• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help training with minor injury

Retribution

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a minor muscle pull or strain in the middle of my right lat, kinda right below the shoulder blade. It's not really like painfull, maybe a 3 on the 10 scale, more like a dull aching and inflammation. I've been doing a total bodyworkout 3 times a week and when I get to the back portion of the workout I've been keeping things real light and easy. And I'm talking REAL light and easy, like physical therapy type light and easy lol. I thought maybe this was the right thing to do but I don't feel like the sprain is improving. Am I doing the right thing or should I maybe skip the back portion of my routine for a week or so? Or would the best thing be to skip lifting completely till the pains gone? (which of course I really don't want to do.)

if it is a 3 out of 10 you are fine...just stretch it out and take a hot bath. If it doesn't start to diminish in a few days then don't train any back. You also did not state how long you have had this problem, if it is recurring or not. Be a little more specific so we can help you out better.

Its been an issue for about a week, I wouldn't say it's reccuring problem but I am a bit injury prone. So hopefully it doesn't turn into more of a problem. Thanks for your reply:)

Take a week off, come back slow lighter weight more reps, don't push it or it will get worse

Back