• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My transformation

RockShawn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I can't believe these are one year apart. Honestly I looked about the same in January of this year when I decided I wanted to compete as you can see from the first photo in my log.

I never would have believed I'd be in a Before and After shot like this. Loving it. 7 weeks to go to stage.

Attachments

• transformation.jpg
    transformation.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 350
great work! tips?

ive always wanted to get to that level of leaness.. havent been able to tho lol

Thanks SD. Work your ass off and hire a coach. Best tip I got. Bsfboss is my coach. Couldn't do it without him.

Diet has been the key for me. Lots of cardio and low doses. Never thought I'd say that but did this on not much gear at all.

Great job brother! That's motivation right there!! All about diet and training!! Gear is just a supplement

amazing job man. Did you log your training/diet here?

Yes lordsks. The link is in my sig. Or under Online Journals as Rock and Rollin...from fat to fit. I logged from January 2012 I had to hold off some since I have a coach involved.

Thanks for the compliments guys!!

The crazy thing is I actually thought a year ago I looked pretty good. It amazes me how much denial I was in. This experience has also given me a whole new respect for fitness competitors and professionals.

I never dreamed it would take so much hard work and dedication, but that said, once you start seeing your body transform right in front of your eyes, it makes it all worth it.

Hahaha, I didn't realize you had two different years in the before/after. My only thought was, "Goddamn, two days?! I knew I should have bought some of that myostatin inhibitor shit..."

Really though, you look awesome and your quads are jacked. Be sure to keep us updated the next 7 weeks!

That's funny. Yeah 2 days would be amazing. That's some high quality h2O!!

Looking lean brother! Whats the weight difference? Much (if any) strength loss?

IML Gear Cream!
About 30 pounds difference. I was actually doing a bulk this time last year and got up to 255. I'm 223 this morning.

Actually strength is up and climbing. It's wierd. I'm only on 2055cals a day right now.

Nice work!

i can't believe these are one year apart. Honestly i looked about the same in january of this year when i decided i wanted to compete as you can see from the first photo in my log.

I never would have believed i'd be in a before and after shot like this. Loving it. 7 weeks to go to stage.

dang you are hot now...does cardio and diet really melt your liver...heavy told me it did

Respect !!! You look great Bro....... I hope you do well You deserve it !!!!!

I don't expect you to reveal all your secrets but can you give a general overview of your cycles?

I started this phase off guns blazing with a lot of different stuff. Jake got me wrangled back in though. I ran DP cut mix and test E and Eq for a good portion of march. Total of all three of those was 1g a week. T3 and oxy elite have been going since march. 1mg of adex Ed since march.

As of right now, test e at 250/week primo at 200/week. We are making some changes as I'll be out of primo this week :-(. This is less than my TRT dose of test. I've been at this level since the third week in march and all of April.

Compared to the doses I've seen posted, this is minuscule. Clen and more t3 will happen soon as well.

One hell of a change man! Definitely shows what hard work and dedication can do.

I see quite a few people saying that they have used Oxy Elite with good results. How would you say it was?

One hell of a change man! Definitely shows what hard work and dedication can do.

I see quite a few people saying that they have used Oxy Elite with good results. How would you say it was?

Thanks buddy. The oxy actually gives me some energy without being all cracked out. My coach believes in it enough that that was his thermo of choice. My core temp is definitely higher of course I'm on t3 also, but I've been taking the oxy elite 3 times a day an I think they have really made a difference. I think too often people buy one bottle and try it for a few weeks and if they do t see magic happen they stop. It's like anything else, you have to give it time to work.

Nice feedback. Haven't really researched the ingredients before, but I do know that it is recommended.

Great job bro! What weight will you compete at? Im 7 weeks out myself. Good luck my friend.

Back