• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

We are all being played like fools

bigmike-7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's so obvious. Pars wasn't part of the recent bust. This is a rumor he wanted spread so that he wouldn't have to be accountable for any orders that haven't been sent, prizes that were promised, Huge sales that were talked about, etc.This is the oldest scumbag drug dealer trick there is. Just say you got busted and you get to keep everyone's money and not send them any product. I am sure after this all blows over this pars will be right back online with a new company name and the same scumbags filling boards like this with a nauseating amount of praise and fake "touch down" posts that I saw on here. I can't be the only one who found all this ass kissing so blatantly obvious. The guy was the biggest flake i have ever seen. Taking forever to do anything like send out orders. I am sure that some of the posts on this board of people receiving there gear were real, but I am sure that there was a lot of hoaxes out there to deceive the trusting ignorant consumer like me. I said it before but shame on anyone on this board who lied for him to deceive honest trusting bodybuilders. This is sting 101. I am embarrassed of how long it took me to figure it out.

There is also some person or persons that are blocking me periodically from posting any threads. I am almost positive it is G***** F***** R****. If you see this post and then it is gone you know it has been removed by GFR or some other professional liar deceiver. I was told this was an open forum an I haven't broken any forum rules so there is no reason why this thread should be removed.

Be careful and be blessed,
Mike

When did pars say he got busted? He went private this morning.

Since all this stuff isnt exactly govt approved, i vote everyone shuts the fuck up about it and gets on with posting tranny pics! (no im not having a go at u mike)

^^ gets my vote

It's getting very boring

When did pars say he got busted? He went private this morning.

It's been said in post after post that pars was owner of a site called lucky seven I believe. I just feel very sorry for those who were still waiting on orders from a while back to find that there's no way to reach pars anymore. I know from personal experience that he does not answer his email from his website. After all the blatant lies and deception are you really going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Not to mention I was a clear winner of his last contest and don't appreciate him welching on my prize and anyone elses. I have tried to go on his forum but am told I need a password now. He's gone private alright. Real private. This is rediculous, the same people thread after thread keep downplaying this theif and changing the subject to something meaningless. Am I the only one familiar with the old bate and switch. I have a valid topic here. Post your tranny pics on another thread. Enough is enough. Don't you realize defending this thief makes all the sponsors look bad on this board. Does anyone care about the guy who spent his hard earned money with this guy only to find that they have no recompense now that he has vanished from this board. I do. It was almost me. Please, if anyone wants to deceive people o this board do it on another thread.

Last edited:
Bigmike- You are very, very confused.

It's been said in post after post that pars was owner of a site called lucky seven I believe. I just feel very sorry for those who were still waiting on orders from a while back to find that there's no way to reach pars anymore. I know from personal experience that he does not answer his email from his website. After all the blatant lies and deception are you really going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Not to mention I was a clear winner of his last contest and don't appreciate him welching on my prize and anyone elses. I have tried to go on his forum but am told I need a password now. He's gone private alright. Real private.

Lololololololololololoololol

ALL OF THOSE LUCKY 7 THREAD WERE JOKES!!!

You have been deeply penetrated by the trolls of AG!

Please but pics of either trannies or your very large cornhole!!!! RIGHT MEOW!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4225099642_7d1f564fbc.jpg
    4225099642_7d1f564fbc.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 273
Lololololololololololoololol

ALL OF THOSE LUCKY 7 THREAD WERE JOKES!!!

You have been deeply penetrated by the trolls of AG!

Please but pics of either trannies or your very large cornhole!!!! RIGHT MEOW!!!

Shame on you liar and deceiver. I encourage anyone who sees this to look at the the recent threads regarding pars. It's the same liars and deceivers backing him up every time. Be very careful on here if someone takes your money people like this man will try to make you look confused so he can keep getting his bribe. Again shame on all you heartless liars. You can't get away with this sort of thing very long. God knows what your doing.

IML Gear Cream!
Shame on you liar and deceiver. I encourage anyone who sees this to look at the the recent threads regarding pars. It's the same liars and deceivers backing him up every time. Be very careful on here if someone takes your money people like this man will try to make you look confused so he can keep getting his bribe. Again shame on all you heartless liars. You can't get away with this sort of thing very long. God knows what your doing.

1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif

snake eyes Chino is the mastermind behind all this drama...

He's been playing us all like that gimp in Usual suspects

snake eyes Chino is the mastermind behind all this drama...

He's been playing us all like that gimp in Usual suspects

Why are you jacking my thread. Sure seems obvious your all hiding something. Not good for your sponsors. I hope the bribe was worth your integrity.

Those threads really were jokes. You got trolled player.

IML Gear Cream!
this thread not about bigmike, it's about people who are in situation like him and want help tho..

can we rape the rapists?

This thread is the inception of trolling, the trolls who trolled are now getting trolled. Bravo my friend, bravo

god damn, there is so much trolling going on right now that my mind is full of fuck.

Ok so for those of us that can't stay on the forum all day and monitor the latest gossip tell me. Is Para done? I'm still owed a lot of gear.

Back