• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question on minimum order

SScamaro

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive always wanted to try out uncle z but never have got the chance to. Im ready now to place a test order. But i want to order less then the minimum of $250. Is there any way possible to do that>?

Listen trust , its worth it, go ahead an do the 250 you will not be sorry! promise :)

I have a hard time spending less than $500.

It's more than half? Is that like 3/4 or 5/6?
Do you get a refund for infections?

Ive always wanted to try out uncle z but never have got the chance to. Im ready now to place a test order. But i want to order less then the minimum of $250. Is there any way possible to do that>?

With the high volume of business Z had to go to a minimum order to cut down on the 1 and 2 bottle orders. It is worth the investment and to be honest I do not know of a cycle you can run under $250.00 anyway.

With the high volume of business Z had to go to a minimum order to cut down on the 1 and 2 bottle orders. It is worth the investment and to be honest I do not know of a cycle you can run under $250.00 anyway.

Thats just because you only run those big dog cycles VAN.. But regardless you can still put away some goodies for that amount.. Just have to be smart about it..

Back