• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

19 and on steroids?

glk2z

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so here is the deal I am 19 years old only a few months off of 20 though. I know I am too young to start a cycle. What I need from you guys are educated answers as to why. I am going to cycle it is just a matter of when as of now based on everything I have read I am planning to start at 23. Now that you do not have to act like my mother convince me to keep my decision and wait otherwise I will probably start much sooner as in a month or so.

Here is what I want to know. so many people say that I have the best test in my life right now and starting a cycle will shut me down forever. That is not true according to other threads I have read. Yes it will shut me down but through proper PCT and approximately 8-10 weeks after PCT my test production should begin to return to normal. (I will be doing a 4 week cycle) â?????? So what are some reasons I should wait? and can you go into detail on them and perhaps correct what I have said. I want educated answers not "dude your to young..." tell me WHY.

edit: I am 6'0" 175lbs 9% body fat. I haven't benched in a couple months but last max was 235. I just want to get big and look good. My ideal body is something like chris hemsworth in Thor.

6'0 175lbs 9%? Start eating!! Man besides the health risks which in my opinion are your own risks to take so I'm not gonna touch on that. You have a lot more room to grow naturally. I'm 21, 6'2 215lbs at 11% and just now starting my first cycle; and to be honest I could probably have waited to gain another 5-10lbs of lean muscle before the "ideal" time to start a cycle.

These posts kill me, im not your mom. If you have researched then you know why, if you dont you havent done your homework.

Op. No offense but your a little on the small side. I am 3 inches shorter and about 12 pounds heavier. Get your diet dialed in. I am not gonna tell you not to cycle. Lots of guys start early. Does that make it ok.....only you can decide that.

Op. No offense but your a little on the small side. I am 3 inches shorter and about 12 pounds heavier. Get your diet dialed in. I am not gonna tell you not to cycle. Lots of guys start early. Does that make it ok.....only you can decide that.

x2. get atleast another 15lbs or so of LBM and then think about it. im one of the fews guys on here who wont bash u for starting young because i did BUT as rage stated does that make it right? i dont know, but no matter when u start tomorrow or 5 years from now, u need to do more research. dont start until ur ready and when u think ur ready ask more questions and do more research because ur probably not

I feel sorry for this kid.

Here is what I want to know. so many people say that I have the best test in my life right now and starting a cycle will shut me down forever. That is not true according to other threads I have read. Yes it will shut me down but through proper PCT and approximately 8-10 weeks after PCT my test production should begin to return to normal. (I will be doing a 4 week cycle) ​ So what are some reasons I should wait? and can you go into detail on them and perhaps correct what I have said. I want educated answers not "dude your to young..." tell me WHY.

tell me more about this pct you speak of

I don't get it.
You are way too light for that height.
I really don't get these guys that are a little younger than me.
I didn't even think about gear until 23(current age), but we have guys on here wanting to start at 18-19.
Why?
Eat some fucking food, lift your brains out.
The age you are at is prime time for natty gains.
You probably have no concerns except for girls and school. You have all that time on your hands. Put it to use.
I'm 5'8 and was 200 when I started a cycle. Admittedly not the leanest, but still that weight.
I was eating full pans of hamburger helper for dinner to put on weight.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
op post pics of your ass and standard donkey will tell you everything you need to know

This is getting to the point of being ridiculous. It's not our job to convince you of anything. Do wtf you want. It's your life. This isn't a game, and frankly, you challenging people to convince you to not use AAS is borderline insulting to those of us that have put the time in, worked hard, and respected the vets who took time to guide us.

If you want a bullet point presentation regurgitated to you then UTFSE because it's been done already.

if you want to then just do it. bottle line, it all come up to your decisions.

It's 3 things. Endocrine development, risk to benefit, and maturity. Most guys don't full develop their pituitary until they are in their early 20s. Give it a chance. Risk to benefit...right now, you have the highest test levels you will ever have in your life. Being natural is very simple and you shouldn't have to worry about buying and injecting and hiding juice at your age. I waited till 24, and honestly looking back I consider myself at 22 to be way too immature for it and that's not an insult, I was great for a 22 year old. There's just a lot about you that changes as time goes on. At 22 I would have gotten excited about it and gone overboard, gotten bloodwork once a year if even, prioritized cosmetic sides over the really serious ones, paid much less attention to diet, and back then I knew a lot less about lifting, and I had 10 years of experience already. Plus, I started at 210 and now I'm 232 and way leaner after 1 year of low dose cycles. If I had started when I was 180, the same thing would have gotten me to 205 210 maybe, cost me a ton of money, and I would have shrunk after. Get a little closer to your genetic potential and take a LOT of time to research first man. I've been reading up about gear almost every night for 5 years and I'm still learning every day. Your results will be way better if you resist the temptation and give it time.

Ok so here is the deal I am 19 years old only a few months off of 20 though. I know I am too young to start a cycle. What I need from you guys are educated answers as to why. I am going to cycle it is just a matter of when as of now based on everything I have read I am planning to start at 23. Now that you do not have to act like my mother convince me to keep my decision and wait otherwise I will probably start much sooner as in a month or so.

Here is what I want to know. so many people say that I have the best test in my life right now and starting a cycle will shut me down forever. That is not true according to other threads I have read. Yes it will shut me down but through proper PCT and approximately 8-10 weeks after PCT my test production should begin to return to normal. (I will be doing a 4 week cycle) ​ So what are some reasons I should wait? and can you go into detail on them and perhaps correct what I have said. I want educated answers not "dude your to young..." tell me WHY.

1- you will mess up your growth since your bones keep growing in size and density till much later than 19
2- you will not get any significant results compared to training naturally without facing health risks
3- you don't need any headaches and worrying , as if anything goes wrong with you you will worry and start thinking that it is because of AAS ..and it could be
4- you will not be able to train hard and have self confidence without AAS , as you will be AAS dependent
5- starting AAS is not also early because you are too young , it is also because you have not trained enough...AAS is beneficial if you have years and years of training under your belt ..as it is right now you will lose quickly all what you have done as you stop AAS

^^^^ prove the opposite or GTFO yourself....and ..you can go inject your own children with AAS if you like it so much
, you claim to be a high school football coach!!!!!...i would not think parents of the guys you train would let you come close to their children if they hear your views on AAS

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
^^ I'm pinning my 21 month old w/ Test, Tren, PE's, Growth, Insulin, T-3, and just a little ephedrine HCL. Pretty mild for under 2 years old .. But I don't have proof, like you haven't been able to show since day one I saw your "concern" for AAS in the natty section ? Proof my dude. And not some BS off google or Muscle Missions...

sofargone you are a total idiot

Last edited:
you can't legally drink a beer and you want to do steroids. That should tell you something... lift, eat, you'll grow, furthermore, you should still be drinking milk.

I wouldn't do them at 19 and not at your weight. 175lbs is not much for someone who is 6'0 tall. I'm 6'2" and weigh 240 but at like 14-15% but still I just got off a bulker and my fat ass ate too much lol I didn't start till I was 23(currently) and I'm glad. Trust me you don't know the meaning of being shut down either. Its not like after a mdrol cycle or something. You feel like complete shit after being shut down from an aas cycle. Leave it alone and put on some mass before you touch it. You can grow just fine at that age and you could afford to eat a little dirty it sounds if you are actually 9%. By all means don't get up to 15% like me because its a bitch. Once I cut again I'm going to try to never let myself this high, I hate it. Anyways trust me just stay away from it. Youre too young, undeveloped, undedicated....many others I'm sure, just not ready man.

Get your knowlede up on the subject before you start bro. Make some friends on here and ask a lot of questions. Most of us will be happy to help you but you have to respect this shit.

I wish there was a chance for Ron Paul, he is so right on is why people will never vote for him (foreign policy is questionable, but not unthinkable)

proof hypo is in all medical books ..ask your doc and he will tell you ....and as far as being logical: if you don't have proof that it is bad... but you also don't have proof that AAS is good and that is even worst and a main reason not to do it : not knowing is much scarier than knowing.
and again i have presented many many medical academic articles in other threads (i mean ACADEMIC not bs articles) you can look for them and read them, i sent many of them concerning heart failure risks to one of the members here i forgot who..anyways i don't feel that i need to waste my time on this ...you don't like what i say then fine ...i give my opinion, you give yours..

proof hypo is in all medical books ..ask your doc and he will tell you ....and as far as being logical: if you don't have proof that it is bad... but you also don't have proof that AAS is good and that is even worst and a main reason not to do it : not knowing is much scarier than knowing.
and again i have presented many many medical academic articles in other threads (i mean ACADEMIC not bs articles) you can look for them and read them, i sent many of them concerning heart failure risks to one of the members here i forgot who..anyways i don't feel that i need to waste my time on this ...you don't like what i say then fine ...i give my opinion, you give yours..

I am indifferent on your posts, but I am curious, why have you made it your mission to post your anti-roid campaign on a mostly roid forum??

Back