• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Progesterone gyno! Please help!

strength is pain

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so for starters i ran 800mg/pwk of testosterone sustanon and 400mg/pwk of nandrolone deconate. I recovered after my cycle, well i thought i did!

its been 4 1/2 months since i was on cycle and whilst on cycle i started getting signs of gyno e.g sensitive nipples and started to form a bump under my right nipple. As i was running deca and test i didnt no wether it was progesterone related or estrogen related.
Anyway i hit it with letrozole and it went away.

Now 4 1/2 months later its randomly came back and today i squeezed it and white shit came out(lactating)
Im aware that its progesterone related now although i have a lump and i thought progesterone dosent form a lump only estrogen?

should i use cabergoline or letrozole?

And what doses?

ALL THE HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!!
CHEERS

Use both, caber at 0,5mg E3D and letro at 2,5mg ED until it subside then tapper off and you can end with tamox to prevent any estro rebound

Use both, caber at 0,5mg E3D and letro at 2,5mg ED until it subside then tapper off and you can end with tamox to prevent any estro rebound

^^^^^this!

but im off cycle so if i use letro and caber together then ill shut down my estrogen and progesterone hormones. won this lead to more serious things

but im off cycle so if i use letro and caber together then ill shut down my estrogen and progesterone hormones. won this lead to more serious things

You need to lower your estro and prolactin, that's what is all about. When tapering off your body will slowly return to homeostasis.

Or you can grow tits and make cheese with your own milk, that's up to you...

definitely follow the letro with aromasin or formestane. From what I remember taking a serm can cause a buildup of estrogen by blocking the receptors. A suical AI won't cause a rebound and will prevent it from coming back after stopping the letro.

I've had some success reducing pubertal gyno with nolva by itself. Heavyiron posted a study a while back where it was being tested for just this purpose and it reduced the gyno substantially in 90 something % of the patients after a few months on. I don't like letro at all, used it before and my sex drive was nonexistant for 3 months or so. Kinda scary when you don't want to fuck anything and your dick hardly responds to anything... Also joint pain is pretty likely at the doses required to reduce gyno

Go with this and if it gets any worse, I would go to the doc ASAP

I use letro 1.25 mg STD and winstrol 15 mg/d to dry them out. Caber messes me up and does fuck-all for PG gyno in my case.

is it possible to have progesterone and estrogen gyno at the same time? i did run deca and test for alot longer then i should have which ill never do again!!

fuck this gyno shit scares me big time!
getting my bloodwork done tomorrow morning! fingers crossed!

IML Gear Cream!
2.5 letro w/out test? should i just kiss my dick goodbye for a while?

Back