IronMag Research Chems


Next Step

Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Next Step

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    12
    Rep Points
    1062804

    Next Step

    im 5'5 173 and lean.

    First Cycle: Dbol tabs(25mg) once a day everyday, Deca dura (1cc) once a week, test e (1cc) once a week.

    This may seem strange or low does but when i started i was 143 pounds and out of the gym for 2 years. I was advised to go this route to maintain a low dose pyramid stack.

    RESULTS: gained 30 lbs!! an got stronger but i did alot of water weight at first and i looked fat considering i was 143. I screwed like a bull with longer erections and more desire. no acne or roid rage (at least more than normal cause im already a dick head lol)

    **ON A SIDE NOTE WHEN I STOPED ALL AT ONCE MY ROCKET DID NOT WANT TO FIRE. I STARTED NOLVA AND IT CAME BACK TO LIFE BUT THEN AFTER A FEW WEEKS SEX DRIVE WENT BACK DOWN.... KINDA WEIRD

    Second Cycle: Deca Dura (2cc) a week, test prop (1cc) every other day for 20 days, nolva (20mg) every day

    This was the second cycle i was advised to take so i did. I didnt gain anymore weight but i lost alot of water (sweated like a pig alllll the time) and my gut slimmed down.

    RESULTS: i got stronger and lost some fat. small size increase in muscle but great gains in strength.

    Third Cycle: so i want to take some sus 250 but am not sure if i should take it by itself because thats all i got cause my guy disappeared lol
    i just ended my cycle today... should i contunie straight threw with sus 250? how long of a break in between the second cycle and third should i take? should take nolva or clomid during thebreak? I NEED ADVICE!!!

  2. #2
    Registered User
    colochine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    3,465
    Rep Points
    472505595

    How old are you good sir?

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    317
    Rep Points
    9805682

    My advice: Stop taking drugs and read a book cause you don't know WTF you're doing with them in the first place.

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Points
    -11465052

    ^^^^^same advice here: you seem young ..and you said " i was advised to do this and that" who advised you? not to piss you off ..if you are young you could have gained the same amount of muscle with good old natural hard training..maybe it would have taken you longer but worth it.
    i think you should have noticed also that you keep wanting to cycle again ..why ..because after a cycle you start crashing down ...so where do you go from there...keep cycling?
    please let us know how old you are

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    12
    Rep Points
    1062804

    yea i am aware i dont know WTF im doing .... thats why i am here dumbshit!! lol sorry i had to yank the guy who states the obvious

    ok people im 26/27!!!! thats old enough to start.. from what i read from forums!!!!! so calm down geezzz

    i was being advised by a semi pro that i have trained with and attending contests (where he acutally wins trophies)

    i have also done research on sites like this but appearently not enough... i read lots of books considering i have a BS.

    anyways if you people seriously think i dont need it then maybe i will stop after this last cycle. because i cant get my money back and i spent decent money on my gear. so

    help me cycle this last one and ill get off....i just hope i dont lose my strength and gains

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,167
    Rep Points
    543958307

    Quote Originally Posted by imjustakid View Post
    yea i am aware i dont know WTF im doing .... thats why i am here dumbshit!! lol sorry i had to yank the guy who states the obvious

    ok people im 26/27!!!! thats old enough to start.. from what i read from forums!!!!! so calm down geezzz

    i was being advised by a semi pro that i have trained with and attending contests (where he acutally wins trophies)

    i have also done research on sites like this but appearently not enough... i read lots of books considering i have a BS.

    anyways if you people seriously think i dont need it then maybe i will stop after this last cycle. because i cant get my money back and i spent decent money on my gear. so

    help me cycle this last one and ill get off....i just hope i dont lose my strength and gains
    i guess what you're saying is your BS is worthless then?

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    317
    Rep Points
    9805682

    Quote Originally Posted by imjustakid View Post
    yea i am aware i dont know WTF im doing .... thats why i am here dumbshit!! lol sorry i had to yank the guy who states the obvious

    ok people im 26/27!!!! thats old enough to start.. from what i read from forums!!!!! so calm down geezzz

    i was being advised by a semi pro that i have trained with and attending contests (where he acutally wins trophies)

    i have also done research on sites like this but appearently not enough... i read lots of books considering i have a BS.

    anyways if you people seriously think i dont need it then maybe i will stop after this last cycle. because i cant get my money back and i spent decent money on my gear. so

    help me cycle this last one and ill get off....i just hope i dont lose my strength and gains
    You started your first cycle at 143lbs. I'm guessing you had little to no training experience when you decided to hop on. Regardless of your age, you have no justification for doing AAS. You said you just ended your cycle. So just stop now.

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Points
    -11465052

    ^^^^^^ this and put down a good workout routine and follow it. you started wrong you started to build your body based on AAS ...and lots of it DBOL, Deca , Test e!!!!
    this is the worst way to keep any gains..normally it should be done the other way around: you workout for years and build up your body to the max and then move to AAS ( if you want to use AAS..i would not myself)

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Lordsks's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,598
    Rep Points
    64886630

    Training, Diet, Sleep once you have been doing these things here and making gains and building a foundation the addition of AAS are supplements. Save the gear for now, in the mean time keep reading and learning. If you have to ask what your cycle should be then your not ready. Its so fucking hard to be patient I know but a bigger foundation means a bigger house.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    12
    Rep Points
    1062804

    fuck! i hate when the good advice means to stop! but i guess you guys are right... oh well igot some clomid and nova... imma stop today but what should i use as a ptc?

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    12
    Rep Points
    1062804

    no numb nuts it means i read just not the right material
    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    i guess what you're saying is your BS is worthless then?

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    317
    Rep Points
    9805682

    Quote Originally Posted by imjustakid View Post
    fuck! i hate when the good advice means to stop! but i guess you guys are right... oh well igot some clomid and nova... imma stop today but what should i use as a ptc?
    Just so you know, next time you want to hop on you should have your entire cycle and PCT predetermined and on hand BEFORE you start. Don't go to internet message boards looking to build a base of knowledge on AAS. There is plenty of good scientific literature on AAS; a foundation of knowledge should be built on that type of information, not anecdotal shit from boards. I know I probably seem like a real cunt, but you asked for opinions and I think this is the best type of opinion you could have possibly gotten. There is no replacement for training like a mother fucker and eating like a beast. Respectable physiques are built by living in the fucking squat rack and deadlift platform, not in chemistry class.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    12
    Rep Points
    1062804

    your guess would be wrong. my little sister passed away recently and i got sick depressed and lost 20 lbs. i trained for years before plus i wrestled and fought MMA since i was in the 1st grade so i have been very active and later in life hit the weights. just a few years ago i started training and fell off....then tragedy.so YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT AS FAR AS I STARTED WRONG... BUT I WANTED TO GET BACK WAT I LOST AND FAST....
    Quote Originally Posted by overlord View Post
    You started your first cycle at 143lbs. I'm guessing you had little to no training experience when you decided to hop on. Regardless of your age, you have no justification for doing AAS. You said you just ended your cycle. So just stop now.

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    317
    Rep Points
    9805682

    Quote Originally Posted by imjustakid View Post
    your guess would be wrong. my little sister passed away recently and i got sick depressed and lost 20 lbs. i trained for years before plus i wrestled and fought MMA since i was in the 1st grade so i have been very active and later in life hit the weights. just a few years ago i started training and fell off....then tragedy.so YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT AS FAR AS I STARTED WRONG... BUT I WANTED TO GET BACK WAT I LOST AND FAST....
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Your depression is understandable. However, you would have easily gained that 20lbs back once you got back into the gym and started eating right. Woulda had it back naturally within 3 months. I stand by my comment that you weren't ready for AAS at the time, especially given the fact that you were depressed.

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    12
    Rep Points
    1062804

    I know brotha your right and i plan to not use for a long time..at least 2 years... But if i just stop/ what will i expect ?? Should i use the clomid??
    Quote Originally Posted by overlord View Post
    i'm sorry to hear about your loss. Your depression is understandable. However, you would have easily gained that 20lbs back once you got back into the gym and started eating right. Woulda had it back naturally within 3 months. I stand by my comment that you weren't ready for aas at the time, especially given the fact that you were depressed.

  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    317
    Rep Points
    9805682

    Quote Originally Posted by imjustakid View Post
    I know brotha your right and i plan to not use for a long time..at least 2 years... But if i just stop/ what will i expect ?? Should i use the clomid??
    I'm not a doctor and it goes against my professional ethics to provide theraputic suggestions that are beyond my professional scope and knowledge. Even though I am hidden behind an internet handle, I will not break my professional code of conduct. You can easily look up information on clomid or talk to others who are comfortable giving that type of information. It might be worth it to go see a physician for suggestions on your situation.

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    687
    Rep Points
    17153104

    Use the clomid for 4 weeks, 100/100/50/50, you should have an AI also

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,167
    Rep Points
    543958307

    Quote Originally Posted by imjustakid View Post
    no numb nuts it means i read just not the right material
    oh my bad, usually when people know absolutely nothing about drugs that they are injecting themselves with, and use "well I have a BS" as some sort of testament to their intelligence, I automatically assume that their BS came from an online school or something.

Similar Threads

  1. First step- Hey
    By HannahB in forum New Members Begin Here!
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 07:27 AM
  2. Every little step
    By ZECH in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 11:49 PM
  3. Step ups?
    By Bakerboy in forum Training
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 11:08 AM
  4. The Next Step
    By trinsdad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 01:12 PM
  5. Step by step
    By kuso in forum Sexual Health
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-05-2002, 06:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->