Super-DMZ Rx 2.0

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

what should i expect

Rep Points

what should i expect

for those that have done this or are in the process of it,I have a referal from my physician to see an endocrinologist. My pituitary isnt function properly, low test, low LH blah blah i got the blood work and MRI to show it. but not sure what to expect entering the endos office. any heads up is appreciated

edit: the diagnosis was confirmed by radiologists so i shouldnt be worried about more testing?

Rep Points

dude thats alot of low stuff bro. all i know is my reg doc tested me for test and it was 340 he wanted to do shots every 2 weeks, i did it for awhile and it sucked ass. i found an online clinic that perscribed enough test to pin twice a week and it was awsome felt great but it was expensive. i found that i can run the same protocall on my own for less then a third of the cost going through some of the sponsors on this board. as far as the pit and lh i have no clue bro. i hope all goes well and you can get all your levels some what normal

Rep Points

ive been reading up on it but I havent found out what the Endo is gonna want to do. id like to start talking treatment and no more damn tests. ive been stuck with too many needles and not sure what direction its all headed in. Just curious if im in for another round of testing or whatnot

BOARD REP

Rep Points

well needles are your future bro, learn to enjoy or at least tolerate them lol. With the mri proving you have a physical issue you should be fine, not much else they can do as far as I know but give you exogenous test

Rep Points

I toss one off after every inject. I'm conditioning my brain to enjoy needles.

Rep Points

no issues with needles just that the doctors kept repeating the tests. just kinda getting a little irritated. just wanna get treatment started so im not feeling like shit all the time. however i can handle a few more test. the scrutiny is no biggy i dont have anything to hide. so long as i dont have to sit in the closed MRI again for another hours worth of headshots. without music that was boring as fuck. my main physician had me worried. they sent me to the radiologist for the MRI and depending on the outcome of it i was going to either the oncologist or the endocrinologiest...lucky for me it was the later

Rep Points

finally got a date set in stone with the endo. not till fucking june 5th...got to try to not kill someone till then. i woulda got one next week but due to retards handling their fax machine and losing my referal i have to wait another couple weeks