• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Man gives monkey rimjob, no lhjo reach around shocker

cube789

tarmac terrorist
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
LiveLeak-dot-com-4f659797762b-china-wuhan-zoo-caretaker-licks-francois-leaf-monk.jpg.resized.jpg

LiveLeak.com - Zoo caretaker licks a monkeys anus for well over an hour.

Just another normal day in China :lol:

It's nothing anyone here hasn't done.

I'm the Zoo keeper. little kid "What's wrong with the monkey?" Me "I don't know, guess he's gonna die."

Lucky monkey!

tasted a bit nutty…..

Are there different shades of bestiality? Like, this seems a very public display of pedo-bestiality. Feel free to chime in on this Azza.

IML Gear Cream!
Are there different shades of bestiality? Like, this seems a very public display of pedo-bestiality. Feel free to chime in on this Azza.

I think under these circumstances, as long as he didn't give the monkey a reach around it's not technically bestiality.

I think under these circumstances, as long as he didn't give the monkey a reach around it's not technically bestiality.
So what you're saying is, salad tossing, even against the recipient's will, is not grounds for a public stoning? At the very least, ol' chinky should defend himself by saying he was told he could totally trip balls by licking monkey bung.

So what you're saying is, salad tossing, even against the recipient's will, is not grounds for a public stoning? At the very least, ol' chinky should defend himself by saying he was told he could totally trip balls by licking monkey bung.

Do you know he didn't?

a jihad on all monkeys!!!!!

wait is that sscamaro?? sure this wasnt filmed at the miami-dade zoo next to LA shitmess..i mean fitness??

no penetration, and no grooming with banana’s so the bald headed slope head is good to go….

Back