• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bunch of whiny blubbering complaining as usual (plus constructive feedback)

IML Gear Cream!
After carefully reading through all of this, i stand behind....All of you, with my erect penis in hand. Now BEND over!

ok but if u cum too fast ill knee cap u! (no homo)

I'm sure KOS is a strong mo-fo from farming and what not but as far as any kind of Body building appearence .....um no he looks like a fat fuck.
But he does bring up valid points sometimes that make you sit back and say hmmmm.........

P.S. azza get a fucking mirrow and look into it.

I'm sure KOS is a strong mo-fo from farming and what not but as far as any kind of Body building appearence .....um no he looks like a fat fuck.
But he does bring up valid points sometimes that make you sit back and say hmmmm.........

P.S. azza get a fucking mirrow and look into it.

i actually do work on tractors for farming crap

attachment.php

Attachments

• 452.png
    452.png
    311 KB · Views: 68
Lots of guys shit on each other here and criticise with no pics, Silhua, Nohweliian, Halpert etc

Noh reps, and is a complete fucktard???..

My biggest mistake was trying to participate in challenges, trying to better myself and been copping shit ever since, shit is old and weak???...

I would suggest KOS, yes you are a big man bear and yes you have pics and vids, but its not everyones cup of tea, be respectfull???.

I cant even run a log here anymore, so my participation will be low???.i wont be helping anyone???..

helping with what?

Boxers ?no one gave a shit about being in shape until tyson holyfield....even ali was 155 at best

nba? They are tall and skinny who gives a shit

nfl? Sure...wr can be in great shape....laron landry is in great shape...andre carter...but 10%....yeah fuking right

the nfl as a whole...the average is no where close

LOL...YOU SAID SOCCER AND TENNIS

DOES IT EVEN COUNT IF YOU ARE 150 POUNDS

Lots of guys shit on each other here and criticise with no pics, Silhua, Nohweliian, Halpert etc

Noh reps, and is a complete fucktard???..

My biggest mistake was trying to participate in challenges, trying to better myself and been copping shit ever since, shit is old and weak???...

I would suggest KOS, yes you are a big man bear and yes you have pics and vids, but its not everyones cup of tea, be respectfull???.

I cant even run a log here anymore, so my participation will be low???.i wont be helping anyone???..

By doing this right here, you're helping more than you know.

Its a curse being right all the time about everything but i really cant help it

not being blinded by emotions or ego really helps cut thru the bullshit

i doubt that soccer,tennis,basketball players would run test cycles...boxers yes but i doubt he is one..so i'll stick to mma fighta...they are most drugged up athletes after bodybuilders..

i doubt that soccer,tennis,basketball players would run test cycles...boxers yes but i doubt he is one..so i'll stick to mma fighta...they are most drugged up athletes after bodybuilders..

bodybuilders are the most drugged up athletes after the chinese swim team!

post like these make me wonder if you guys have any idea what body fat % like 10 thru 15 look like

Uhh nice try bud. I'm a former soccer player, when I was playing religiously and was coaching I was 190 and 10% body fat. The sport has more cardio in it than any other and the conditioning for it is harder than any other sport also.

"Bodybuilders body fat levels are somewhere between 3-5% for men and 8-12% for women. Soccer players body fat levels are between 7-12% for men and 10-18% for women."

http://m.articlesbase.com/fitness-articles/body-fat-percentage-average-for-men-and-women-814292.html

Try again... your not right all the time!

GICH

Back