• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Adex help

Buckeye Fan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had bloods taken on 4/17/12 my estro was 241.8. I got a new AI been taking .5mg day and had bloods taken yesterday, my estro is now 162.2. Should I up it to 1mg a day or do you think my new stuff is underdosed? What do you guys think I should do?

Sounds like you need to up the dose. It's hard to tell whether it's underdosed or not. Do you know how you respond to adex? Do you have a baseline or anything else?

No because like an idiot I decided to get bloods done a few weeks ago because I was having trouble loose fat in my stomach and gaining muscle. That's when I found out my estro was extremely high. I have always held my fat around my stomach so I'm assuming I naturally have high estro.

What kinda gear are you on? My estro tested high off cycle as well. I've been taking .5mg ED and it's been treating me well.

up the dose, BTW ohio state sucks the dick.

You taking caber or prami?

No just extreme anastrozole. It was recommended to me by a friend who competes nationally.

Back