• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

As seen on TV!!!

Titanya

I'm Pritty!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:grumble: I get annoying pop ups on my computer all the time .... :eek2: but today i got one that was kinda really fucked up in a disturbing sort of way:crazy:. Another one of those fabulous 'As seen on TV' products... :D the company that brought you the "Turbie Twist" and the "Perfect Pancake Maker" now presents the ultimate product in wartime protection that the whole family will enjoy!! :thumb: They even come in assortment of styles, colors and sizes! fuck! even little billy will want one :clap:

The scary part is that this is a serious advertisement...

Last edited:
Well, up until this point it's was uneccessary but with the terror crisis at such a high level....

But that is going overboard! Maybe large corporations that are detrimental should consider buying it? :shrug:

Does it help Cronno deal with your stench? :lol:

:no:

wonder if you'll still need these once you're in hell

:no:

:scratch: I thought you didn't need to breath once you died. :shrug:

Originally posted by irontime
Does it help Cronno deal with your stench? :lol:

I don't know about Cronno's stench but I could probably use this when I walk into old folks home :lol: (that'll get me a ticket straight to hell for saying that) or Stinky smelly dudes in the gym! :lol:

Back