• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ill's naps log!

Hypertrophy1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Want to start off by sending a big shout out to Naps! Thanks for giving everyone who was selected a chance to run your gear and log it can't wait!
Thanks again I'll!

Want to start off by sending a big shout out to Naps! Thanks for giving everyone who was selected a chance to run your gear and log it can't wait!
Thanks again I'll!
Thanks for the log, I know this is going to be good. What compounds are you using?

I just thought I would start my log! I haven't heard back yet but ,I'm sure if they said your in you are!;)

Lol. I'm waiting to hear back as well. I'm in the middle of a cycle and contest prep, so I may be a wild card for em.

I just thought I would start my log! I haven't heard back yet but ,I'm sure if they said your in you are!;)

Yeah I sent GXR my info. I`m sure he is working on it. 7 testers is a lot to get everything set up for.

I'm on and hope to get some bad ass gears to rock this cutter out and if I'm lucky enough, or just work my ass off enough to win this cutter I'm in!

GXR is dealing with a sick wife, he will get you all taken care of asap. Remember shipping time as well, but good to see logs getting set up. When all are done, we may make them all stickies, have to discuss it.

IML Gear Cream!
This is going to be great. As anabolic said GXR wilk take of you guys.

Leg extensions 3 sets, 110x15,110x12,90x15
Squats 3 sets,225x 10,225x9,205x15
Leg curls 3 sets, 130x15, 130x12,110x15
Leg press 3 sets, 6 plates x 15, 6plates x 12, 6 plates x 15
Decline situps 2 sets,20
Knee raises 2sets,20
Then a two mile run!

That was my first attempt at journaling my workout! I guess it wouldn't have been such a pain except I was doing it on my phone and erased it while working out! Will see how it goes!

Dumbbell shoulder press 3 sets, 50x11, 55x10,55x9
Latter delt raises machine 110x15,110x11,110x11
Front delt raises cables 20x9,20x8,17.5x11
Up right rows bar 90x12,90x11,90x10
Seated shrugs 2 plates each side pause at top x11,x 13,
Rear delt raises DB's 20lb x12,25x8,20x6
Wish I had more time! Got to get to work!

Bro your doing great man. Stay motivated and dedicated bro. It's hard for even the most experience log cats to keep it update all the time.

Cool bro thanks, like this place and am trying to grow with everything I do! This will help me to learn and maybe if someone sees something I'm missing and they can help me learn something I didn't know I'm progressing! Also a lot of cool people have looked out for me here,so I like to do my part! Fortunately all of this cool stuff all comes together right here on this forum!

So had a lot of work lately so hopefully I'll be back in the gym tomorrow !

IML Gear Cream!
We understand bro. Life always gets in the way of what we really want to do. Stay motivated bro!!!

Thanks bro! I felt great today! I think I really needed those days off I! I wanted to run more but had to get my boy!Wide grip pull ups 11,7,6
Lat pull down wide grip 175x9, 160x8, 145x11
Seated rows 170x12, 180x7 , 160x10
Bent rows 135x12, 155x15, 155x15
Seated calve raises 115x15, 115x14,115x8
Standing calve raises one side at a time body weight 200 lbs x20,20,18
Incline sit ups x22,15
Knee raises x 20, x 16
I ran 11/2 miles too!

Got in a fight with my girl told her to let me out she did! 3 mile walk home!

Ah she gave me a kiss this morning so we are headed in the right detection!

So I got a call for this job. It's going to be a pain in the ass I have to travel to nom

ND this week for work! Going to be fun tho I'm driving with my friends brother so it should be fun too!

Well the job didn't work out. I think my tren is trying finish me off."not from naps" I had a very painful injection site all day yesterday and last night was the worst drenched all night! The pain is going away finally shit I felt like I was going to die last night! I Better drink one of the ten gallons of water I sweated out! I've been feeling totally drained for the last couple days I was thinking carbs were too low, now maybe tren is too high! Week 3 at 700mgs.

Back