• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cyp/Enanth Stupid Question

yurpimpdaddi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why is Test C often dosed ad 200mg/ml and Test E normally 250/mg/ml?

I am new to Cyp and just curious how I should go about dosing it. I was planning on 500 a week with 2 injects. But this cyp is only going to yield 400 a week if I use that protocol... Thoughts?

Bump the cyp to 600mg per week if you really don't want 400mg. 1 shot for the week or 3 shots per week if you really like pinning. It's a long ester so 3 shots might be excessive. You could go back to 2 at 1.5cc per shot. Fuck man I don't know, just bump it to an even gram...problem solved...JK! If you post your stats, myself and others could be more helpful.

Test C is not as stable as Test E in higher concentrations and will often fall out of solution (crash) if dosed too high. Hence why it is often seen as 200mg/ml and not 250 or 300mg/ml like test e

Juice is right. But if you brew your own you can get by with addinng 20% bb to the cyp and it will hold

Back