• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bunch of whiny blubbering complaining as usual (plus constructive feedback)

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We really got lucky with this one :)

I already knew Vibe would be a perfect fit just from how I saw him conduct himself during the other "situation".

Also, we will be having a weekend sale on a couple items, as a way to kick off what I like to call "Vibrant Week" here at Lucky7 LOL. I'll let him post it up though ;)

i thought seven would be different with bens involvement....no cred ...no pic no nothing vibrant = same old shit

i thought seven would be different with bens involvement....no cred ...no pic no nothing vibrant = same old shit

listen kos, you are the only one thats posting the same old shit about pics.

let me explain to you one last time, some of us have careers that we cant jeopardize by posting pics. Now let me ask you, what part of a rep job cant I do without posting pics? seeing as how you never repped for anyone, you probably dont understand what the requirements are.

A reps job is all about customer service, answering questions, checking on orders, resolving issues if I can, get deals/sales for the community,offer cycle advice if someone wants it, etc. Lucky 7 doesn't need me to be one of those reps that blindly hypes up the gear, he'll get enough hype from customers when they start running the gear and post reviews. What part of that cant I do well?

you bring up osl. ok lets examine some things about him. If we put aside the fact that he did wrong by some good guys, what issue would we have with him? He gave good cycle advice(he wouldn't have been given a mod spot in the anabolic section), helped out guys when he could, etc.

Im not perfect and I dont claim to be. If you dont like me or what I have to say, either pm me your issues with me and we can talk about it or pm Benj or stay out of my threads and dont mention me again.

Now kindly:gtfo:

nice excuses for being an old school lifter clone...i am sure you are a huge ripped athlete as you claim

or ytou are just like him...an old schmoer who doesnt even lift weughts...how would we know

i will never order from a company with shadows for reps

nice excuses for being an old school lifter clone...i am sure you are a huge ripped athlete as you claim

or ytou are just like him...an old schmoer who doesnt even lift weughts...how would we know

i will never order from a company with shadows for reps

What does appearance have to do w repping, and how does putting pics of yourself make you a good rep? Not everyone is on here to compare physiques or our women. Some are here merely to learn, contribute and find good gear. I've never heard vib make any claims about his physique, so he has nothing to prove.

Last edited:
What does appearance have to do w repping, and how does putting pics of yourself make you a good rep?

iv always hated people who talk shit and act like know it alls with no pics....i dont trust those who hide....especially after the old school lifter thing

he is the prime example...vibrant could be anyone...could be an old fat woman....c ould be a homosexual here only for convods with young men...could be like old school...waiting to rob someone and he doesnt even fuking train...we have no way of knowing...cause he is a coward with "clever excuses" that we have all heard ad nauseum

Knowledge is proven w words, not pics of muscles.
Heavy could have faked his pics, but who cares, he knows his shit and contributes to the forum.

Knowledge is proven w words, not pics of muscles.
Heavy could have faked his pics, but who cares, he knows his shit and contributes to the forum.

heavy is the most respected guy here because we all know he can back his shit up....good job bringing him up and proving my point

I know tons of guys who are huge that don't know shit bout aas. Youll only listen to guys w big muscles? Good plan

IML Gear Cream!
What does blubber prove?

blubber or muscle doesnt prove anything....putting yourself out there proves you are a stand up guy....christopherm is a joke but he puts himself out there...he doesnt claim to be an athlete while never posting a single shred of proof about anything...he hasnt done multiple empty logs with zero ics or proof of anything....vibrant has done that multiple multiple times....a bunch of empty logs that didnt prove ar accomplish anything

heavy is the most respected guy here because we all know he can back his shit up....good job bringing him up and proving my point
no ill only trust guys who are honsest an open....and dont make hollow empty claims on the internet while hiding behind a computer just because they can

Indeed, you offering complaint and criticism. :rolleyes:

I'd be miserable if I were KOS as well. Let's see, he's fat, bald, has shitty tattoos, not that educated or intelligent, is a low income earner, and the only thing he has going for himself is a wife who I'd give at most a 6/10 that he has to splatter 100's of pictures of on the internet to feel good about himself. But he post pictures so surely he's better than 90% of everyone else on here right?

KOS, when I first signed up I read a bunch of your post. Had respect for you then. You got banned and Ben went on a rampage and got you back. Since then you've had a chip on your shoulder. So you lost some respect in my book. But this? Really? I thought you and Ben were friends? Did I miss a parting of ways? Or is this the classic "I didn't get picked for dodge ball today at recess" syndrome? Either way I have zero respect for you now. This thread is bullshit!

Doesn't matter if Vib posts pics or not. Dude knows what he's talking about and gives good advice and honest opinions. If he is a professional athlete, not saying he isn't... you realize the amount of pro athletes that have unique tattoos? Its possible Vibrant has some markings that would make it easy to tell who he was. I'd be more inclined to listen to what he has to say in regards to AAS use that you.

I'm not gonna bother insulting you because at this point it wouldn't make me any better than you.

Saying you have a career is a cop out, I agree with KOS on this one.

People can photoshop out distinguishing features and not fear getting recognized.

I stand behind Vibrant. He contributes more than most on this site.

Why? What's the point in doing ALL that additional work? He has NOTHING prove... to anyone! You realize how much he has to lose? I'd do the same thing in his position! Why? He's looking out for his personal safety and that of his career! Who are any of you to question him on that?

If you require pics to know if the guy works out or does AAS that's pretty sad. I'm not here to see if guys take steroids. I'm here to learn. A picture to me proves nothing as its extremely easy to find a picture online and photo (as Capt proved my point with his post. Have nothing against you Cap. Just proving a point) shop any evidence that might make anyone believe its the person that posts it.

Vibrant has my support in this! I can understand his position and I respect him for it. The name of this game is safety and he is choosing to be EXTREMELY safe. Nothing wrong with that!

Anyways, I'm done with this thread. I've said my piece and made my pint clearly stated.

Back