• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hexarelin Question. Assistance Please

kogama

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a 5mg vial of Hexarelin i want to try to "boost" my pep cycle. Im currently running GHRP-2 and have been on it for 2 weeks and was wondering if i could use the 5mg Hexarelin at 300mcg daily for ~16 days then continue using GHRP-2 or will i desensitize or will the GHRP lose its effectiveness

or should i use hexarelin in combo with GHRP-2 and my MOD grf? and if so how would that go

My suggestion would be to use the Hex 1x per day pre-bed and continue to use the GHRP-2 for your other daily doses. Definitely still use the Mod grf with the Hex. This will give you the "boost" that you are looking for, without the risk of desensitizing. I still wouldn't run it that way for more than 2 weeks at a time though.

My suggestion would be to use the Hex 1x per day pre-bed and continue to use the GHRP-2 for your other daily doses. Definitely still use the Mod grf with the Hex. This will give you the "boost" that you are looking for, without the risk of desensitizing. I still wouldn't run it that way for more than 2 weeks at a time though.

so dont just take hex for two weeks then stop using peps right.

ok so 1x 100mcg pre bed for 2 weeks then should i just continue running ghrp-2/mod grf or should i break for 7 days?

are there any symptoms for desensitization?

Use the GHRP-2 for your dosing except at night.. Night time dose, sub in the Hex with CJC. Run like that for 2 weeks, cut out the hex and go back to running GHRP2/CJC.

There really aren't symptoms for desensitization.. but you would notice a diminished return in benefits from the peptides. If you notice that, take 2 or 3 days off, then pick back up with the GHRP2 and CJC.

I would just use ghrp2-6 or Ipam with and cjc.hex will decentralize is 2 weeks then you will be off anyways.2 weeks wont so anything great for you anyways. Why spend the money ic you don't have to

Use the GHRP-2 for your dosing except at night.. Night time dose, sub in the Hex with CJC. Run like that for 2 weeks, cut out the hex and go back to running GHRP2/CJC.

There really aren't symptoms for desensitization.. but you would notice a diminished return in benefits from the peptides. If you notice that, take 2 or 3 days off, then pick back up with the GHRP2 and CJC.

so 2 weeks wont desensitize me correct? then if i took like a week break or a couple day break from hex but still running regular ghrp2 could i resume hex again for another 2 weeks

I would just use ghrp2-6 or Ipam with and cjc.hex will decentralize is 2 weeks then you will be off anyways.2 weeks wont so anything great for you anyways. Why spend the money ic you don't have to

Me and my friend started running peptides at the same time but he chickened out and gave me his hex, he has ghrp2 but hes scared about cortisol and prolactin like crazy. I ordered PES Erase for that and will start that along with hex

Theres really no reason at all to use Hexarelin. Sure it creates one of the more dramatic pulses out of the GHRP's but, as has been mentioned, it causes desensitization WAY quicker than the others, and also effects cortisol, prolactin and some other hormones in a negative manner. Its a rather sloppy GHRP. Although sensitization really isnt an issue with any of these, given the fact that resensitization can occur in as little as two days, or even cutting your dose down to once per day for a week, still, why risk it?

Theres really no reason at all to use Hexarelin. Sure it creates one of the more dramatic pulses out of the GHRP's but, as has been mentioned, it causes desensitization WAY quicker than the others, and also effects cortisol, prolactin and some other hormones in a negative manner. Its a rather sloppy GHRP. Although sensitization really isnt an issue with any of these, given the fact that resensitization can occur in as little as two days, or even cutting your dose down to once per day for a week, still, why risk it?

because i have it and I feel its a waste not to use it + i have a cortisol blocker coming on

Also if you can help me i got this from Dat's research

Hexarelin like other GHRPs is most effective synergistically when administered with GHRH.

The primary problem with Hexarelin becomes apparent with night-time or "just before bed" dosing. Hexarelin dosed at this time does increase PRL, ACTH, and cortisol secretion and interferes with the VERY important deep sleep associated with substantial growth hormone pulse (in men).

In other studies Hexarelin appears to cause desensitization to its effect more rapidly than GHRP-6 and requires a longer time period to resensitization.

it says it has problems dosing before bed..should i use it in the morning instead

Well you certainly could, however everybody reacts differently to the different GHRP's so all we can do is make generalizations. Have you tried using Hex at night? It may be that you respond better to it than some and can get away with nightime dosing. If it does effect you however you could get some Ipamorelin or GHRP-6 on top of what you have and use them at night as these two GHRP's are the least likely to exert a negative effect upon your sleeping patterns and actually may very well promote optimal sleep.

so if i stay at 100mcg hex a day in addition to my regular how long should i take off all peptides or can i just go off hex

IML Gear Cream!
You should be able to just drop the hex. There's no guarantee though.. so it would be most advisable to take 2-3 days off then pick back up with the GHRP-2

Super old Thread I know...but anyone have more input.... I was going to do 200mcg post work out for two weeks on then a week off and so forth

Back