• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testers needed

GXR64

Large Broly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have an opportunity for about 5-7 experienced guys to test out the new GP products. I need experienced users not newbs (sorry). Please post up your cycle history and what new blends you would like to try if given the opp. To view the new blends go here: http://www.napsgear.net/brands.php?brands_id=13

Again 5-7 experienced users are needed. will also need you to run a log and give well written updates about effects, feelings, gains etc....

What a great opportunity to try some awesome blends!!

Are reps eligible for this?? You know, just asking......................

Put in a nice application then :))))))))

History just blast/cruise on test e and in college days dbol.
If you want an older more mature guy prospective pick me.
I am 55 and in great shape for my age

:wave: I need something to do after this show. Where do I send my app?

Post up here. Provide the info GXR64 asked for and cross your fingers you get picked.

Wow some great oppertunoties here. That new sten sounds fun!

Actually don't pick me, gonna let the fellas have at this one. Only fair.

Ill give it a shot. How specific you want our past cycles to be?
Ive ran decca+test, tren+test, bold+test.
Only oral Ive ever used is anadrol

thats a very good offer, jump in on this guys.

On my 6th cycle currently. Blast and Cruzer as I'm TRT anyways. I've taken about everything. TEST E, P, C; Sust; EQ; Deca; NPP; TREN A; Mast; Primo; Sten - back in the day; dbol; halo; Winny; clen; t3; helios; hGH; Var.

Haven't taken Drol or Cheque Drops.

Would be interested in the Primo 200 now as I'm on primo prepping for this show. Also maybe the test/tren post show, or test/eq or TNE/dbol

Guys, please lets keep this thread on track so that guys can apply and be possibly chosen to be testers. Keep the AG kind of stuff in AG please.

Good luck guys whoever gets this. I'm not mega experienced so I'm not putting myself forward :(

Actually don't pick me, gonna let the fellas have at this one. Only fair.
You candor convicts me Anabolic so I won't put my name in the hat either. Guys you need to get hot on this!!!

I have an opportunity for about 5-7 experienced guys to test out the new GP products. I need experienced users not newbs (sorry). Please post up your cycle history and what new blends you would like to try if given the opp. To view the new blends go here: http://www.napsgear.net/brands.php?brands_id=13

Again 5-7 experienced users are needed. will also need you to run a log and give well written updates about effects, feelings, gains etc....

cycle history? Fuck I can't remember all that! Cycled many times over many years. On TRT now, so blast and cruise. mostly just add moar test (I cruise on 200 deca too) and an oral here and there. Threw in some tren a while back. Won't run winny anymore, I'm too old and it gives my joints hell. I'd like to try dat dere primo! I've actually never run primo. :) Haven't ran EQ in a long time. My blood's thick like molasses, so I figure I don't need that. I'm curious but leery of the orals (dbol, var) in oil based injectable form. I won't touch the clen. That shit fucks me up!

Top new items I'd like to try:
primo 200
test/tren
injectable var - though I'm disappointed it's only 25mg/ml :(
inj dbol
TNE/dbol
Test/Deca - would be like my current HRT.

In that order^^

Thanks!

Really thought there would be way more responses to this awesome offer by now. Maybe I will have to be a tester, hmmmmm...............

Gonna give it a few days, if there is not more applications then I'm in.

Get in here and apply fellas, what a great opportunity to try some incredible gear FREE!!!!

Ill give it a shot. How specific you want our past cycles to be?
Ive ran decca+test, tren+test, bold+test.
Only oral Ive ever used is anadrol

this dude has not told his story....the guy is an iraq war veteran...was stabbed 19 times and lived....he is a hard trainer...i can def vouch for his log being good

this dude has not told his story....the guy is an iraq war veteran...was stabbed 19 times and lived....he is a hard trainer...i can def vouch for his log being good

Thanks KOS, he should lay out his cycle history and he will probably have a great shot at it.

Lets make this easy fellas, lay out your application something like this,

Weight:
Bodyfat percentage if known:
Years training:
Training style be it HIT, DC, volume etc:
Cycles done:
Last cycle and results: (Be detailed here, we want to know the layout as well as your results)
Why we should pick you:

Be detailed, we are looking for the best applicants. We want detailed logs and results at the end.

lets make this easy fellas, lay out your application something like this,

height: 5 ft 9...
weight: 190
bodyfat percentage if known: says 12 :)
years training: 4 yrs
training style be it hit, dc, volume etc: high volume
cycles done:bold/testc/a bombs...deca/test/a bombs....tren test/a bombs was last cycle
last cycle and results: (be detailed here, we want to know the layout as well as your results)went from 180 to 202 stronger than ever...probly holding more muscle than b4....see veins everywhere....abs its hard to sy with knife wounds and surgery scars
why we should pick you:
cause the log will be detailed and interesting...and i am kos uncle(i added that)
be detailed, we are looking for the best applicants. We want detailed logs and results at the end.

he is not a big a jerk loud mouth as me:)

Height:6'2"
Weight:231
Bodyfat percentage if known:14.3
Years training:6
Training style be it HIT, DC, volume etc:volume
Cycles done:pH and DS Test E blast/cruise dbol only
Last cycle and results: (Be detailed here, we want to know the layout as well as your results) gained 11 clean # on a 300 mg test e after 12 weeks (after pct)
Why we should pick you: I am a more mature (older) weight lifter and can offer a different prospective on the gear. I gain easily

Ok I'm gonna follow format here. My last submission was crude at best.

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 220
Bodyfat percentage if known: 8%
Years training: since I was 12

Training style be it HIT, DC, volume etc: I've gone though all styles of training to keep things interesting and progressing. Currently HIT prepping for a show in June. After show I plan on some volume training to bring up lagging parts that I can now clearly see.

Cycles done: on my 6th

Last cycle and results: this current cycle started off very heavy. Multiple compounds and high doses. I found out pretty quick it wasn't working and made changes. Some of which are logged in my journal now along with progress pics. 3 months ago I hired a prep coach so there were certain things he didn't want me logging. I can say this, I'm on enough gear to know exactly which compounds are doing what for me, and not so much that I'm out of touch with which compound is causing results or probs. Results have been Incredible once we wrangled in the compounds. Progress pics can be seen in my log, link is in my sig.

Why we should pick you: I could either give great feedback on primo through the rest of my cut as I'm on that now through June, or be lean enough to really show results from a mass cycle after June 23. My test will remain at 250mg through June so as far as test goes I'm cruising. After this show I'll be primed for growth. I'm a dedicated athlete, looking to compete multiple times and always want to be at the top of my game.

RS

Back