• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Next Step

imjustakid

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im 5'5 173 and lean.

First Cycle: Dbol tabs(25mg) once a day everyday, Deca dura (1cc) once a week, test e (1cc) once a week.

This may seem strange or low does but when i started i was 143 pounds and out of the gym for 2 years. I was advised to go this route to maintain a low dose pyramid stack.

RESULTS: gained 30 lbs!! an got stronger but i did alot of water weight at first and i looked fat considering i was 143. I screwed like a bull with longer erections and more desire. no acne or roid rage (at least more than normal cause im already a dick head lol)

**ON A SIDE NOTE WHEN I STOPED ALL AT ONCE MY ROCKET DID NOT WANT TO FIRE. I STARTED NOLVA AND IT CAME BACK TO LIFE BUT THEN AFTER A FEW WEEKS SEX DRIVE WENT BACK DOWN.... KINDA WEIRD

Second Cycle: Deca Dura (2cc) a week, test prop (1cc) every other day for 20 days, nolva (20mg) every day

This was the second cycle i was advised to take so i did. I didnt gain anymore weight but i lost alot of water (sweated like a pig alllll the time) and my gut slimmed down.

RESULTS: i got stronger and lost some fat. small size increase in muscle but great gains in strength.

Third Cycle: so i want to take some sus 250 but am not sure if i should take it by itself because thats all i got cause my guy disappeared lol
i just ended my cycle today... should i contunie straight threw with sus 250? how long of a break in between the second cycle and third should i take? should take nolva or clomid during thebreak? I NEED ADVICE!!!

My advice: Stop taking drugs and read a book cause you don't know WTF you're doing with them in the first place.

^^^^^same advice here: you seem young ..and you said " i was advised to do this and that" who advised you? not to piss you off ..if you are young you could have gained the same amount of muscle with good old natural hard training..maybe it would have taken you longer but worth it.
i think you should have noticed also that you keep wanting to cycle again ..why ..because after a cycle you start crashing down ...so where do you go from there...keep cycling?
please let us know how old you are

yea i am aware i dont know WTF im doing .... thats why i am here dumbshit!! lol sorry i had to yank the guy who states the obvious :)

ok people im 26/27!!!! thats old enough to start.. from what i read from forums!!!!! so calm down geezzz

i was being advised by a semi pro that i have trained with and attending contests (where he acutally wins trophies)

i have also done research on sites like this but appearently not enough... i read lots of books considering i have a BS.

anyways if you people seriously think i dont need it then maybe i will stop after this last cycle. because i cant get my money back and i spent decent money on my gear. so

help me cycle this last one and ill get off....i just hope i dont lose my strength and gains :(

yea i am aware i dont know WTF im doing .... thats why i am here dumbshit!! lol sorry i had to yank the guy who states the obvious :)

ok people im 26/27!!!! thats old enough to start.. from what i read from forums!!!!! so calm down geezzz

i was being advised by a semi pro that i have trained with and attending contests (where he acutally wins trophies)

i have also done research on sites like this but appearently not enough... i read lots of books considering i have a BS.

anyways if you people seriously think i dont need it then maybe i will stop after this last cycle. because i cant get my money back and i spent decent money on my gear. so

help me cycle this last one and ill get off....i just hope i dont lose my strength and gains :(

i guess what you're saying is your BS is worthless then?

You started your first cycle at 143lbs. I'm guessing you had little to no training experience when you decided to hop on. Regardless of your age, you have no justification for doing AAS. You said you just ended your cycle. So just stop now.

^^^^^^ this and put down a good workout routine and follow it. you started wrong you started to build your body based on AAS ...and lots of it DBOL, Deca , Test e!!!!
this is the worst way to keep any gains..normally it should be done the other way around: you workout for years and build up your body to the max and then move to AAS ( if you want to use AAS..i would not myself)

Training, Diet, Sleep once you have been doing these things here and making gains and building a foundation the addition of AAS are supplements. Save the gear for now, in the mean time keep reading and learning. If you have to ask what your cycle should be then your not ready. Its so fucking hard to be patient I know but a bigger foundation means a bigger house.

fuck! i hate when the good advice means to stop! but i guess you guys are right... oh well igot some clomid and nova... imma stop today but what should i use as a ptc?

fuck! i hate when the good advice means to stop! but i guess you guys are right... oh well igot some clomid and nova... imma stop today but what should i use as a ptc?

Just so you know, next time you want to hop on you should have your entire cycle and PCT predetermined and on hand BEFORE you start. Don't go to internet message boards looking to build a base of knowledge on AAS. There is plenty of good scientific literature on AAS; a foundation of knowledge should be built on that type of information, not anecdotal shit from boards. I know I probably seem like a real cunt, but you asked for opinions and I think this is the best type of opinion you could have possibly gotten. There is no replacement for training like a mother fucker and eating like a beast. Respectable physiques are built by living in the fucking squat rack and deadlift platform, not in chemistry class.

your guess would be wrong. my little sister passed away recently and i got sick depressed and lost 20 lbs. i trained for years before plus i wrestled and fought MMA since i was in the 1st grade so i have been very active and later in life hit the weights. just a few years ago i started training and fell off....then tragedy.so YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT AS FAR AS I STARTED WRONG... BUT I WANTED TO GET BACK WAT I LOST AND FAST....
You started your first cycle at 143lbs. I'm guessing you had little to no training experience when you decided to hop on. Regardless of your age, you have no justification for doing AAS. You said you just ended your cycle. So just stop now.

your guess would be wrong. my little sister passed away recently and i got sick depressed and lost 20 lbs. i trained for years before plus i wrestled and fought MMA since i was in the 1st grade so i have been very active and later in life hit the weights. just a few years ago i started training and fell off....then tragedy.so YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT AS FAR AS I STARTED WRONG... BUT I WANTED TO GET BACK WAT I LOST AND FAST....

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Your depression is understandable. However, you would have easily gained that 20lbs back once you got back into the gym and started eating right. Woulda had it back naturally within 3 months. I stand by my comment that you weren't ready for AAS at the time, especially given the fact that you were depressed.

I know brotha your right and i plan to not use for a long time..at least 2 years... But if i just stop/ what will i expect ?? Should i use the clomid??
i'm sorry to hear about your loss. Your depression is understandable. However, you would have easily gained that 20lbs back once you got back into the gym and started eating right. Woulda had it back naturally within 3 months. I stand by my comment that you weren't ready for aas at the time, especially given the fact that you were depressed.

I know brotha your right and i plan to not use for a long time..at least 2 years... But if i just stop/ what will i expect ?? Should i use the clomid??

I'm not a doctor and it goes against my professional ethics to provide theraputic suggestions that are beyond my professional scope and knowledge. Even though I am hidden behind an internet handle, I will not break my professional code of conduct. You can easily look up information on clomid or talk to others who are comfortable giving that type of information. It might be worth it to go see a physician for suggestions on your situation.

no numb nuts it means i read just not the right material

oh my bad, usually when people know absolutely nothing about drugs that they are injecting themselves with, and use "well I have a BS" as some sort of testament to their intelligence, I automatically assume that their BS came from an online school or something.

Back