• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

blood work befroe gear

jamison

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so i am gonna get some blood work done before gear and was wondering what all should i look for or tell the doctor i need to him specifically to look for..just wanna make sure my body can handle the gear

just pay the $50 and get an anonymous test

He means getting blood work without your doc knowing.

fuck my doctor!.he is a punk bitch..tellls me shit i already know and shit..."you need to lose weight"...wow,u went to medical school to give me that educated conclusion..then the motherfucker wont even hook me up with real shit when i fucked my back up..fuck him..sadistic cocksucker

Bro, we want to help... And exphys/adwal are correct. But re-read your first and last post. Then flash to Scooby Doo and a puzzled "huh?" look on his face.

regardless of how he gets his test done you guys didnt answer the question which is the same thing ive been wondering. What tests should be done to make sure the body is okay for the gear assault (ex: cholesterol, liver, etc)

Lh, fsh, lipid panel, testosterone, estradiol, CBC, psa.

All the above advice is good.

Question, if your regular doctor does bloodwork on you does your current or future insurance company get access to that information as well? I'd hate to be denied insurance coverage if I get bloodwork and my values are completely shot.

very good question
All the above advice is good.

Question, if your regular doctor does bloodwork on you does your current or future insurance company get access to that information as well? I'd hate to be denied insurance coverage if I get bloodwork and my values are completely shot.

I would just go with the anonymous test, its much easier and generally the same if not cheaper than the co-pay from your insurance company. Follow adwall99 advice. I'm getting my baseline done by my doc as part of my free yearly physical and then doing an anonymous follow up in 6 or so weeks.

very good question

when i did my anonymous test at anylabtest on the sign up sheet there was a section to initial a bunch of statements, one of them having to do with releasing information to insurance. the section relating to insurance was optional so i did not intial. so technically they should not be releasing my info

Back