Unclez.net

I'll be away this weekend

Rep Points

I'll be away this weekend

Fellow Z fans, I'll be offline most of this weekend doing some altitude training for my climb in 3 weeks. If you need help, please contact one of the other reps.

I'll be snowshoeing to 10,000 ft on one of the most beautiful mountains in the US.

Then in 3 weeks I'll climb the 2nd highest mountain in WA. 3 days, 2 nights on snow, 12,200 ft, 20+ miles w 50 lbs on my back. Absolute heaven.

This is me bragging.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Well shucks man, how high you trying to get Ha ha, I kid I kid! Have fun...

Rep Points

I will have some home grown blue dream to help me sleep. It's not easy to sleep at 10,000 ft and no oxygen.

Dr prescribed of course.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Now I'm just

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Spend some time in Afghanistan lol You will learn to sleep.. HEY CHECK OUT MOUNTAIN ATHLETE DOT COM.. PRETTY GOOD SITE.. HAVE FUN BRO..
    WATCH OUT. I AM THAT GUY UR MOMMY WARNED YOU ABOUT WHEN UR LADY GOES OUT TO GET A GALLON OF MILK.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cross80 View Post
    Spend some time in Afghanistan lol You will learn to sleep.. HEY CHECK OUT MOUNTAIN ATHLETE DOT COM.. PRETTY GOOD SITE.. HAVE FUN BRO..
    thanks, I've heard afghanistan is beautiful to visit this time of year, or maybe I'm thinking if another place...

I'll check out that site, thanks!

Rep Points

Have a great time EX-OD

[IMG]http://www.***********/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Disclaimer.png[/IMG]

Uncle Z Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    Fellow Z fans, I'll be offline most of this weekend doing some altitude training for my climb in 3 weeks. If you need help, please contact one of the other reps.

I'll be snowshoeing to 10,000 ft on one of the most beautiful mountains in the US.

Then in 3 weeks I'll climb the 2nd highest mountain in WA. 3 days, 2 nights on snow, 12,200 ft, 20+ miles w 50 lbs on my back. Absolute heaven.

This is me bragging.
    That is awesome ex have a great time.

-All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Have a good time.. the rest of us are here to help.
    The comments, ideas & experiences expressed on this forum are based on purely fictional research done on gigantic lab rats

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    thanks, I've heard afghanistan is beautiful to visit this time of year, or maybe I'm thinking if another place...

I'll check out that site, thanks!

Actually Afghanistan is beautiful.. Although I have never been there to sight see. But I have some bad ass pictures of that place. The mountains are awesome.

Winter time anytime it is pretty breath taking at times.. Especially up north.

Let us know how your climb goes.. AND BE SAFE..
    WATCH OUT. I AM THAT GUY UR MOMMY WARNED YOU ABOUT WHEN UR LADY GOES OUT TO GET A GALLON OF MILK.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications.

Rep Points

Sounds amazing, have a great time

Rep Points

this pic is of the view of the gully that I climbed up. I climbed from 6700 ft to 10,500 ft in 2.75 hours with 25 lbs on my back on snow shoes. I actually broke my pr for this route by 1 full hour. I attribute this to my new training program and my high rbc level of 6.5. I didn't have my usual high altitude symptoms which include nausea, dizziness and shortness of breath.

The feeling of climbing a mountain that has a success rate of 33% is one of the most amazing experiences; I can't put into words what's it's like to be one of the very few that get to experience this. You have to dig deep to be able to sustain the level of exertion, exhaustion, and fear that happens when you climb up to 14,000 ft on snow and ice for 3 days. It's no 2-3 hour workout in a gym that just leaves you tired. it's 3 days of absolute hell that has you wanting to give up every minute, yet you push on because you know that the reward of accomplishment makes it worth it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rep Points

this pic you can see 2 climbers ahead entering avalanche gulch. We're about 7000-8000 ft in elevation. I passed them at about 9,000 ft elevation. When I climb with my buddies, it's a goal to at least pick off a few guys to pass. Climbers hate to be passed!

Rep Points

This is a view looking back down. You can see I'm way above the tree line.

Rep Points

This pic you can see climbers down in the gully and get a sense of the magnitude of the hills that we're climbing. I chose to take the steepest routes and stay on top of the moraines (big hills).

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cross80 View Post
    Actually Afghanistan is beautiful.. Although I have never been there to sight see. But I have some bad ass pictures of that place. The mountains are awesome.

Winter time anytime it is pretty breath taking at times.. Especially up north.

Let us know how your climb goes.. AND BE SAFE..
    post em up comrade!!!

Rep Points

Wow, pretty cool man.

Rep Points

I just got home from Afghanistan 4 months ago. Some areas are beautiful, unfortunately I was not there to sight see. Enjoy your climb.