• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pharmacy Grade test-c blood work

gamma

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got blood work for pharmacy scrip trt test -c dose 200 mg a week . First blood drawl on 3-19-12 and second drawl 4-19-12. I did not follow test protcal to the exact requirements so keep that in mind .I used HCG for two weeks at 500mcg but I did not use any the week of the test.So my apologies for that. I originally had no intention on doing blood work for the this section I was doing it to monitor my liver enzymes while on trt.I have some liver issues due fatty liver . So these bloods can be use for two reason 1. Test-c quality 2.The affects of trt on the liver( hepatits and fatty liver). I did talk this over exphy88 before posting and he decided to have me post since its pharmacy scrip and HG.Last shot of test-c was seven days before drawl and no A.I. was used.
And no animals where hurt during the making of this post !!:roflmao:

blood work>> sorry they are out of order...

Attachments

• before # 1.jpg
    before # 1.jpg
    769.8 KB · Views: 154
  • before #2.jpg
    before #2.jpg
    796.1 KB · Views: 159
  • after # 1.jpg
    after # 1.jpg
    774.9 KB · Views: 181
  • after # 2.jpg
    after # 2.jpg
    806.8 KB · Views: 277
taking pics is not my calling

Attachments

• IMAG0126.jpg
    IMAG0126.jpg
    790.1 KB · Views: 143
  • IMAG0127.jpg
    IMAG0127.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 140
  • IMAG0125.jpg
    IMAG0125.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 137
Your total T number is still over 1500 7 day's after a 200mg shot. That is impressive. And you didn't even use HCG. Why didn't you use an AI though? Your E2 number needs to come down to around 20-30.

Nice job. What is this about liver values? I never heard to T being harmful to the liver. What did your doc say about this?

Nice work

How much were you running before switching over to 200 mg? That's a high number for 200 mg. the hcg from the previous could've bumped it up too.

Thanks for posting!

Your total T number is still over 1500 7 day's after a 200mg shot. That is impressive. And you didn't even use HCG. Why didn't you use an AI though? Your E2 number needs to come down to around 20-30.

Nice job. What is this about liver values? I never heard to T being harmful to the liver. What did your doc say about this?

Nice work

I have a fatty liver and non viral hepatitis . So my main reason for doing this test was to see if there was any effect on my liver while on trt . My before numbers are actually the lowest I have had in a long time. So I am pretty happy that they where barely effected . I take some medication the morning of the drawl and I had a pretty intense work out session so those two things could of added to the higher levels in the afters . So the test-c had little to no effect on my liver .

To try and clear up the HCG use , I did not use any the 1st week . I did during weeks 2 and 3 I did not use any week 4. The only reason I did not use during week 4 was because out of town and didn't bring it with me and risk ruining it as it needs to be keep in the refrigeration.

How much were you running before switching over to 200 mg? That's a high number for 200 mg. the hcg from the previous could've bumped it up too.

Thanks for posting!
200mg all the way...........I will add I have never used any aas prior to this , beside PH/DS in the past .

taking pics is not my calling

I wish they would use some clear bottles and make them look a little better. They remind me of the bottles I use to get from Mexico lol. I am glad you like our products I personally think APS is one of the best compounding Pharmacies out there. Thanks for the post with your results I knew you would be happy.

I got blood work for pharmacy scrip trt test -c dose 200 mg a week . First blood drawl on 3-19-12 and second drawl 4-19-12. I did not follow test protcal to the exact requirements so keep that in mind .I used HCG for two weeks at 500mcg but I did not use any the week of the test.So my apologies for that. I originally had no intention on doing blood work for the this section I was doing it to monitor my liver enzymes while on trt.I have some liver issues due fatty liver . So these bloods can be use for two reason 1. Test-c quality 2.The affects of trt on the liver( hepatits and fatty liver). I did talk this over exphy88 before posting and he decided to have me post since its pharmacy scrip and HG.Last shot of test-c was seven days before drawl and no A.I. was used.
And no animals where hurt during the making of this post !!:roflmao:

Thanks bro, Just an FYI I am on HRT myself and have (hepatits and fatty liver) and what test C has did was lower my enzymes and actually has helped with lower my results. My doctor said he has seen this in the past where people on HRT has helped! That has been the case with me.

IML Gear Cream!
I wish they would use some clear bottles and make them look a little better. They remind me of the bottles I use to get from Mexico lol. I am glad you like our products I personally think APS is one of the best compounding Pharmacies out there. Thanks for the post with your results I knew you would be happy.

When I make my own I use clear. I think it looks more clean, it's odd all pharms use amber, idk why

Sent from Samsung Infuse 4G

Probably to keep the light off of the gear?

Thanks bro, Just an FYI I am on HRT myself and have (hepatits and fatty liver) and what test C has did was lower my enzymes and actually has helped with lower my results. My doctor said he has seen this in the past where people on HRT has helped! That has been the case with me.
Wow thanks for sharing vannesb.Glad to know I am not a lone. How did your enzymes look when running higher dose of test?

Probably to keep the light off of the gear?

definitely, uv light will degrade most chems (I'm sure this is nothing you don't already know exphys) so amber is used for alot of things

when people ask how long their gear will last I always say unless it's exposed to uv or extreme temps it should be fine for a very long time

Wow thanks for sharing vannesb.Glad to know I am not a lone. How did your enzymes look when running higher dose of test?[/

Enzymes look good while cruising at 300 mg have not tested while test values are elevated will need to do that and get a base on when I am on cruise and mid cycle.

Damn....a 200mg shot and 7 days later levels are still >1500...

Maybe the pharm grade is over dosed :thinking:

No, it comes from a us compounding pharmacy. I have the same stuff.

definitely, uv light will degrade most chems (I'm sure this is nothing you don't already know exphys) so amber is used for alot of things

when people ask how long their gear will last I always say unless it's exposed to uv or extreme temps it should be fine for a very long time

Dig is right , you should store AAS cool in out of light to prevent it from loosing strenghth, low temperature also prevents decomposition etc _ waterbased steoids are even more prone to this. Synthetic oils are better and more constistant, Eo by example only has one fatty acid (C18.1 oleic acid). A lower viscosity gives a greater injectiondepot and allows a quicker disapearence

Dig is right , you should store AAS cool in out of light to prevent it from loosing strenghth, low temperature also prevents decomposition etc _ waterbased steoids are even more prone to this. Synthetic oils are better and more constistant, Eo by example only has one fatty acid (C18.1 oleic acid). A lower viscosity gives a greater injectiondepot and allows a quicker

Amber vials It gives better UV protection can filter out blue and ultraviolet light but in all case storage is a most important thing.

Yeah, but not for a while.

No, it comes from a us compounding pharmacy. I have the same stuff.

Yeah, I've used it too. Pretty sure no UGL puts their phone number on the vial. LOL!

I am currently on HRT and am very interested in knowing more about who you guys are using. I was considering using Maximus but several people said these guys are better. I use a clinic about 45 minutes away and the prices have been very reasonable, $330.00 for 3 months. That includes a limited blood panel and 1 consultation visit with a Nurse Practitioner.

I am currently on HRT and am very interested in knowing more about who you guys are using. I was considering using Maximus but several people said these guys are better. I use a clinic about 45 minutes away and the prices have been very reasonable, $330.00 for 3 months. That includes a limited blood panel and 1 consultation visit with a Nurse Practitioner.

contact supperfly1977, he posted in this thread

Wow thanks for sharing vannesb.Glad to know I am not a lone. How did your enzymes look when running higher dose of test?[/

Enzymes look good while cruising at 300 mg have not tested while test values are elevated will need to do that and get a base on when I am on cruise and mid cycle.
v
vannesb - at the risk of sounding like a broken record, if you are already cruising on 300 mg a week, why not do protocol #1 and provide us your labs to add to the library of results?

Is supperfly still around here?
I was going to Pm but it looks like its been some months since he logged in.
He seems to have a lot of knowledge on the HRT info, was hoping to pick his brain a bit.

I had a few questions on compounding Pharmacy Vs local In-person Pharmacy.

Hey gamma or anyone else that uses supperfly1977 clinic please share the info. I'm new here however I've been on HRT for the past two years with Maximus. I'd like to find a cheaper HRT clinic
as cash is tight. Please send info to diablo_red@hushmail.com Thanks to all that email. The_Crusher

Back