• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DP Cut-mix and DP Adex

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Waiting on results.

Right now I am currently running 1.5ml of DP cut mix ED along with an extra 25mg of mast on top. I am running .5mg of DP adex ED as well. My Adex dosing has been kind of sporadic lately. I mainly just wanted to see if the adex is legit or not so yesterday I took 1mg total and continued this morning with my regular dose of .5mg. I have not been experiencing any estro sides since I dropped the dbol a while back. I've only had one other test that showed my E2 levels and it was pre-cycle and it tested high at 41. So I'm curious to see what it comes back like on cycle.

Should have them back tomorrow.

Mast and Tren do not elevate Testosterone levels brother.

Mast and Tren do not elevate Testosterone levels brother.

Yeah but the 525mg of prop will. :lol:

If you're referring to my comment about the extra mast on top, I just wanted everyone to know my exact cycle so there was no question.

Yeah but the 525mg of prop will. :lol:

If you're referring to my comment about the extra mast on top, I just wanted everyone to know my exact cycle so there was no question.

Prop clears pretty quick. Not sure you can count the dose 4-5 days out.

Anyway, not sure if a conclusion can be drawn with your results but we will see.

Prop clears pretty quick. Not sure you can count the dose 4-5 days out.

Anyway, not sure if a conclusion can be drawn with your results but we will see.

Am I missing something? I am injecting ED. I didn't change my pin schedule because of my blood draw. I wanted to see what my body was doing on a day to day basis while I was on cycle. I'm not trying to determine the potency of the gear based on the testing protocol that you guys laid out. Honestly I didn't even look at the gear testing protocol. I know the gear is legit. I'm mainly trying to figure out what my E2 is doing and how this adex is working.

Am I missing something? I am injecting ED. I didn't change my pin schedule because of my blood draw. I wanted to see what my body was doing on a day to day basis while I was on cycle. I'm not trying to determine the potency of the gear based on the testing protocol that you guys laid out. Honestly I didn't even look at the gear testing protocol. I know the gear is legit. I'm mainly trying to figure out what my E2 is doing and how this adex is working.

You mentioned 525mg of prop in a previous post however that will not be active since prop clears so quick. In other words the amount of T in your system will only be accounted for by the injects 48 hours previous (IF the esters are correct on the label). Additionally the other compounds skew results if one happens not to be what you think they are. UGL's commonly use test when they run out of compounds. I recall this happening with DP Deca if memory serves. Therefore the amount of injected testosterone is not known. Therefore the amount of aromatization is not known. Therefore the AI's effectiveness is unknown.

The results will tell your E2 level though.

You mentioned 525mg of prop in a previous post however that will not be active since prop clears so quick. In other words the amount of T in your system will only be accounted for by the injects 48 hours previous (IF the esters are correct on the label). Additionally the other compounds skew results if one happens not to be what you think they are. UGL's commonly use test when they run out of compounds. I recall this happening with DP Deca if memory serves. Therefore the amount of injected testosterone is not known. Therefore the amount of aromatization is not known. Therefore the AI's effectiveness is unknown.

Ive also heard this as well about the DP deca, but if I recall the guy didn't know whether it was from the deca or npp. Anyways this is the only negative thing I've ever heard about the DP line. As far as my personal experiences with DP they have been nothing be good.

IML Gear Cream!
thats a shame, DP has a really solid rep. I hope they try to stick to that standard some companies get a good rep, and then start doing shady shit when they build return clients and reputation

What a nerd! I love it.

This is all speculation at this point. I think it's pretty fucked up to come in here and bash products and say stuff based off of "he said, she said stuff". You've said this many times before. So let's practice what we preach. If we don't have the information before us on this board, then let's not speculate. It's a shame but sometimes I see a little bias in this section. Thought we were trying to get away from that?

I am injecting ED. I have been on the cutmix for weeks. There should be no reason why my test levels are not elevated. Before anyone makes any other speculation let's wait on the results.

If you inject 75mg of prop ED, then your levels will be elevated. Plain and simple. You will be riding the levels up and obviously there will be a point where your level stabilizes based on how much you are taking and how much is leaving your system.

If you're test levels are high and your estradiol isn't, then it looks good to me. We can't put a number on it, but it's an indication that the adex is working IMO.

I believe that what they are referring to is someone's actual lab work while on dp deca only. He was trying to crash his test levels for a trt test, but his test level came back way high. Unfortunately, it was before this section and it's lost somewhere in IM land.
Of course, being objective, we should avoid making a big deal out of it w/o having that lab work here.

I have always liked dp products; sometimes shit happens and all good labs run into problems, but this is the only problem I've ever heard about dp.

dayummm I was about to order some dp now I am going to wait. Anyway are the orals caps or pills j/w ?

The half life of test prop can range from 1 to 4 days. People seem to think that if you inject prop on Monday it cleared your system by Wednesday. At best only half the dosage will have cleared, hence the term half life. Sloppy is injecting everyday so he has quite a reserve built up in his system, I would assume his TT should exceed 1500 if its dosed properly.

dayummm I was about to order some dp now I am going to wait. Anyway are the orals caps or pills j/w ?

I would not have any issues w buying more dp products. It's potent gear for a great price.

The only thing I am truly concerned about is my AI's. If the oils are a bit under dosed no problem (not that they are ) (j/s) I'm just not trying to get bitch tits like GFR.

IML Gear Cream!
The only thing I am truly concerned about is my AI's. If the oils are a bit under dosed no problem (not that they are ) (j/s) I'm just not trying to get bitch tits like GFR.

I always keep multiple brands of AIs and serms on hand

We want results now!

So do I. Normally bloodwork is back within 24hrs. One time i had to wait 36 on a GH test. So I would imagine that is what is holding the situation up.

This is all speculation at this point. I think it's pretty fucked up to come in here and bash products and say stuff based off of "he said, she said stuff". You've said this many times before. So let's practice what we preach. If we don't have the information before us on this board, then let's not speculate. It's a shame but sometimes I see a little bias in this section. Thought we were trying to get away from that?

I am injecting ED. I have been on the cutmix for weeks. There should be no reason why my test levels are not elevated. Before anyone makes any other speculation let's wait on the results.

If you inject 75mg of prop ED, then your levels will be elevated. Plain and simple. You will be riding the levels up and obviously there will be a point where your level stabilizes based on how much you are taking and how much is leaving your system.

I'm not bashing anything. Might want to lower your tren dose brother =)

I have used DP oils from euroking and it was strong as fuck and priced great.

My point is the results may be pretty hard to read given all the factors.

Good luck my friend

I would not have any issues w buying more dp products. It's potent gear for a great price.

Agreed test, tren, winny, and deca are g2g. Just hoping the adex and is too I stocked up but haven't opened them yet.

Bad news. DP adex is completely bunk. My E2 levels are in the 300's!!! WTF????

Everything else is looking good. Total T was 1234. I will post the labs later. I'm headed to the gym now. After a good healthy dose of letro.

Back