• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

planet fitness?!?!?!

MindMuscle12

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
thoughts on planet fitness? you won't find me there.

Last edited by a moderator:
If its not for you, don't go. WTF do you do w/ DBs < 60 lb anyway?

If its not for you, don't go. WTF do you do w/ DBs < 60 lb anyway?

:thinking:

• Seated db presses
  • Db curls
  • Wrist curls
  • Hammer curls
  • Two-hand overhead triceps extensions
  • Triceps kickbacks
  • Db rows
  • Db pullovers
  • Db shrugs

Planet Fitness is where you to to connect with your inner vagina!

Planet Fitness is where you to to connect with your inner vagina!

Or you go and attempt to hook up with someone who has a vagina :thinking:

All you gotta do is save your gruntin' for the bedroom, otherwise... LUNK ALARM!

:thinking:

• Seated db presses
  • Db curls
  • Wrist curls
  • Hammer curls
  • Two-hand overhead triceps extensions
  • Triceps kickbacks
  • Db rows
  • Db pullovers
  • Db shrugs

Well, I guess if you throw some bands on them they're ok ;)

I go to the gym to lift weights. I go to bars and parties to chase beaver. If you go to planet fitness, you are a loser.

IML Gear Cream!
I go to the gym to lift weights. I go to bars and parties to chase beaver. If you go to planet fitness, you are a loser.

Never been nor do I plan to go anytime soon.

Hell I don't even think there is one in my town....

I'm surprised more guys don't work out at the local high school.

They have good equipment, and it's free. Your tax dollars go to maintain it, they have to let you use it.

Never been nor do I plan to go anytime soon.

Hell I don't even think there is one in my town....

I use to belong to a hardcore gym that sold out to planet fitness right in the middle of my contract. The first fucking thing they did was get the pegs off of the equipment so that you couldn't fit more than 2 plates on any of the equipment. They painted the gym ugly fruity faggoty colors and put up posters making fun of body builders. They removed all of the dumbells over 60lbs, and removed the deadlift station. They also put up signs that said no deadlifting allowed. Also squatting over 300lbs was not allowed. They installed an alarm that goes off anytime a mouse farted.

I wish I was making this shit up. I really do. But, the truth is stranger than fiction. So trust me when I say that, the gym is fucking gay.

@KelJu
That's a damn shame....

I use to belong to a hardcore gym that sold out to planet fitness right in the middle of my contract. The first fucking thing they did was get the pegs off of the equipment so that you couldn't fit more than 2 plates on any of the equipment. They painted the gym ugly fruity faggoty colors and put up posters making fun of body builders. They removed all of the dumbells over 60lbs, and removed the deadlift station. They also put up signs that said no deadlifting allowed. Also squatting over 300lbs was not allowed. They installed an alarm that goes off anytime a mouse farted.

I wish I was making this shit up. I really do. But, the truth is stranger than fiction. So trust me when I say that, the gym is fucking gay.

And they're making money hand over fist.

I have a Gold's membership and a PF membership. For cardio alone you can't beat their annual fee of only $99.

The Planet Fitness on Paxton Street does not have their leg press cut down, you may deadlift as many plates as you can, the lunk alarm is generally left alone. In fact, I had created a YouTube where I deliberately let go of the pulldown bar... waiting for the lunk alarm but eventually had to request that they flip the switch for the purposes of the video.

The gym was a former World Gym and maintained much of the equipment.

Not defending the idiotic anti-bodybuilding motif, however no one can deny their marketing smarts.

Muscular Man Boobs Scare Up Planet Fitness Membership - YouTube

some of the signs in planet fitness are weird but 20 bucks for a gym membership and tanning is a steal... I dont think i'd work out there its not for me... cept maybe cardio

I would rather waste $99 a year on something that would benefit me.

And they're making money hand over fist.

I have a Gold's membership and a PF membership. For cardio alone you can't beat their annual fee of only $99.

The Planet Fitness on Paxton Street does not have their leg press cut down, you may deadlift as many plates as you can, the lunk alarm is generally left alone. In fact, I had created a YouTube where I deliberately let go of the pulldown bar... waiting for the lunk alarm but eventually had to request that they flip the switch for the purposes of the video.

The gym was a former World Gym and maintained much of the equipment.

Not defending the idiotic anti-bodybuilding motif, however no one can deny their marketing smarts.

great point on marketing. they are selling security. and clearly the public eats it up. that should tell us a few things.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm surprised more guys don't work out at the local high school.

They have good equipment, and it's free. Your tax dollars go to maintain it, they have to let you use it.

nooot at mine. some i've seen some great hs facilities.

I actually haven't checked out the school where I live now. The high school I attended had a power lifting team. We had awesome equipment.

Back