• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Acnedren ( Black Lion Research )

Correct me if I'm wrong but the product clears up your acne on cycle right? I'm thinking about buying this if I get bad acne on cycle

Acnedren - 90 Ct- 500mgs each
Is the first safe acne supplement that works.
Research studies have shown that the active ingredients in ACNEDREN safely and effectively reduce or eliminate acne

How long 1 bottle last?

I took 3 pills an hour before I went to bed. I don't have acute acne, just the normal ones you get on back, shoulders etc.. It cleared everything but a few that weren't that bad.

Acnedren reduces the amount of oil produced.
It worked super good for me as well. 3x 1 cap daily and all the really troublesome acne dried up.
90% cleared.
Pretty cool.
THanks for the review!

I'm really prone to on cycle acne.. At about 5 weeks or so into my current cycle the acne has just started to creep up on my chest and back.. I've been running the Acnedren since the onset of the acne, its been just ~ 2 weeks @ 3 caps per day. At only 2 weeks my acne is GONE.. Now im thinking of backing down to 2 caps a day.
Good stuff guys!

IML Gear Cream!
I'm still good at a couple bottles of formeron and just noticed 4-5 acne spots from my trt. Will 1 a day work for light acne?

might give this a try, randomly shit will pop up on back and shoulders

Hey Brundel did you notice any sun sensitivity like some skin care meds?

I'm still good at a couple bottles of formeron and just noticed 4-5 acne spots from my trt. Will 1 a day work for light acne?

Yah start out with 2 per day till your at like day 10 then you can drop to 1 per day most likely.
The more you take the drier youll get.

Acnedren reduces the amount of oil produced.
It worked super good for me as well. 3x 1 cap daily and all the really troublesome acne dried up.
90% cleared.
Pretty cool.
THanks for the review!

Always wondered "how" it worked. Thanks for the info

Thanks for the Orbit props guys! Formeron is in stock now.

I occasionally get some cystic acne on my back as well as a small amount of regular acne. Is Acnedren known to get rid of the cystic? Can it be taken on cycle?

I also had cystic acne and yes it cleared it up.
Yes Acnedren is intended for use on cycle as well as off.
I have friends who use it for on cycle acne and friends whos kids use it to battle teen acne.
Works well for both ;)

I need to hop on this and throw my potentially bunk mp accutane in the trash. My eleven year old could probably use this too. Gotta love safe non harsh stuff that works.

I will personally guarantee Black Lion Research products will never be bunk.
If it says its in there....its in there.
Because we are a supp company and not a shady "research" chem site we adhere to certain manufacturing standards.
Our Raws are of high quality and our finished products work.

Acnedren works great for us as bodybuilders but again it works great for teens as well....

I wish I had this when I was a teen.

Yah I have a couple friends who used it in HS as well and it fukked em up.
I remember one guys lips pussing and bleeding then they got infected and he had to go to the hospital.

Acnedren wont make your lips puss and bleed.
Thats gonna be our new marketing phrase.

Acnedren works great for me at 3 caps a day. Usually I maintain with two a day.

Back