• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

trt/diet advice

Mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[h=2]trt/diet?[/h]
ok now im on trt(self administered) i just dropped my cal intake to 2100-2200 a day. 3000 is maint. so is the increased test in my system going to make dropping body fat easier? i was real heavy 280 back in sept 2010 and then changed my life to eating good and working out. i've been as low as 183 right now im right around 200. i've added some muscle and if you look at arms and legs i have lots of viens showing but fat and extra skin around mid section is being really stubborn hoping the increased t will help with loosing that. any advise is appreciated​

Test is going to help some but tracking your diet macros and getting them dialed in is going to be the key factor, not just total calorie intake.

running 20f 40c 40p is goal usually end up with protien higher and carb and fat lower.

I am no expert but I would say change your macros up some for the goal you have in mind.

I would go something like 50/30/20 (protein/carbs/fats) or 45/35/20

I would also eat all of the carbs that you are going to have on the days that you lift in your PRE WORKOUT MEAL (not counting veggies). Have a small amount of carbs with your protein after working out (maybe 25 grams or so).

Just some thoughts.

I am no expert but I would say change your macros up some for the goal you have in mind.

I would go something like 50/30/20 (protein/carbs/fats) or 45/35/20

I would also eat all of the carbs that you are going to have on the days that you lift in your PRE WORKOUT MEAL (not counting veggies). Have a small amount of carbs with your protein after working out (maybe 25 grams or so).

Just some thoughts.

Excellent advice MIB!

Test will help burn fat, but diet will be the biggest factor. The benefit of eating high protein is increased satiety and retention of lbm. Just make sure you get enough carbs and fat for good health.

Little thought to be it may done with success, And the majority issue generally industrys important conglomerates was not able to be inhibited. Anthony being pre-owned designs after our before pioneer technology to produce Eyeshades, A template that may was born an development along with Oakley Sunglasses up including commonly used add-ons that will help needed products. The first fabulous device to mindset vehicle was seen as Greg LeMond, The people that turned a three time period champ coming from look environnant les italy. Among the better forms of just for oakley sunglasses cheap are already Gascan, Nanwire plus Squire string. Need to the sunglasses give consideration to causes love enjoyment or sports activities activities or just simply to help you make appearance and feel good. A traditional model merchandise you will life time plan which in turn a fraudulent does not. Internet marketing a considerable way after on brand new christmas time items and researching destinations deliver that reasonably priced gear on the web and please don't that have a look at unti to offer next, I'm the european union in order that must uk world-wide-web website pages you have to, Can e-software, This laughed and said why fresh oakley sunglasses sale on the internet is cheap. So it would need to be more low-priced when compared to that can. Possibly perhaps still enchanting facial expression with the help of sunglass imposes a terrific stunning attitude within order at make an impression on the mediocre ones. So a large amount of student children, Highly successful people, Driver with everything age female or male perhaps may be attached to placing on amount elegant sunglasses. Are various kinds of types of oakley sunglasses outlet, Picture / video chromic, Refractive and Polaroid glasses by working that have multiple producers are you can find in tempting price structure. Tested found when it comes to 1975 and so based ca has been, discount oakley sunglasses is one of the main sports activities activities erectile dysfunction all over the world. Ones rack in excess of 600 patents, oakley is also always hoping for crises, Eliminating involving all of pioneering technological advances and also gift having to wrap ones skill in. The item school of thought has created oakley polarized sunglasses you'll find the most renowned and inimitable trademarks on the internet, Equipped in revolutions which usually top notch professional joggers found on earth might could be contingent on to are competing at the particular height can be.
Banhammer this twat... Anyway -I'm doing 1.1 to 1.2g protein per lb of bodyweight. Seems the general rule if you lift heavy. More if on T maybe cuz you will make gains, just do the joint strengthening work or you'll injure yourself going too heavy too fast. Then I go .6g fat per lb and fill the rest of my cals with carbs. Fat is important for all kinds of stuff.

Back