Purchase Peptides


Ghrp-2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 37

Thread: Ghrp-2

  1. #1
    Airborne all the way!!
    ELITE MEMBER
    bagram09's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    86
    Rep Points
    3847864

    Ghrp-2






    i just decided to start using GHRP-2 but i'm not sure about how much to start with and what gauge needles to use or where on my body would be the best place to inject. I heard that i'll need a script to get insulin needles but i'm not sure if that's all B.S or not. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm 5 ft 9 190lbs 25 yrs old and am sitting at 8% bodyfat. i'm currently taking a dbol and winstrol stack but i want to add GHRP-2 to the mix to help with definition and size

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    Look in to CJC 1295 w/out DAC (Mod GRF 1-29) to stack with your GHRP. It'll amplify the effects roughly 10x. Definitely worth it!! Check out GPZ for your insulin syringes. 100mcg's or GHRP-2 and 100mcg's of CJC 3x per day, administered subq in the stomach around your belly button is most common.


  3. #3
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Points
    328931007

    GPZ is the only place I get pins.

    -T


  4. #4
    Airborne all the way!!
    ELITE MEMBER
    bagram09's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    86
    Rep Points
    3847864

    okay. so what about mixing? i havent received anything yet but i'm told that most ghrp isn't in liquid form already so i have to mix it with sterile water. do i need some special $15 vial of water or what? i'll be using a 5MG vial of GHRP-2 and CJC 1295 w/out DAC.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    Use Bacteriostatic Water. Sterile water is only designed for single use and opens up a greater possibility for contamination.

    For the GHRP-2 I recommend using 2.5ml of BAC to recon, and 1ml for the cjc (assuming 2mg).. This will give you 100mcg doses per 5iu's on the slin pin.


  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cimmeria
    Posts
    71
    Rep Points
    4703042

    Bagram09

    Just a heads up since I started using peps too, In my state I couldn't buy bacteriostatic water at the pharmacy either, so I had to buy mine online as well. Don't know if that's a state thing or a nationwide thing.

    Get a fuckton of 1/2cc 1/2 inch insulin pins.

    I'm using GHRP2 & the CJC1295 in addition to a Prop/Tren cycle and I'm seeing great results. I'm nowhere near your %BF but I swear sometimes I think I can see that my spare tire is smaller than the day before. My wife also says my cock is growing exponentially -supposedly every ten pounds overweight a man is, they lose an inch from their dick length (That's fuckin motivation), so if she's noticed my dick length grow in a matter of weeks, that's some amazing fat loss.

  7. #7
    uncle z rep.
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    1,910
    Rep Points
    24481966

    I use 1 ml bac water for 2 ml.I pull to the 4 i/u tic mark it will be 100 megs.i ge my pins at the local pharmacy.The nice added benefit to gh release is that it lowers your myostatin so you will go past your genetic potential.Pitt likes ghrp-2 and 6 i like ipam as its slower relase and more stable like you natural release so its more sustained and the others are more of a faster peak and its not elevated as long.

  8. #8
    Airborne all the way!!
    ELITE MEMBER
    bagram09's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    86
    Rep Points
    3847864

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorm View Post
    Bagram09

    Just a heads up since I started using peps too, In my state I couldn't buy bacteriostatic water at the pharmacy either, so I had to buy mine online as well. Don't know if that's a state thing or a nationwide thing.

    Get a fuckton of 1/2cc 1/2 inch insulin pins.

    I'm using GHRP2 & the CJC1295 in addition to a Prop/Tren cycle and I'm seeing great results. I'm nowhere near your %BF but I swear sometimes I think I can see that my spare tire is smaller than the day before. My wife also says my cock is growing exponentially -supposedly every ten pounds overweight a man is, they lose an inch from their dick length (That's fuckin motivation), so if she's noticed my dick length grow in a matter of weeks, that's some amazing fat loss.

    okay well i just ordered some 3 cc 23 gauge 1" pins because the research i've read suggested so......probably got the wrong shit but i'll have to make do for now. how far should i put the needle in when i inject?

  9. #9
    uncle z rep.
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    1,910
    Rep Points
    24481966

    Bro u need Slin pins half cc will work.
    Uncle Z Rep.
    If you have any comments or questions please PM me.

    Unclez-info@safe-mail.net
    Unclez-orders@safe-mail.net


  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cimmeria
    Posts
    71
    Rep Points
    4703042

    Dude, you really need slin pins. You'll be injecting so little it'll be a pain in the ass to try and measure it on a 3cc syringe. A subcutaneous injection is just right under the skin, you pinch your belly skin and put a slin pin in it sideways, you'll actually see a little bulge from the injection. This is why a larger pin also makes a subcutaneous injection problematic. There are vids on youtube you can look up about reconning GHRP and subcutaneous pinning.

    Ever had a TB test done for work or something? It's like that. I use 1/2 in slin pin and don't even have to stick it in all the way, you just don't want the peptide leaking back out.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    4,973
    Rep Points
    1949739789

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorm View Post
    Bagram09

    Just a heads up since I started using peps too, In my state I couldn't buy bacteriostatic water at the pharmacy either, so I had to buy mine online as well. Don't know if that's a state thing or a nationwide thing.

    Get a fuckton of 1/2cc 1/2 inch insulin pins.

    I'm using GHRP2 & the CJC1295 in addition to a Prop/Tren cycle and I'm seeing great results. I'm nowhere near your %BF but I swear sometimes I think I can see that my spare tire is smaller than the day before. My wife also says my cock is growing exponentially -supposedly every ten pounds overweight a man is, they lose an inch from their dick length (That's fuckin motivation), so if she's noticed my dick length grow in a matter of weeks, that's some amazing fat loss.
    decreasing your spare tire will help you see your dick better

  12. #12
    Airborne all the way!!
    ELITE MEMBER
    bagram09's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    86
    Rep Points
    3847864

    I'd just like to say that i appreciate all of the advice i've gotten since i've posted this thread. I'm glad that there's a place where fellow meatheads can help each other get stronger and share experiences and knowledge.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    Quote Originally Posted by bagram09 View Post
    I'd just like to say that i appreciate all of the advice i've gotten since i've posted this thread. I'm glad that there's a place where fellow meatheads can help each other get stronger and share experiences and knowledge.
    Lots of helpful brothers and sisters around here.. never hesitate to PM me if you ever need anything as well brother.


  14. #14
    Junior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    lastson's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Krypton
    Posts
    58
    Rep Points
    10920276

    What's the best timing for injection ? I've read first thing am, post workout and bed time.. but I workout first thing in the morning 4am.. so would it be best to use am, noon and pm ?

    last

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    Quote Originally Posted by lastson View Post
    What's the best timing for injection ? I've read first thing am, post workout and bed time.. but I workout first thing in the morning 4am.. so would it be best to use am, noon and pm ?

    last
    When I work out early am.. I just administer PWO, afternoon and prior to bed. Sometimes if I'm up early enough.. I'll adminster... say 5am.. workout at 6 am.. then administer again at 7. Then still do afternoon and prior to bed. 2 hours in between is pushing it a little.. but it works.


  16. #16
    Junior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    lastson's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Krypton
    Posts
    58
    Rep Points
    10920276

    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh63 View Post
    When I work out early am.. I just administer PWO, afternoon and prior to bed. Sometimes if I'm up early enough.. I'll adminster... say 5am.. workout at 6 am.. then administer again at 7. Then still do afternoon and prior to bed. 2 hours in between is pushing it a little.. but it works.
    Thanks.. and all injections need to be on empty stomach , correct ?

    last

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    If you can, yes, that's ideal. But, it's really just fats and carbs that blunt the release. Fasted for 45 minutes plus is ideal when capable.. then wait 25-30 minutes after administration.


  18. #18
    Registered User
    njc's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Points
    215699626

    Quote Originally Posted by aminoman74 View Post
    I use 1 ml bac water for 2 ml.I pull to the 4 i/u tic mark it will be 100 megs.i ge my pins at the local pharmacy.The nice added benefit to gh release is that it lowers your myostatin so you will go past your genetic potential.Pitt likes ghrp-2 and 6 i like ipam as its slower relase and more stable like you natural release so its more sustained and the others are more of a faster peak and its not elevated as long.

    If you can show me one firm LEGIT study that indicates that Ipamorelin creates a prolonged pulse in contrast to the other GHRP's and "completely dumps the pituitary of GH" then I will personally send you a check for 20 dollars.

  19. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cimmeria
    Posts
    71
    Rep Points
    4703042

    I have forgotten who, either Mike Arnold or DatbTrue (2 'peptide gurus'), wrote that 30min Pre-Workout is best if your goal is fat loss and Post-Workout is a little better for mass.
    Since I'm trying to lose bodyfat, I've been dosing pre-workout this week (in addition to pre-bed and rising) and I feel like it's working better for me all the way around. I'm much more pumped in the gym and I feel like I get a '2nd Wind' about 45 min. into my workout -though in hindsight it might just be the lethargy finally passing.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    njc's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Points
    215699626

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorm View Post
    I have forgotten who, either Mike Arnold or DatbTrue (2 'peptide gurus'), wrote that 30min Pre-Workout is best if your goal is fat loss and Post-Workout is a little better for mass.
    Since I'm trying to lose bodyfat, I've been dosing pre-workout this week (in addition to pre-bed and rising) and I feel like it's working better for me all the way around. I'm much more pumped in the gym and I feel like I get a '2nd Wind' about 45 min. into my workout -though in hindsight it might just be the lethargy finally passing.
    Dat has written extensively about it. Yes, if fat loss is your goal you would want to dose 30-60 minutes pre-workout as to give the GH time to liberate fatty acids which will then be utilized in the exercise session, PROVIDED that you have no carbs or protein floating around. This is why fasted am cardio with peps is such a wonderful fat burner.

    If anabolism is your prime goal you want to dose IMMEDIATELY after working out and then eat/drink a shake 20 minutes after this in order to give the GH time to create optimal increased uptake of amino acid substrate. Dat doesnt consume any carbs after working out for the rest of the day. Its a very interesting protocol which he has developed called CPWO, carbless post-workout. But thats another story, I digress.

  21. #21
    Marriage is WONDERFUL !!!
    fsoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,236
    Rep Points
    35062880

    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh63 View Post
    Lots of helpful brothers and sisters around here.. never hesitate to PM me if you ever need anything as well brother.
    I can vouch for Pittsburg63 - he has helped me tremendously and is the sole reason I started researching peps and so glad I did --- I love the research and my wife is soon to be testing on a subject ---

    to Pitt63 , one of the top 3 reps on this board ... period !!!

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    Quote Originally Posted by fsoe View Post
    I can vouch for Pittsburg63 - he has helped me tremendously and is the sole reason I started researching peps and so glad I did --- I love the research and my wife is soon to be testing on a subject ---

    to Pitt63 , one of the top 3 reps on this board ... period !!!
    Thanks brother!! I really appreciate hearing that. Equally as happy to hear you're enjoying your research.


  23. #23
    Marriage is WONDERFUL !!!
    fsoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,236
    Rep Points
    35062880

    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh63 View Post
    Thanks brother!! I really appreciate hearing that. Equally as happy to hear you're enjoying your research.
    No problem bro ... When credit is due --- its due --- and people deserve to know the positive impact they have on people ... So do others, we all need good quality truthful advice on here and that is what I get from you every time ... Not to mention you calling out AW and he got it turned around ...

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cimmeria
    Posts
    71
    Rep Points
    4703042

    Quote Originally Posted by njc View Post
    Dat has written extensively about it. Yes, if fat loss is your goal you would want to dose 30-60 minutes pre-workout as to give the GH time to liberate fatty acids which will then be utilized in the exercise session, PROVIDED that you have no carbs or protein floating around. This is why fasted am cardio with peps is such a wonderful fat burner.

    If anabolism is your prime goal you want to dose IMMEDIATELY after working out and then eat/drink a shake 20 minutes after this in order to give the GH time to create optimal increased uptake of amino acid substrate. Dat doesnt consume any carbs after working out for the rest of the day. Its a very interesting protocol which he has developed called CPWO, carbless post-workout. But thats another story, I digress.
    Thanks njc, yeah it was Dat. I'm actually trying to do this protocol myself.

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    overburdened's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    POLAND
    Posts
    1,402
    Rep Points
    47660934

    Quote Originally Posted by bagram09 View Post
    okay well i just ordered some 3 cc 23 gauge 1" pins because the research i've read suggested so......probably got the wrong shit but i'll have to make do for now. how far should i put the needle in when i inject?
    I honestly think you should hold off a bit, and learn some more before you get going on peps or aas.... I'm not doggin you bro, but by your questions and posts... sounds like you are either very confused or you didn't do much, if any, research(reading the description of pep on pep site DOES NOT CONSTITUE RESEARCH)...

    Pittsburgh63 knows his shit on peps!!!(and everything else) he answered several of your questions, then you turned around and posted that you did 'this' because thats what your 'research' suggested....
    its not that daunting of a task to learn a little about what you are taking/planning on taking...
    We are all here to help eachother out.... but get some base knowledge bro.. you are just confusing yourself because you don't have that base knowledge..

  26. #26
    Airborne all the way!!
    ELITE MEMBER
    bagram09's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    86
    Rep Points
    3847864

    Quote Originally Posted by overburdened View Post
    I honestly think you should hold off a bit, and learn some more before you get going on peps or aas.... I'm not doggin you bro, but by your questions and posts... sounds like you are either very confused or you didn't do much, if any, research(reading the description of pep on pep site DOES NOT CONSTITUE RESEARCH)...

    Pittsburgh63 knows his shit on peps!!!(and everything else) he answered several of your questions, then you turned around and posted that you did 'this' because thats what your 'research' suggested....
    its not that daunting of a task to learn a little about what you are taking/planning on taking...
    We are all here to help eachother out.... but get some base knowledge bro.. you are just confusing yourself because you don't have that base knowledge..
    well i've been takin aas for awhile now and just started venturing out into peps so obviously i wouldn't know a whole lot about it which is why i'm on here asking questions before i start. the size pins i got was the same used by medical clinics to administer it from what i saw online. everyone has to start somewhere

  27. #27
    Registered User
    Soujerz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    299
    Rep Points
    9521970

    Do you have to inject into the SUB-Q of the stomach or would the back of the thighs work too?

  28. #28
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    G.Reaper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    297
    Rep Points
    20743482

    Old thread but subq is subq. Just needs to be in the fat layer under the skin. Stomach has always been easiest.

  29. #29
    Registered User
    TrippleB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    10

    Old thread but it helped me out alot. Thanks Pittsburgh63

  30. #30
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    evolutionpep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Made in the USA
    Posts
    903
    Rep Points
    22220517






    Quote Originally Posted by fsoe View Post
    I can vouch for Pittsburg63 - he has helped me tremendously and is the sole reason I started researching peps and so glad I did --- I love the research and my wife is soon to be testing on a subject ---

    to Pitt63 , one of the top 3 reps on this board ... period !!!
    I read alot of this guys stuff. Unreal. Guy knows his shit and helps tons of people, Wish there was more Pitts around!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 06:54 PM
  2. any benefit of combining ghrp-2 and ghrp-6
    By stylus187 in forum Research Chemicals
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 10:28 AM
  3. GHRP-6 is the best
    By gmlab in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 07:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->