• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Safer delivery??

hill450

BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SHIT!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, got a question for ya. Is there any way to make delivery's safer to accept. Especially raws/powders. Like i.e. get a po box or something of that sort? Or is it best to just acquire small quantities each time? Read a thread recently that kind of freaked me out about a guy getting busted. I could not afford that to happen. Hope I'm not breaking any rules asking this, I think it could be helpful.

Thanks in advance

My name has nothing to do with anything i'm not a damn cop. Trying to figure out a way to be safer. If you really wanna help shoot me a pm. I didn't expect people to post knowledge that would hurt anybody or give away information to LE. I was just kind of expecting helpful pm's from people who knew. If i wanted this to not be taken seriously then I would have posted it somewhere else. Don't fuck with me damnit I'm on pct and my life sucks right now.:shooter:

Thanks for nothin guys, I appreciate it. I'm used to these boards being more helpful, sorry for the confusion.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes but shit I've seen posts about this before but can't find em. I don't wanna get fuckin' arrested and like I said a post really scared me so I wanted to gain some knowledge on the alternatives.

It's all about a good trusted source brother.. Get that lined up and you'll be fine.

Thanks for posting cop

I'll take a pm of this sort also, I think you guys know me by now :p

Don't have it sent to your place. Have a friend in on it that receives it. Tell him not to open it under any circumstances. He will not get in trouble for unopened mail. They would have to prove he intended to receive the package. He has no financial connection to it.

Made sure his place is clean so that can't prove intent.

5"10
195lbs

Currently cycle:
Cruising on 250mg Test Cyp/week.

No one will give you legit ways of how to obtain ILLEGAL products. If they do, they are stupid.

No one here does drugs anyways....

Back