Posted by vannesb View Post
    Thanks bro, Just an FYI I am on HRT myself and have (hepatits and fatty liver) and what test C has did was lower my enzymes and actually has helped with lower my results. My doctor said he has seen this in the past where people on HRT has helped! That has been the case with me.
    Wow thanks for sharing vannesb.Glad to know I am not a lone. How did your enzymes look when running higher dose of test?
    "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude".
    Thomas Jefferson

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Points
    77554866

    Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    Probably to keep the light off of the gear?



    definitely, uv light will degrade most chems (I'm sure this is nothing you don't already know exphys) so amber is used for alot of things

    when people ask how long their gear will last I always say unless it's exposed to uv or extreme temps it should be fine for a very long time

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    vannesb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,077
    Rep Points
    86801405

    [QUOTE=gamma;2806583]Wow thanks for sharing vannesb.Glad to know I am not a lone. How did your enzymes look when running higher dose of test?[/

    Enzymes look good while cruising at 300 mg have not tested while test values are elevated will need to do that and get a base on when I am on cruise and mid cycle.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    rage racing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in the bathroom pinning...
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Points
    325801786

    Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    Probably to keep the light off of the gear?
    Thats what I would say too. Thats why most beer is not in clear bottles either.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Estrogen is from Satan. Testosterone is a gift from baby Jesus.
    Powered by AGENT YES

  17. #17
    Registered User
    bulldogz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    1,800
    Rep Points
    112842786

    Damn....a 200mg shot and 7 days later levels are still >1500...

    Maybe the pharm grade is over dosed
    ~bulldogz~

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Grozny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Park, CO
    Posts
    1,504
    Rep Points
    116017655

    Quote Originally Posted by gamma View Post
    taking pics is not my calling
    I pretty sure that this testo is ug made no doubt.

  19. #19
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,226
    Rep Points
    500743731

    No, it comes from a us compounding pharmacy. I have the same stuff.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Grozny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Park, CO
    Posts
    1,504
    Rep Points
    116017655

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post
    definitely, uv light will degrade most chems (I'm sure this is nothing you don't already know exphys) so amber is used for alot of things

    when people ask how long their gear will last I always say unless it's exposed to uv or extreme temps it should be fine for a very long time
    Dig is right , you should store AAS cool in out of light to prevent it from loosing strenghth, low temperature also prevents decomposition etc _ waterbased steoids are even more prone to this. Synthetic oils are better and more constistant, Eo by example only has one fatty acid (C18.1 oleic acid). A lower viscosity gives a greater injectiondepot and allows a quicker disapearence

  21. #21
    Registered User
    Grozny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Park, CO
    Posts
    1,504
    Rep Points
    116017655

    Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    No, it comes from a us compounding pharmacy. I have the same stuff.
    Quite decent look for pharma grade gear but as we can see its more than g2g.

  22. #22
    Registered User
    Grozny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Park, CO
    Posts
    1,504
    Rep Points
    116017655

    [QUOTE=Grozny;2808889]Dig is right , you should store AAS cool in out of light to prevent it from loosing strenghth, low temperature also prevents decomposition etc _ waterbased steoids are even more prone to this. Synthetic oils are better and more constistant, Eo by example only has one fatty acid (C18.1 oleic acid). A lower viscosity gives a greater injectiondepot and allows a quicker

    Amber vials It gives better UV protection can filter out blue and ultraviolet light but in all case storage is a most important thing.

  23. #23
    Registered User
    gamma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    OUTSIDE THE LINES
    Posts
    1,663
    Rep Points
    78931980

    Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    No, it comes from a us compounding pharmacy. I have the same stuff.
    Will you be posting blood work up with this ?
    "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude".
    Thomas Jefferson

  24. #24
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,226
    Rep Points
    500743731

    Yeah, but not for a while.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

  25. #25
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,060
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    No, it comes from a us compounding pharmacy. I have the same stuff.
    Yeah, I've used it too. Pretty sure no UGL puts their phone number on the vial. LOL!




    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

    International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit



    IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



  26. #26
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11
    Rep Points
    -44760

    I am currently on HRT and am very interested in knowing more about who you guys are using. I was considering using Maximus but several people said these guys are better. I use a clinic about 45 minutes away and the prices have been very reasonable, $330.00 for 3 months. That includes a limited blood panel and 1 consultation visit with a Nurse Practitioner.

  27. #27
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,226
    Rep Points
    500743731

    Quote Originally Posted by MDAutry View Post
    I am currently on HRT and am very interested in knowing more about who you guys are using. I was considering using Maximus but several people said these guys are better. I use a clinic about 45 minutes away and the prices have been very reasonable, $330.00 for 3 months. That includes a limited blood panel and 1 consultation visit with a Nurse Practitioner.
    contact supperfly1977, he posted in this thread
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

  28. #28
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Points
    103986397

    [QUOTE=vannesb;2806986]
    Quote Originally Posted by gamma View Post
    Wow thanks for sharing vannesb.Glad to know I am not a lone. How did your enzymes look when running higher dose of test?[/

    Enzymes look good while cruising at 300 mg have not tested while test values are elevated will need to do that and get a base on when I am on cruise and mid cycle.
    v
    vannesb - at the risk of sounding like a broken record, if you are already cruising on 300 mg a week, why not do protocol #1 and provide us your labs to add to the library of results?

  29. #29
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    6378451

    Is supperfly still around here?
    I was going to Pm but it looks like its been some months since he logged in.
    He seems to have a lot of knowledge on the HRT info, was hoping to pick his brain a bit.

    I had a few questions on compounding Pharmacy Vs local In-person Pharmacy.

  30. #30
    Registered User
    The_Crusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2
    Rep Points
    10






    Hey gamma or anyone else that uses supperfly1977clinic please share the info. I'm new here however I've been on HRT for the past two years with Maximus. I'd like to find a cheaper HRT clinic
    as cash is tight. Please send info to diablo_red@hushmail.com Thanks to all that email. The_Crusher

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 03:51 AM
  2. blood work, test over 1000
    By spark in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 03:25 AM
  3. Human Grade,UGL,Vet or Pharmacy Grade
    By bigedawg23 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 08:52 PM
  4. pharmacy grade steroids
    By qa94 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 11:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->