• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just started cycle,,, Arimidex or Letrozole? need advice

mrfrister

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Im 1 week in (3rd pin today) into my cycle...
Finally! Just got my hands on Arimidex 28*1mg and Letrozole 30*2.5mg. Which one should i Use for my cycle???

This is my 4th cycle and i never used AI's before, only nolva and clomid. Im a little gyno prone.
feel a little lump on leftside since last cycle 1 year ago, but nuthing that noticable.
Please, advice from advanced builders with experience would be appretiated.

My StaTS: 29y, 75Kg, 5.8, 13-14%Bf

My Short Cycle:

W.1-7 Test Prop 100mg/EOD
W.1-7 Tren A 75mg/EOD

w.8,5-11 Nolva 60/40/20/20
w.8,5-11 Clomid 50/50/50/25

+Milk thistle,Omega 3 etc.

Goal: not looking to bulking up just cutting, want to loose BF while ending up on 77-78kg solid after pct.
have perfect diet, cardio/Gym excellent.

must add, first time using tren A, I Feel So great. and my test prop,testolic is a walk in the park :), about to hit the gym in a bit...
Which AI is the best for me to use during this cycle, considering my estrogen levels and the other compounds?
And is there anything more i should think about.

Thanx!

arimidex over letrozole all the way, .25mg adex every day works well for most

arimidex over letrozole all the way, .25mg adex every day works well for most

Thats what i thought. I was thinking on going .75mg EOD is 1mg EOD really overdoin it?

I dont want to underdose... but i dont want to overdose either...

Based on my background, and all the compounds im using, will 1mg EOD Do well, or is it to much?

def go wtih arimidex .5mg eod should work fine.

letrozole is hard on your lipids, but does a good job and knocking out gyno if that starts to fare up

def go wtih arimidex .5mg eod should work fine.

letrozole is hard on your lipids, but does a good job and knocking out gyno if that starts to fare up

ok. So good to have letro on hand..

Whats the downside of dosing Adex 1mg/ EoD?

You don't need that much bro, 350mg test prop a week isn't a huge dose. Tren doesn't matter as it doesn't aromatize. Downside I guess would be lowering estro too much and getting libido/joint pain sides. 1mg EOD sounds like way much to me. I believe the more you take also the more you will mess up your lipids

Some guys like letro but it has a very long halflife and too much will crusshhh your libido and make your joints hurt. I wouldn't try it but some guys can get away with it. Doesn't seem to matter how little I take it fucks with me. Good for gyno and precontest but IMO that's it

edit: you didn't mention but are you taking caber or prami for the tren?

edit: you didn't mention but are you taking caber or prami for the tren?

Im not running neither, but i got both avaliable...

Will i expekt any sides from the tren on such a low dose, 75mg/EoD?,

What can i expekt with and without caber/Prami? by your experience.

If.. wich one should i run, at what dosage.

Ya bro u wont need it on hand unless you have money to blow.

Couldn't hurt but. Doubt u would ever use it

Sent from Samsung Infuse 4G

Back