• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Buyer beware, this board is a scam to take your money don't trust anyone on here

bigmike-7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Buyer beware, this board is a scam to take your money don't trust anyone associated

find your gear somewhere else. This is all set up to get you to trust there sponsors so they can rip you off. You might get what you pay for from some sponsors but some will never send you any gear. When i post this i get attacked and they just change the subject. If you have placed an order and did not get your gear they will only insult you on here. I wasn't sure at first but now without a doubt.
buyer beware!
Shame on you liars deceivers and thieves.

find your gear somewhere else. This is all set up to get you to trust there sponsors so they can rip you off. You might get what you pay for from some sponsors but some will never send you any gear. When i post this i get attacked and they just change the subject. If you have placed an order and did not get your gear they will only insult you on here. I wasn't sure at first but now without a doubt.
buyer beware!
THIS IS NOT A LEGIT OPEN FORUM!!!!

i feel like tha'ban is coming..

post a cawk pic mike, that way u can finish the joke!

buyer beware!

bigmike-7, welcome to IronMagazine Forums! :thumbs:

FYI - this forum is for new member introductions, please post specific questions in the appropriate forums, thanks! :)

Forums:

Please join our Free newsletter: Sign-up Here!

Check out all of the benefits of becoming an Elite Member

Please Like Us On FB:

Note: This is an automated message.

I lol'd

IML Gear Cream!
welcome to the scam I mean forum lol jk

It sounds like someone wants to start to get some negs.

It's weird you say this because Iu have never been beat before.. And on top of it if there was ever a problem they fixed it an even hooked it up. Even funnnier that I used to order from alin way back when LMAO he he never dicked me. Oh wait Some of my shit got snagged and he never reshipped but Oh well.

Humm, you're dead :banned:

buyer beware!

if we confirm a sponsor is a "scammer" we drop them immediately.

Your an idiot not only did I get my gear I tested it get off this board if that's how u feel thanks for trying to help but no one asked for it go look at my lab results

IML Gear Cream!
uhhhhhhhh i think this thread should be closed due to the subject matter not being all that constructive and details being said.. just my 9cents.

I will leave it open just to show it's complete bullshit, as I said above if we find that a sponsor is not legit we drop them. We have numerous sponsors that have been on here for a couple of years, they would not still be here if they were scammers.

I will leave it open just to show it's complete bullshit, as I said above if we find that a sponsor is not legit we drop them. We have numerous sponsors that have been on here for a couple of years, they would not still be here if they were scammers.

Why is IML still here then?

buyer beware!

Nothing makes you sound more reasonable and believable than....

WRITING IN BOLD AND MAKING THE FONT LARGER.

Back