• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anybody doomsday prepping?

Retribution

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I haven't gotten into it literally due to a major lack of funds, but I tell you if I had extra money to blow, especially if I won some crazy amount of money in the lottery, I would be a HUGE prepper! I'm talking all out. I would move somewhere remote with lots of land, my own water supply, a massive underground bunker, 5yrs+ of stored food, gold and silver for trading, and of course LOTS and LOTS of guns and ammo!

Now I'm not 100% convinced something devastating will happen at the end of 2012 but I gotta tell you I will not be suprised one bit if it does. I'm more concerned with the economy and value of the dollar collapsing. Can you imagine if we have another stock market crash like in the 20's? Things will be worse now 10 fold or more. It will be total anarchy, a complete collapse of the system and when people start starving you can bet they will get savagely desperate. Another scenerio I worry about would be a massive solar flare, which we're supposed to get in 2019. How will you deal with everyday life when every single piece of electronics in your life is suddenly gone? No heat, water, electricity, cell phones, gps, television...everything worthless. Much like a 2nd great depression, things will turn ugly very quickly.

I'm really hoping the world holds together for another 8-10yrs, cuz my soon to be wife is in school to become an RN within a few years and then move forward to a nurse practioner. And once she starts making the big bux is when we start prepping in a big way!

wow I like watching all the History channel shit and H2 and Discovery current all those channels and if something dose happen i hope it hits right where i live and i die immediately bro fuck all the BS I can't handle it lol

They monitor for solar flares and can give ample earning to turn everything off and possibly shield it. I have solar pv backup and hotwater at my house...

I buy more ammo every pay period. Also buy more toilet paper than we need. Saving up for a shotgun and either an AR or a bolt action rifle.

:coffee:

Zombie doomsday would be cool.

sorry to say this, but if it ever went down, i would be the meanest mofo out there, im taking care of mine and mine alone until i can make them safe, then ill consider others
also since men will die helping all the women, i might take 4-5 wives ahahah jk lol

IML Gear Cream!
but in reality, if something was going to hit the earth, ill bet it hits me!

the good bag has been prepped for years I just change out the contents periodically but that is more out of habit. odds are anything that goes down in the US will be biological, the US population is far to heavily armed. there are 90 guns for every 100 people. over the decades there has been far too much talk (not in US media of course) about de-populating the planet and the US. current outbreaks of influenza, AIDS, etc over the past decades. all are man made by various governments in an attempt to do this.

I have a copy of the Bible locked away in a burn proof safe buried somewhere, it will be our only salvation after you know....

But seriously I live in Hawaii, these folks can band together in bad situations plus we have all the land for farming and the weather makes it doable year round, fish a plenty, I'm not too worried, but if this Island goes sour, I'll just commandeer a yacht in the harbor, load up my dogs and my woman and sail for a smaller less inhabited island, I can teach people how to set up solar power systems....

Head somewhere elevated before december. The U.S. is gonna look like a chain of islands basically.

I read an awesome blog by a guy in a country like Turkey or something, where they were surrounded by military and could not leave their village for a year. He said lots of the people died, of course, but he and some others survived. He says he only survived because he was in a house with like 15 other relatives. the people that were alone or in small numbers didn't stand a chance. But what was interesting are the things he said that were valuable:

He said he would rather have 1000 bic lighters than anything else for trade
Alcohol and cigarettes
Guns and ammo. specifically, common guns and ammo. .22, 9mm, 12 Guage, etc.. He also said be careful what gun you buy because if they break you need parts, so buy the most common guns, nothing special or different.
Candles

Gold, silver, paper money, etc was worthless. In the end of the world scenario, having gold will do nothing. Nobody will trade for gold when they need food and ammo, and people with food and ammo won't trade it for gold because they will need those things again before they ever need gold.

they basically lived off rats and berries and other stuff they could kill like birds.

if i had stupid money id be a prepper to. id buy one of those under ground missile bases in the mountanis that are bunkers and have lik 30 floors unerground and u cnt see them from air or ground leevel, id stock it with gears books guns clothes medialc supply food the whole 9, id be a BIG prepper lol

I read an awesome blog by a guy in a country like Turkey or something, where they were surrounded by military and could not leave their village for a year. He said lots of the people died, of course, but he and some others survived. He says he only survived because he was in a house with like 15 other relatives. the people that were alone or in small numbers didn't stand a chance. But what was interesting are the things he said that were valuable:

He said he would rather have 1000 bic lighters than anything else for trade
Alcohol and cigarettes
Guns and ammo. specifically, common guns and ammo. .22, 9mm, 12 Guage, etc.. He also said be careful what gun you buy because if they break you need parts, so buy the most common guns, nothing special or different.
Candles

Gold, silver, paper money, etc was worthless. In the end of the world scenario, having gold will do nothing. Nobody will trade for gold when they need food and ammo, and people with food and ammo won't trade it for gold because they will need those things again before they ever need gold.

they basically lived off rats and berries and other stuff they could kill like birds.

Wow thats really interesting and very good to know, thanks for posting. Bic lighters for trading, awesome!

if i had stupid money id be a prepper to. id buy one of those under ground missile bases in the mountanis that are bunkers and have lik 30 floors unerground and u cnt see them from air or ground leevel, id stock it with gears books guns clothes medialc supply food the whole 9, id be a BIG prepper lol

Yah I've seen those underground silo's, that would be great! All the room you could every want with plenty of space for any sexy survivors LOL! You see that guy who bought like 30 old school buses and had them buried underground all connected? Genius!

IML Gear Cream!
im stocking up on peppermint scented bath gel, it will be the best trade.....jk lol

i can see bic lighters and zippos being worth more than anything, then the tools to find food, as in weapons and a can opener (yes u can smash a can open but u will waste some food)

but i hate to point out the the mayan calander never allowed for leap years so we should be long dead yeah?

I did buy a 410 shotgun for the wife, but I'm only prepping for an earthquake or another LA riot. Nothing crazy like those people on doomsday preppers.

Back