• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TD!!!!!!!! pic

modsquad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
13 days left on the ticker! QDL DP ( Masteron)

Attachments

• 144151.jpg
    144151.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 156
Apparently even small orders are important to naps!

nice 1 bro enjoy!

Gen-Shi Masteron is whats in that pic..per Chrisotpherm What I ordered was out of stock so rather then making me wait they subbed GEN-SHI mast for QDL mast..:clapping:

Mod you are going to love it.

Nice!
Please post up a review of this mast.

Not that it matters but I'm still not sure if I'm pinning Gen Shi mast or QDL Mast. I have been pinning 100mg test prop with 100mg mast eod. 50mg proviran ED 25mg am 25mg pm.. . .5 arimadex eod. The masteron is making my muscle hard already vascularity is crazy, my wife commented today about the veins in my arms.My body fat is kinda high, ok real high.And still the masteron in only one week is making a difference in my appearance. I know some say masteron is weak and not good for guys holding some fat because they will see the results, well in my case the results are showing.my arms and chest feel like bricks, and the pump never goes away..

You go get it man. Who cares what everyone thinks about your physique. As long as you are building muscle mass, working on the body fat %, and crushing weights then keep getting at it!!!

You go get it man. Who cares what everyone thinks about your physique. As long as you are building muscle mass, working on the body fat %, and crushing weights then keep getting at it!!!

Exactly man, you and only you can tell if if a compound is working, u gotta keep at it & forget everything else.

Exactly man, you and only you can tell if if a compound is working, u gotta keep at it & forget everything else.
I have to spread some rep around before u I can rep you for this man. God bro here.

true but i would not use mast at a high bodyfat.I say that because there because there is other stuff out there that is better for lean muscle gain and also fat loss..A hardning drug that does little else is not a great choice in this situation imo.

IML Gear Cream!
imo naps is one of the best dealer on the maket, nobody have such a large variety of products from UG to Human grade.

imo naps is one of the best dealer on the maket, nobody have such a large variety of products from UG to Human grade.
nobody i have came across yet, has close to the selection that naps has.

Back