IronMagLabs Osta Rx

First time at a strip club

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Gettin it in
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

First time at a strip club

So, it was my birthday last Saturday and I decided to go to the strip club. First girl I met said she'd give me a dance, and it being my first time I was pretty nervous. She led me by hand into the back where everything is candle lit. I sat down, and she began to do some things.. I became really hard in the first 5sec of her being on me. After a little bit she started biting on my nipple (hard), and it caused me to grunt pretty loud. Afterwards I followed her back to the bar, and talked for a little bit, drank some shots, etc. She called me "muscles" and turns out she went to the same highschool as me. I was a freshman at the time she was a senior. She asked if I wanted some more dances, and at first I hesitated.. and she grabbed my Johnston and squeezed hard, so I said 'OK'. Long story short, I spent another couple hundred and then I went back to the main room with her sitting on my lap. She started tickling me, at which point I realized I was ticklish and she did it so much it became painful. I found her to be a very interesting woman.. The whole thing is still rerunning in my mind since I left last Saturday and I honestly see myself blowing another grand or so the next time I go back.

So anyway, I thought I would share my experience with you fellow ironmag bros and see what you thought. I also would be interested to know how much you blow at the strip club, how often you go, etc.

"The P90X Dvd is great .... as a coaster for my drink or to spread mayo on my sandwiches."- Merkaba

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

can't even remember the first time I was in a strip club being as i'm 43 now it was many decades ago. we mostly went to them for bachelor party's when I lived in PA. since we lived in the suburbs we had to drive into Philly to go to any. there was one on the way to Philly in Conshohocken that we used to call the "Conshohocken Ballet" that was our code word so we could talk about it freely around the wives and gf's.

did go to a lot of strip clubs when I was in the Navy in San Diego and of course across the border in TJ. where things can get downright X rated. last time I was there in 2003 a girl pulled me up on the stage and started blowing me, I had no complaints as it wasn't a bad way to spend a sunday afternoon.

only dated one stripper in my life great girl, she didn't really drink and didn't do drugs and wasn't a lesbian. she had the standard daddy issues but beside that was a great gf. she made the mistake of telling me one night how some guy used to pay her to mash his balls with her feet, and I couldn't touch her after that...skeeved me out for some reason

strip clubs can be fun and sometimes not fun at all. I definitely wouldn't recommend going to a strip club on mescaline, the girls seem to get a little irate when you keep laughing at them...
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

lol sounds like shes good at her job bro cuz u dropped cash and think shes interesting so u will probably go back and do it again lol strippers are hustlers

Rep Points

Lol I throw breath mints at the skrippers.

Rep Points

Lord Blacks in Cabo San Lucas... I had this hot little Mexican chick with her hands on the wall while I spanked her ass... And the New Century in SF, I won't even mention what happened there. Good times but then you get a little older and realize you can get crazier poon for free (as in no $$$ and no V.D.)

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by colochine View Post
    Lol I throw breath mints at the skrippers.
    When they catch them with their cooter you have to tip...

Rep Points

I tell em to plant they corn early!

A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i grew up in a whore house that later became a crack house, mom was tossing tricks to natives for crack, it wasnt a bad life except when they thought i was mom and raped me, but i learnt as long as there is enough vaseline it only burns a little a first
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

MTB u should realise, not just say u understand but really get this point,

Those girls in there are trained to milk every penny from u, they know how to flatter, kiss ur ass, get u hard and empty ur wallet,

When u see a girl in there u like, ask her "how about a fuck?" if she slaps u, well u saved a few hundred, if she quotes a price then u still saved a few hundred

In every strip club there is a bunch of losers hanging around "in love" with a girl, pouring a fortune into her and shes going home and kicking it to her real bloke, the best part of this is the "real bloke" is spending it on his "real girlfriend" and not the stripper whos bringing it home lmao

I did door work in clubs and bars before, dont be a nigel bro, accept those girls for what they are, expensive hookers!
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

Rep Points

^ what's a Nigel?

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Pretty much same thing happened to me when I turned 18. Strippers grabbed my cock got me horny and milked me for a $100 or so. I later puked on the hood of somebody's Escalade. That is really all I remember from the firs time. Since then, I've partied with a lot of strippers, but only because my best friend managed a titty bar and was friends with all of them. I generally like strippers. A lot of them are hard as hell from a shitty life and have depth to their personalities. Good for doing drugs with and fucking, but not really much good for anything else.
    Fucking Determined!

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by colochine View Post
    ^ what's a Nigel?

losers hanging around "in love" with a girl, pouring a fortune into her

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Rep Points

I mean honestly bro, that sounds like a typical strip club visit.
    "MY NAME IS SUE, HOW DO YOU DO? NOW YOU GONNA DIE!!!!!"

Gettin it in
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Paul View Post
    MTB u should realise, not just say u understand but really get this point,

Those girls in there are trained to milk every penny from u, they know how to flatter, kiss ur ass, get u hard and empty ur wallet,

When u see a girl in there u like, ask her "how about a fuck?" if she slaps u, well u saved a few hundred, if she quotes a price then u still saved a few hundred

In every strip club there is a bunch of losers hanging around "in love" with a girl, pouring a fortune into her and shes going home and kicking it to her real bloke, the best part of this is the "real bloke" is spending it on his "real girlfriend" and not the stripper whos bringing it home lmao

I did door work in clubs and bars before, dont be a nigel bro, accept those girls for what they are, expensive hookers!
    You are definitely right. They are very good at what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    A lot of them are hard as hell from a shitty life and have depth to their personalities. Good for doing drugs with and fucking, but not really much good for anything else.
    I also noticed this. It was the whole reason I found her so 'interesting'- she had qualities I never found in normal women I've met.. I guess some people might call me a "loser" for allowing myself to be played, but if I have money to blow I don't see any harm in spending on a stripper. Girlfriends aren't cheap either..

"The P90X Dvd is great .... as a coaster for my drink or to spread mayo on my sandwiches."- Merkaba

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Dude don't be a retard. If you can't see through that shit then you need to look at yourself a little further. She played your ass and that's how they make a living.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

Rep Points

If I had a grand a week to blow on strippers I wouldn't care a bit to do it but for the rest of us its not very practical. One of my buddies friends spent like 2 grand in a week and was driving out of state just to see some chick at a club they went to on vacation. Once he ran out of money, she moved on to the next one. I'm not saying that there can't be a connection with a stripper but they know how to work guys to get money out of them, its what they do for a living.

Elite Matador member

Rep Points

With a name line Money to blow, I guess there is really no shame in your game. I never go to a strip club with more than a certain amount, leave all credit cards home. Its all about knowing your limits.
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Moneytoblow View Post
    So, it was my birthday last Saturday and I decided to go to the strip club. First girl I met said she'd give me a dance, and it being my first time I was pretty nervous. She led me by hand into the back where everything is candle lit. I sat down, and she began to do some things.. I became really hard in the first 5sec of her being on me. After a little bit she started biting on my nipple (hard), and it caused me to grunt pretty loud. Afterwards I followed her back to the bar, and talked for a little bit, drank some shots, etc. She called me "muscles" and turns out she went to the same highschool as me. I was a freshman at the time she was a senior. She asked if I wanted some more dances, and at first I hesitated.. and she grabbed my Johnston and squeezed hard, so I said 'OK'. Long story short, I spent another couple hundred and then I went back to the main room with her sitting on my lap. She started tickling me, at which point I realized I was ticklish and she did it so much it became painful. I found her to be a very interesting woman.. The whole thing is still rerunning in my mind since I left last Saturday and I honestly see myself blowing another grand or so the next time I go back.

So anyway, I thought I would share my experience with you fellow ironmag bros and see what you thought. I also would be interested to know how much you blow at the strip club, how often you go, etc.
    re-read the bold print, everything she did was for your money, she may have liked you but in the end she got what she wanted, she is a stripper.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

DRSE ScatMaster

Rep Points

Strippers don't love me? I've been living a lie........
    "When in doubt, whip it out"- Mother Teresa

Pushing The Limits

Rep Points

Just remember this... If you start out as a customer, your chances of being anything other than a customer are slim to none.
    Nvrbdr is created 100% for entertainment purposes and should NOT be taken seriously. Steroid use is illegal without a prescription, always advise with your doctor

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

go once and don't throw down hardly any cash see if she still acts fascinated in you. if she does then maybe give her a chance. these girls are crafty but just as human as anyone else and need love or even just friends. some are good girls despite the stereotype.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

or go with one of your creepiest buddies and see how she acts if he seems to be the one with all the cash. might break you of your fascination in a hurry.

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I've been to these place in Las Vegas and Vancouver. They were boring.

I've been to the in South East Asia --> a lot more interesting, but only the first couple of times.

There ain't no strip clubs in North America. Go to South East Asia for that.
    It's an accurate statement that our current spending will not be increasing the debt We've stopped spending money that we don't have.

-- Jack Lew, then director of the Office of Management and Budget, in Feb. 16, 2011 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee.

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I was in Hopewell va on leave. This average looking stripper took me by the hand and brought me into the vip area. She told me her life story and left my a-class trousers a sticky mess. Then my friend marc was nearly tazed by security with a cattle prod when he jumped on stage drunk and started dancing. We all got thrown out.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...A-Summer-Blast
    All orders come with automated status updates, so you're never left wondering
    !
    Want a Discount? Current promo code:
    levram20for 20% off!

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Haha... That's funny! The stripper gave you a lap dance...

The only thing she gave you was blue balls.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big Smoothy View Post

I've been to the in South East Asia --> a lot more interesting, but only the first couple of times.

if you get stationed overseas thats were you wanna be. in Okinawa they had some clubs were the women gave bj's right at your table while your drinking with your buddies. The clubs on base used to be topless in korea, but they changed that in the early nineties.

Gettin it in
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big Smoothy View Post

Not really into Asian women.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by easymoneymike View Post
    If I had a grand a week to blow on strippers I wouldn't care a bit to do it but for the rest of us its not very practical. One of my buddies friends spent like 2 grand in a week and was driving out of state just to see some chick at a club they went to on vacation. Once he ran out of money, she moved on to the next one. I'm not saying that there can't be a connection with a stripper but they know how to work guys to get money out of them, its what they do for a living.
    I'd rather spend it on gear and have girls want to pay me...

Stacey's Boy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Moneytoblow View Post

Your fucked, I used to bounce in strip clubs till I became a alcoholic and stopped drinking, I loved them, I fucked so many of those bitches it aint even funny and wasnt cheap, I also have 2 stds 2 kids 2 dwi's, 2 divorces a couple tattoos of 2 sluts from working there, I didnt even need the money, I always blew 3x what I made there anyway, what the fucks not to like about sluts, booze and good music. BE CAREFUL !

Rep Points

32 years old and have never been to one. I never understood the attraction to seeing hot naked women that I couldn't do anything to. I'd rather save my money and watch porn. Call me old fashioned, but I'm into girls wanting to fuck me because I'm attractive, not because I have money.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast