• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Hello All ...Looking for some feed back..TY

Roaddkingg'sGirl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A while back I wrote a introduction to give a brief idea of what I was interested in accomplishing but I just wanted to go in a bit more depth in the hopes of making new friends especially females who can help guide me and who I can learn from to make my goals happen.
I was introduced to this site by roaddkingg and he has been a big motivator and with his knowledge and the help of all of you I want to work on my overall body.
Here's the scenerio. I have always been a sports enthusiast with playing ball, tennis and yes even some weight training.
But after having my Appendix Burst, I had to undergo many operations which left me needing to tone and increase strength which was lost after all the infections were gone. At the same time I had two disc's which are weak and according to the doctors are slipped.
I know....thats a stupid term for what the heck. In any case I dont think I can squat to work legs but roaddkingg was telling me there are many ways I can tone and strengthen for legs without having to do squats. At the same time I want to try to do my best to tighten my stomach again like it once was. It has been a blessing to have roaddkingg motivate me and let me know about this site where he swears there are many ladies and fella's that are very knowledgeable and willing to share their years of experience to help me.
So what I'm asking is to make friends and share ideas about possible training idea's to work around my weak area's and also learn all I can about diet and nutrition.
Which is another story all in itself because I have limitations on what I can digest and consume daily.
Roaddkingg has mentioned several like miss springstein, victor's dame, little wing and I'm sure there are many more he has mentioned I have forgotten but I would be pleased if any of you could share some ideas with me.
Roaddkingg has mentioned things like anavar but at the same time suggested I train natural for many months and as he put it learn the ropes before trying anything like that.
Feel free to PM me if you'd like or just add to this post and help me with idea's and I can explain the type of training I am doing at this time. Roaddkingg suggested for now starting with upper one day and lower the next. I'd like idea's on that also and how I can tweek things to get the maximum benifits from my efforts.
I am very motivated and have the drive, now all I need is the skills and he says this is the place to find that.
Thanks in advance. RoaddKingg'sGirl

Are you wanting to take anabolics? Or are you just looking for training advice?

you don't need any steroids ....you need to go on the training section

Thanks for the info, I am wanting to get as much training advice so I will go check the training section. I will post in the training section from here on. :)

Get a good training and diet program. Go visit the training and diet sections.

after training natty for a while, if you do want to consider taking aas come back to this section and everyone will do their best to help you.

Back