IronMag Research Chems

Go back on immedietly after cutting or wait? (Vets advice wanted)

The Perfect Life form.

Rep Points

Go back on immedietly after cutting or wait? (Vets advice wanted)

Nearly finished with a MAJOR natty cut been clean for right at 5 months, down from nearly 280 to 210 currently just under 220 and bf around 13%, Lost probably 10-15lbs of lean mass, and the rest was fat. I'm in my mid 20s, 6ft 1" tall bodyfat will be 10% at end of cut.

My diet is EXTREMLY clean, I only eat baked or grilled white breast meat/ talopia and I do not add absolutly anything with calories to it, the only liquid I drink is water. My fats come from either fish oil, natural peanut butter, almonds/walnuts, olive oil or the occasional avacado. And on my refeed days I only eat oats with water and apples for my carbs. I also eat atleast 1 large leafy green vegi salad daily. I take surpluses of b vitamans, a strong sports multi, joint support, hawthorne berry and coq10, 2grams milk thistle and NAC daily. On and off cycle and even more supports used whilst on.

Anyway the big question is should I increase cals and workout for a few weeks natural for some muscle rebound or should I just go straight back on a cycle, I do not want to gain a massive amount of fat back but I want to get the most out of my body in the state its in from doing so much fucking cardio and cal restricting. I also want to gain the most strength that I can out of this. I've noticed multiple times through this cut that once my weight catches my cal deficit and I need to drop again, all my lifts start rising instead of falling.

Anyway I'd like to know is am I gonna get the most out of my cycle by jumping back on and upping calories, or would it help if I trained heavy on a cal surplus natural for some strength/size rebound first or what? Any help would be appreciated because I'm pretty fucking serious about what I do. Chime in boys.
    M1T, GOTTA LOVE IT.

Rep Points

damn, if that's all true and you continue you are going to have some crazy success. I would wait a little while because since you obviously lost some LBM also you are going to have a lot of muscle memory once you start bulking. I would rather get some of that on my instead of going through all of that during my cycle, if that makes sense. Plus going from a hardcore cut to not only a bulk, but a bulk with gear is a drastic swing to put your body through. Hell even all natty guys usually recomp for a bit after cutting before they go into a bulk.

The Perfect Life form.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Idra View Post
    damn, if that's all true and you continue you are going to have some crazy success. I would wait a little while because since you obviously lost some LBM also you are going to have a lot of muscle memory once you start bulking. I would rather get some of that on my instead of going through all of that during my cycle, if that makes sense. Plus going from a hardcore cut to not only a bulk, but a bulk with gear is a drastic swing to put your body through. Hell even all natty guys usually recomp for a bit after cutting before they go into a bulk.
    Lol, its true bro I even had a bod pod done to check bf%.
    M1T, GOTTA LOVE IT.

G4p
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I'm hungry just reading that.Good work.

-All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

The Perfect Life form.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ontopthegame85 View Post
    I'm hungry just reading that.Good work.
    Thanks bro. Means alot coming from you.
    M1T, GOTTA LOVE IT.

Rep Points

I would take advantage of the rebound for 3 or 4 weeks then get on. Rationale is that you will probably get a bit more out of it that way, and you're certainly not gonna gain those couple lbs after your cycle. You can warm up your appetite a bit too this way since going straight from a strict diet to a bulker will be challenging.

The Perfect Life form.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Calves of Steel View Post
    I would take advantage of the rebound for 3 or 4 weeks then get on. Rationale is that you will probably get a bit more out of it that way, and you're certainly not gonna gain those couple lbs after your cycle. You can warm up your appetite a bit too this way since going straight from a strict diet to a bulker will be challenging.
    Sounds like what I'm going to do. Probably gonna respond like crazy after this aswell.
    M1T, GOTTA LOVE IT.

Rep Points

Now this is a real example of hard work and dedication to diet and training.

Very nice!

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Nice work! I know that had to be complete torture for you to go through. I personally would jump back on cycle because I know I'd be itching to get some size back, but that's just because I'm impatient! haha.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.