IronMag Research Chems


blood work help with results

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    322
    Rep Points
    6822849

    blood work help with results

    just got work done. i am currently on cycle and heres what was out of range
    urea nitrogen: 29 ref range: 7-25 mg/dl
    creatinine: 1.4 ref range: .6-1.35 mg/dl
    AST: 47 ref range: 10-40 U/L
    ALT: 66 ref range: 9-60 U/L

    on my last week of 14 week cut cycle. are these #s anything to be concerned about at the moment or normal for being on cycle

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,078
    Rep Points
    77554866

    are you running tren by chance? Looks like kidneys might be mildly stressed, drink more water and stop taking creatine if you are IMO. I wouldn't worry too much they don't look dangerous but I'm not a doctor :P

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    322
    Rep Points
    6822849

    yes i am taking tren. should i probably give up on tren in the future? i have been having side and back pains along with a bloated stomach so i think there is something going on with kidneys thats why i got these tests

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,078
    Rep Points
    77554866

    Whats your water intake like? Diet? Creatine supplements (your creatinine is high but could just be your kidneys having trouble filtering) How much tren and how long lol these are all important.

    If you are having pains though yes maybe you should stop, are you taking any orals? Judging purely on your results I'd say finish the tren if you're almost done, but saying you have stomach pains is kind of worrying.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    322
    Rep Points
    6822849

    water was okay (could have been better) for a while...prob around 1-1.5 gallons...my workplace is so hot tho and i know i dehydrated a few times at work water lately has been 2+ gallons per day. diet consists of 12 oz chix, 16 oz tilapia, 2 cups egg whites and 100-250 carbs depending. tren was 500 for past 14 weeks but i also ran tren the last ten weeks of my cycle that ended in november. taking oral winni which was recently upped to 70mg per day. liver #s seem to be decent tho right? Ive seen WAAAAYYY worse from guys posting on here

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    2,918
    Rep Points
    137490307

    Your labs r fine. They look like someone on cycle.

    Sent from Samsung Infuse 4G

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    30
    Rep Points
    10

    Blood work looks fine.

    Liver disease is defined as 2-3 times above the upper limit (you're nowhere near that).

    Elevated urea is a result of increased protein breakdown which makes sense.

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    322
    Rep Points
    6822849

    Quote Originally Posted by SPF View Post
    Blood work looks fine.

    Liver disease is defined as 2-3 times above the upper limit (you're nowhere near that).

    Elevated urea is a result of increased protein breakdown which makes sense.
    there were white blood cells in my urine also...is that a result too??

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    overburdened's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    POLAND
    Posts
    1,402
    Rep Points
    47660934

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post
    Whats your water intake like? Diet? Creatine supplements (your creatinine is high but could just be your kidneys having trouble filtering) How much tren and how long lol these are all important.

    If you are having pains though yes maybe you should stop, are you taking any orals? Judging purely on your results I'd say finish the tren if you're almost done, but saying you have stomach pains is kind of worrying.

    I'm gonna throw a tidbit in here... I would check into glomular filtration to check kidneys for sure.. but creatinine is also a byproduct of muscle breakdown from intense exercise.. and its not way out there, so i would check glomular. Filtration, cm... Full metabolic with renal function...

    Cm should be ck*... Damn phone

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    322
    Rep Points
    6822849

    Quote Originally Posted by overburdened View Post
    I'm gonna throw a tidbit in here... I would check into glomular filtration to check kidneys for sure.. but creatinine is also a byproduct of muscle breakdown from intense exercise.. and its not way out there, so i would check glomular. Filtration, cm... Full metabolic with renal function...

    Cm should be ck*... Damn phone
    ya i was reading on that and my eGFR non african american was 71 ref range: > OR = 61 ml/min/1.72m2
    so i guess that sounds like its okay...maybe everythings okay and my body is just kinda stressed from 16 weeks of dieting and consistent lifting since august with no break really

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    overburdened's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    POLAND
    Posts
    1,402
    Rep Points
    47660934

    Quote Originally Posted by plifter198 View Post
    ya i was reading on that and my eGFR non african american was 71 ref range: > OR = 61 ml/min/1.72m2
    so i guess that sounds like its okay...maybe everythings okay and my body is just kinda stressed from 16 weeks of dieting and consistent lifting since august with no break really
    probably alittle overtraining... you doing a show? if not, lay off training for a week and then go right back to it... should feel like a million bucks

  12. #12
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    littlekev's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Points
    49253594

    No reason to worry op, after a 14 week cycle your elevations imo are good, looks like you took care of yourself pretty good on cycle. Up your water intake finish cycle as planned and those little elevations will lower in no time.
    *Disclaimer* I do not condone any illegal activity, All aas post and information are for conversation ONLY!


  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    30
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by plifter198 View Post
    there were white blood cells in my urine also...is that a result too??
    WBC should not be in the urine.

    As suggested above, you might want to test GFR to measure kidney function.

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    322
    Rep Points
    6822849

    Quote Originally Posted by SPF View Post
    WBC should not be in the urine.

    As suggested above, you might want to test GFR to measure kidney function.
    gfr was fine man...right in range. im just a few days out. takin a nice 10-14 day break after..its been a while since ive taken a break usually follow a 8-10 week training 1 week off protocol but kinda got away from that over the past year...need to go back to that!!

Similar Threads

  1. Blood work results. Please help!
    By yuyigear in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 01:54 AM
  2. blood work results, need advice
    By jpflex66 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 08:53 PM
  3. Interesting blood work results
    By Cletis2000 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 10:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->