• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sex position and sexual act?

Being on my "KNEES" and "SUCKING Buff Hunks Cock&Balls" and Fondling:winkfinger: the dudes Nutt Sack! Plus Tasting the dudes "Male Essence" :)

what the fuck is up with you weirdos and asses. I like fucking the ass, but licking it, rubbing it? you fucking shit out of that hole..remember?
Get a girl who has good hygene and cleans it very well prior to, you can stick your tongue in at that point and there shouldn't be any smell or bad taste. I've never had a problem saying "go get a bath first"

what the fuck is up with you weirdos and asses. I like fucking the ass, but licking it, rubbing it? you fucking shit out of that hole..remember?
Get a girl who has good hygene and cleans it very well prior to, you can stick your tongue in at that point and there shouldn't be any smell or bad taste. I've never had a problem saying "go get a bath first"

a bit of shit never hurt anyone, its actually good cause u can spit it on the herbs growing on the window ledge in the kitchen to fertilise them when ur done!

I like lifting my girls lower half up to where she is only supported by her shoulders and neck, legs spread eagle. Then I'll pound, grind, whatever! But I get deep in that, she'll have 1-2 normal orgasms this way and then BAM!! She shoots off like Old Faithful!

Oh, and a standing 69 is awesome! For some reason she is able to take the whole thing this way. Not sure why...

Really anything acrobatic and new I enjoy...

If you were changing a diaper and got a little shit on your hand or clothes you would wash yourself thoroughly and possibly even shower. But yet you stick your dicks and faces right in the very source of it. Call me old fashion but I love pussy, I love eating it and fucking it. Anal doesnt gross me out I just dont understand the attraction?

This ^^^ obviously the girl has to be clean and a womens ass has a very distinct sweet taste to it.

I enjoy consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

IML Gear Cream!
If you are with your wife or long time girlfriend then nothing is off limits but I wouldn't pick up some bitch from the bar and turn her asshole into a buffet.

anything longer than the time it takes to boil an egg is just a waste of time! :roflmao:

when I have enough peanut butter, for some crazy reason I've discovered my pitbull enjoys licking it off my 'johnson burger'.....and since I love him[no homo] I will indulge him......:daydream:

i should have never watched my sons being born, wifeys 5'4, 1st son was 10.11 pounds, he really destroyed that place

second son was 8.9 pounds, but after the 1st it was like keying a car u already rolled....

Mine is not an act or position, although I like many of those too.

But when both of you are standing buck nekid and staring at eachother, that to me is wonderbar.

wouldn't standing be an act and a position ?

wouldn't standing be an act and a position ?
Yeah, but I think he's talking about just standing face-to-face without any sex involved.

Missionary, or standing with her pressed against the wall or inside of the shower. Great angle and feels most "romantic." Her on top if it's a Sunday and I'm feeling lazy.

Position: Modified missionary. Where Im on my knees and holding her behind her knees, pushing them towards her head, then i just rock her hips back and forth to wutever varying degree of depth or speed. pussy looks amazing lfrom this angle and rly doesnt take much energy, which is good cuz it takes my girl about 1 min to come and me on average about 45

Act: BJ, my girl gives great head and theres nothing like just laying back and letting her go to work on you with her mouth.

To all the prude guys who dislike anal play, lighten the fuck up. its 2012, if your girl isnt a dirty granola hippy you arent going to encounter issues licking it. we almost always shower before bed anyways so shes clean. the only time your gonna encounter any dirt is when you rly pound her deep. but its no big deal just wash it off after.

doggie
whatever position i start in and no matter how many we do; i always end up doing them doggie style.
balls deep; make them squeal.

Back