• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My first cycle of sustanon

ajburnett34

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im 25 years old. 5'11 206lbs. I dont know my bodyfat yet,will get it done soon. Im on my sixth week tody of sustanon 250. 500mg every week, 250 twice a week. I have been lifting for four years. My goals are to get lean and show off those abs lol. I just got a bottle of winstrol and i really want to take it, whens the apPropriate time? A bodybuilder i know told me tO inject sustanon one a week at 250. Then inject winstrol mon wed Nd fri 50 mg. any advice? Thankss in advance

Sounds like you need to do a lot of research. I'd start there. It's important to know a lot about what you are injecting into your body.

I know what im injectig in my body..four different esters yes. All i want to know is if and how to include winy with my sustanon

Exactly and this is why this message board exist to teach people. I asked for a somple advice and u ppl gove the same responses to everyone. Just help them out without the negativity

we are negative because people do dumb shit like... oh idk, inject themselves with a drug for 6 weeks before asking how to use it properly.. Sustanon should be injected at least every other day in order to maintain steady levels.

winstrol is water based so it should be injected at least every day imo. Since you are trying to show off "dem abs" i would save it for the end of your cycle while you are waiting the super long test esters from the sustanon to leave your system before pct.. you do have a pct right?

Thank you for the reply. Im shootinh up sustanon mon and thurs. 250 mg each day. So if im running sustanon on 10 weeks...i should wait untill week eight to strt winny? And keep on taking it till my pct two weeks after week 10? Yes i have clomid. Ive cycled before i just never messed with winny

Aj,

Do your body a favor and inject .5ml (125mg) of Sustanon every other day. You'll have better results and less sides with this protocol.

Lolol you need win ed.. that's why ppl buy the oral winny. Its cheaper.

Back