Mex Gear

Thanks to the whole mex team

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks to the whole mex team

Listen up everybody . This team Mex has here is really going above and beyond to prove their shit is top of the line and along with great reps such as Unclem and PurePersian I would like to give a big THANK YOU... I received a real nice gift from Mex today and PP was responsible . Cant do pics right now but I received A 10 cc bottle of T 400 and a 20 cc bottle of winny FOR FREE !!!!!! After thinking I was gonna pick up a few things from a few different sponcors here for my upcoming huge cycle I have come to the decision that Im gonna grab my whole cycle From Mex and the boys ...Its the least I can do to repay the generosity These guys have showed me . I didnt ask for free gear . They just decided to chose me to give it to so I could give an honest review to the guys here ...I trust everyone of these guys and their opinions on anything. Thnks MEX

Hey PP ima pm you and hopefully you can help me plan out this upcoming cycle . Its gonna be huge bro lol . And of course a few before and after pics will be included so everybody can see for themselves the MONSTER that MEX gear transforms me into

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Unclem and PP are two great brothers for sure.. and Mex runs a stellar operation!!

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

Murf is going to be a fking monster if he follows a protocol from the Mex boys LOL

BOARD REP

Rep Points

YEA they are all some big boys lol ...Not a bad idea to follow up their ass for a lil bit . IM actually pretty smart I just pretend to be stupid

i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

good shit bro couldnt of said it better myself. dave, mex, persian and unclem have helped me more then any one if i wasnt poor id be 100% mex gear but i am so i only have a few things from them

BOARD REP

Rep Points

your welcome from iam sure pp big p, my boy and me and dave we all have great knowledge in bbing. nice to see mex is taking care of his customers. iam staying w/ mex on all drugs i use unless mexgear doesnt carry it. but iam sick of getting ripped off. thnx murf for your knowledge as well.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Murf My man You know my door is always open for you brother. And to all the other bros thank you for the kind words my friends.

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.