• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

can tab color affect piss color?

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been on a cutting cycle of test tren mast oral winni. recently switched to geneza stan yellow tabs. idk how long its been going on but my piss has been seeming slightly darker...like when not fully hydrated (not brown) more than usual....can the tabs affect this or should i start lookin to get blood work done (im worried it could be kidney but could also be paranoid)

fully hydrate, then update... could be a sign of hepatic or renal stress, but also could just be dehydration

im one week out from my show. but if i were to go get blood done this week (on cycle) would they still be able to tell me if liver and kidneys are okay or will the gear im on really skew the results?

they can tell you... any pain on right side beneath floating ribs... or kidney area?(how much tren you on, and how long?)

500...been 12 weeks with 1 left. no pains below the ribs either. im definitely thinkin get work done regardless and again in 2 months after pct. 3rd cycle and ive never done work and i think its crucial to be done as i wanna use aas somewhat responsibly

i think you will be fine, but some people are sensitive to tren... get tests... I think when you go to distilled water next week you will flush everything, but better safe than sorry

Maybe... We covered this in my A&P2 class but its 1230am and dont feel like looking through my text book.

Discoloration and odd smell in urine can show signs of renal disorders among other things. But since you are supplementing it's hard to say. If you weren't you'd know for a fact something is going down. There are lots of foods and additives that can change color and odor of urine.

For example, when I drink coffee my piss has a very distinct odor. I am concerned about the darkened brown color you speak of. it could be dead, un-recycled red blood cells, glomerulonephritis..shit what else. I cant think. Im mad tired.

Not trying to make you freak out. If its possible to stop taking what you think is causing it, stop. Since you noticed this happen when you switched it up.

And call poison control hotline. It shout be free. You don't want to be on dialysis.

IMO I'd do a double whammy and get blood work and urine test. You can find out a lot from urine immediately and bloods for a more detail of whats up.

Drink fluids and try to flush out your system.

I'm no doctor.

i got sick last year and the first thing i noticed was my urine looked like the color of the tren tab, so i let it slide, then my eyes turned yellow and my skin, and ended up on a liver transplant list.

dont take a chance is my new motto, why sit there guessing when it could be a little more than what you think, for the record your mixing a couple toxic compounds, and everyone and thier conditions are different. and your taking the oral version, 2 orals if i recall, thats a no,no, for me anyway. i was on winny shots and oral tren, threw in anavar(dont know why) and i was a inch from death. you gotta take into acount any past abuse, and how long you been on compounds, for your own safety get checked, you might finash the show in 2nd place, or have somebody writing your obituary.
sorry so blunt, but thats the reality of it. i been there and its scary shit. be prepared.
good luck my friend,
bones

i got sick last year and the first thing i noticed was my urine looked like the color of the tren tab, so i let it slide, then my eyes turned yellow and my skin, and ended up on a liver transplant list.

dont take a chance is my new motto, why sit there guessing when it could be a little more than what you think, for the record your mixing a couple toxic compounds, and everyone and thier conditions are different. and your taking the oral version, 2 orals if i recall, thats a no,no, for me anyway. i was on winny shots and oral tren, threw in anavar(dont know why) and i was a inch from death. you gotta take into acount any past abuse, and how long you been on compounds, for your own safety get checked, you might finash the show in 2nd place, or have somebody writing your obituary.
sorry so blunt, but thats the reality of it. i been there and its scary shit. be prepared.
good luck my friend,
bones
I missed 'youre taking the oral version' referring to tren... I believe he said he was taking 500mg/wk of tren(couldn't be the oral version at that dose, he would have died in days)
maybe I misunderstand bone's post...
I would follow his advice and get things checked though for sure..

also, you are doing 3 gallons of distilled water sun, mon, and tues, right? this will help flush you dramatically(in effect lower some enzymes and take a load of chemical off your kidneys(even though they are filtering more, it is far less concentrated))..

yes i will be doing the distilled water 3 gallons thru the week. and no its definitely not oral tren lol. Im stopping the winni tho. gonna go monday to get work done. i have had a cold lately. ive also been having looser stools lately (but not always), more cramps in hands and feet, and loss of appetite

IML Gear Cream!
Tren always makes my urine much darker even if hydrated and as soon as I stop taking it my urine clears right up. Little freaky when as soon as you wake up it looks like your pissing rust huh? Better to be safe than sorry though

Good luck post back when you hear something. Blood work is the only way to go. The hell with the guessing..

Tren always makes my urine much darker even if hydrated and as soon as I stop taking it my urine clears right up. Little freaky when as soon as you wake up it looks like your pissing rust huh? Better to be safe than sorry though

If thats the case, test it out. stop taking it and see if it clears up. Even if you rule out that is that cause, the fact that its not yellow but brown is still not a good sign. You could be destroying your nephrons.

I've heard its just tren metabolites in urine that make it brownish

good luck my friend,
bones

i meant the geneza stan yellow tabs he said, and the oral winni. taking 2 orals and the tren is one hell of a combo !! he's on a toxic mix, and like the other guys said, i would stop them or at least one of them just to be safe, it looks like were all in agreement , wich means you got alot of experiance right now giving you a solid warning. you wont make gains if you get sick, you can actually eliminate the orals right now because that tren is 3 times more anabolic than test, and your health is very important. but if you do stay on you could lose them gains and then some.
i wish you luck, i really do, thats one hell of a scare bro, it was a nightmare for me !!

i meant the geneza stan yellow tabs he said, and the oral winni. taking 2 orals and the tren is one hell of a combo !! he's on a toxic mix, and like the other guys said, i would stop them or at least one of them just to be safe, it looks like were all in agreement , wich means you got alot of experiance right now giving you a solid warning. you wont make gains if you get sick, you can actually eliminate the orals right now because that tren is 3 times more anabolic than test, and your health is very important. but if you do stay on you could lose them gains and then some.
i wish you luck, i really do, thats one hell of a scare bro, it was a nightmare for me !!

geneza stan = oral winni :nerd:

geneza stan = oral winni :nerd:

thank you my man, ive never seen the yellow winny, ya learn something new everyday, thanks for teaching.
so if hes only on one oral. he may have been on two long, or hes done other damage to his liver, i do know alot of guys piss yellow from tren, its just good to get blood updates to make sure thats what it is, the guys pissing dark brown including myself had done damage.
i guess doing them labs can be really helpful, im defanitly running labs my next cycle, i gotta wait to get wifey pregnant first, im still sterile, but hmg is on the way.:)

IML Gear Cream!
if i go to get blood tests and wanna check my liver and kidneys do i then get each kidney function profile and liver function profile or is there a test that is all inclusive...im just mainly worried about those two right now

Check for liver:

ALT
AST
GGT
TBIL

Kidney:

Urea
Creatinine Clearence (especially this one)

got the work done. waiting for blood results. urinalysis showed trace protein and white blood cells in it....from what ive read...that doesnt sound good

Back