• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

19 and on steroids?

IML Gear Cream!
Dumbass havent you ever heard of a huge guy nick named tiny??? Go phuck yourself, i dont care if you got a 100Lbs on me, in real life id break your nose just like anyone elses!

he doesnt have 100 pounds on anyone.. he's a really short guy in his 50's

dont forget to add he is a martial arts expert... and an engineer that he got from texas a&m... SHould I continue to on.. I am like a fucking elephant I remember the dumbest shit... I just can't remember what board member was fucking his daughter!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmao:

you can't legally drink a beer and you want to do steroids. That should tell you something... lift, eat, you'll grow, furthermore, you should still be drinking milk.

I still drink milk. What the fuck of it??

dont forget to add he is a martial arts expert... and an engineer that he got from texas a&m... SHould I continue to on.. I am like a fucking elephant I remember the dumbest shit... I just can't remember what board member was fucking his daughter!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmao:
that was me ;) check his old neggs AHHAAHAHAHAH as a matter of fact i just asked him about her

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by sofargone561
Hi, you have received -55192 reputation points from sofargone561.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
fuck u , ur still around? end it already

Regards,
sofargone561

Note: This is an automated message.

HIS REPLY=
fuck off little pussy ..you are still around?

MY REPLY=
been around b4 u and ill be around when ur old ass dies, hows ur family doing? i havent seen ur daughter in a while:kissu:

Bitch I got 120 pounds on you, and it's alllllll in my cock. Now step within five feet of me so I can slap you in the face with it.

To justify this post existing - OP, you don't need steroids. You need to lift, eat, and read about the physiological effects of steroids.

I need a cup of coffee after reading through all of BJG's boring posts.

Yawn-Coffee.jpg

I started at 19 and honestly wish I would have waited a few more years. I've been having problems ever since with full recovery and am 8 months post cycle and have seen two endos and am still having trouble getting back online.

hypo: at least you agree with me...i am on AZ to give my opinion about AAS and if i can make a difference with one teenage idiot then it is good enough for me, being insulted by people like sd and sofargone or any other punk is not an issue for me coz my goal is to stop a young BBer from using AAS, and i know for sure that the above stated punks will not dare talk to me this way in my face.

This is my last take with this...

You're not going to (stop a teen from using AAS on IML) It's just not going to happen. I agree with some of what you say about kids being to young to start..i really do! But to say "if I can stop one teen from using" is just preposterous.. Seriously bjg, you work around pharmacologist you say? Ask the pharm D if (one person) can stop or prevent from using without- again- proving your admission and having solid proof of your findings and have a real valid argument?

Peace

This is my last take with this...

You're not going to (stop a teen from using AAS on IML) It's just not going to happen. I agree with some of what you say about kids being to young to start..i really do! But to say "if I can stop one teen from using" is just preposterous.. Seriously bjg, you work around pharmacologist you say? Ask the pharm D if (one person) can stop or prevent from using without- again- proving your admission and having solid proof of your findings and have a real valid argument?

Peace

the other party bears the burdern of proof even though bjg makes the claim though

Hahaha!

I started at 17 and look at me! I'm healthy as a fox.

P.S. My total T is 341 and I'm now 22.

After I start this cycle, I don't plan on letting them fall below 1000 ng/mL ever again. :daydream:

littlekiev: you are a real little idiot ...stick with the subject..i won't even bother with you ...
cross 80 : you can say shit as much as you want...the fact remains i have the genetics and could compete any time against all your steroids......i could anytime send you my pic to prove that ..but again not worth it...i am much older than you and have no time for your stupidities
so stick to the subject as many here are doing and discussing because you are getting boring
( SD i don't even acknowledge your existence ..if you noticed

littlekiev: you are a real little idiot ...stick with the subject..i won't even bother with you ...
cross 80 : you can say shit as much as you want...the fact remains i have the genetics and could compete any time against all your steroids......i could anytime send you my pic to prove that ..but again not worth it...i am much older than you and have no time for your stupidities
so stick to the subject as many here are doing and discussing because you are getting boring

you just did.. how are you supposedly so smart.. yet actually so stupid?

oh SD i have an endocrinologist here a professor he would like you or some here on this forum to give him some lectures ..his information is really lacking !

You might have the best intention bjg, but you really come across as an asshole with your attitude.

With all do respect bjg, you couldn't touch me in a contest, or you'd be competing...just sayin

hypo i never thought of competing ever in my life ...although i was offered the opportunity many times...i am not the kind who can go parade on stage in front of people...this requires a certain type of personality and some kind of courage maybe or lets say a desire to show or to compete....besides there will be a time when i would have to use AAS and for me not worth it. i have competed in many other sports including power lifting but it was all for fun not for the desire...i workout for my own satisfaction and compete with myself if you know what i mean.

You might have the best intention bjg, but you really come across as an asshole with your attitude.

I wouldn't care about his attitude if he cited his sources and used evidence-based research to support his theses. Instead, he wastes those opportunities in favor of telling us all about these imaginary endocrinologists with whom he works. Worse yet, I suspect he may actually thinks that means something to any of us. Hint: it doesn't.

Even if he managed to commission a legitimate endocrinologist to come here and concur with his claims, that's still a fallacious appeal to a supposed higher authority. Supplement companies do it all the time by having "doctors" give a "professional testimony" about some BS snake oil product for a 2 minute television spot. Without empirical research, it's just empty and meaningless. Figure it out, bjg.

hypo i never thought of competing ever in my life ...although i was offered the opportunity many times...i am not the kind who can go parade on stage in front of people...this requires a certain type of personality and some kind of courage maybe or lets say a desire to show or to compete....besides there will be a time when i would have to use AAS and for me not worth it. i have competed in many other sports including power lifting but it was all for fun not for the desire...i workout for my own satisfaction and compete with myself if you know what i mean.

Right on...but you said you could compete and have competed...what shows have you done? Who gave you an "opportunity" ? On the real- no smart ass !

best intention: true
come across as an asshole: could be true ..no one here knows me ....so things can get messed up through the net.

Right on...but you said you could compete and have competed...what shows have you done? Who gave you an "opportunity" ? On the real- no smart ass !
i have not competed in bodybuilding...but when i was in the states i was asked to, in some local competition, here too in my country, and once i was in greece in some kind of festival ..but again it is not my thing ..
i competed in track and field, in judo, in powerlifting etc... but not bodybuilding ..although bodybuilding is my favorite sport and the only sport i stuck with all my life ...ironic?
( if my son gets away from the other computer ' i'll send you an old pic if you promise not to post)

Op. No offense but your a little on the small side. I am 3 inches shorter and about 12 pounds heavier. Get your diet dialed in. I am not gonna tell you not to cycle. Lots of guys start early. Does that make it ok.....only you can decide that.
Well put.

HOW about you STAY on topic and give this guy some real proof as to why not to run a cycle, rather than to give him your half assed opinions... Just an idea there dumbass.... You have proven yourself time and time again to be full of shit... You can post a pic here just block out your face PROFESSOR!!!!!!! For a guy who went and obtained such a high degree of education you sure come off as a person lacking all those abilities of someone being higher educated.... You always want to talk about all this vast knowledge you have of this subject yet you have not ONE FUCKING TIME PROVEN IT....... You want to tell SD you don't acknowledge him yet you are acknowledging him.. DID your momma drop you on your head or where you a failed attempt to be aborted?????? SOme one needs to get ride of this dude........

Back