• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best Muscle groups to work together??

Tris10

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering the different opinions.. I typically do two a day. Which groups do you guys or women work together?

Man, you are going to get a ton of answers on this one. Chest and triceps, back and biceps, chest and biceps, back and triceps, shoulders and triceps, shoulders and biceps, push/pull/legs and the list goes on. There does seem to be one unwritten rule though...train legs by themselves. I guess in the end it all depends on what works for you and gets you to grow!

many choices here...i can tell you what i do
i do
1-Back : with it i do sometimes biceps and sometimes rear deltoids and sometimes both
2- Chest: Alone or with it sometimes triceps , sometimes shoulders without rear, sometimes both
3- legs: mostly alone
4- abs: 3-4 times a week i do them with anything

and of course sometimes i do just one muscle a day but i never do chest the day after triceps or shoulders, or back the day after biceps.

Thanks! Thats pretty much what i do. Didnt know if there was two groups that EVERYONE does the same lol

I prefer:
Chest/tris
Back/bis
Legs
Shoulders/traps

There are very few absolutes in this field though, many guys find success in many different routines.

Chest/Tri's
Back/Bi's
Shoulders/Traps
Bi's/Tri's
Quads/Hams

I like to train arms twice a week so that's how I do it. I work calves and abs in when I can. Usually 2X a week. Been working great for me

I do the same workout as Diesel618 but every once in a while I like doing Chest/Back. Especially on pool day. I feel so big all day.

chest,arms
legs
back,tri
shoulders,arms

IML Gear Cream!
I do the same workout as Diesel618 but every once in a while I like doing Chest/Back. Especially on pool day. I feel so big all day.
chest back is not bad at all from time to time

Bi's/Tri's/shoulders
Legs/calves/abs/shoulders
Chest/Back/abs
Bi's/Tri's/shoulders
Legs/Calves/abs/shoulders
OFF DAY
Repeat

I usually rotate out the extra leg day with chest every 2 months, arms are done twice a week and i split shoulders between days

After following a typical back/bi chest/tri routine, i switch to chest/bi back/tri and it seems to give a great pump for a few sessions

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

change is the essence of growth.

i like to do one muscle group a day if possible.If not ill do tries and shoulder and bies and chest or even the other way around.

Back