1Mexgear.com

touchdown

Thread: touchdown

i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

touchdown

Metformin came in, very pleased from the time i ordered all the way until the pack came. I didnt expect anything less though

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Nice brother!

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

good going youll love the results.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Sofar how is everything treating you brother!?! I hope all it well my man. Get your HULK on brother

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Hell yea man, metformin is the shit, and i mean it. this shit will swell you up if taken with test and i am being honest. big UNC turned me onto this stuff and damn man...just damn. give it a week and you will understand. i have never messed with slin and wont need to as long as i have this awesome shit. my only advice is start LOW or you will get side effects. i started with one dose post workout with dextrose and creatine and whey. did that for about 4 days than moved up to dosing at breakfast and post workout. i love this tuff even more now to because it seriously helps you stay leaner. a lot of people even use it for dieting. it controls blood sugar, increases insulin sensitivity to help your body utilize the insulin it already has. so you are going to store glycogen a hell of a lot better, and it will store in the muscle not fat. so in return you get big and stay lean. basically what i am saying is good choice for choosing metformin.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Nice Post Dutch!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

thanks pp^^^ i did a shit load research on what exactly metformin does before i took it so i could be certain.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

That exactly what I did bro. Lmao. Never leave it to chance always good to read and read some more! nice job brother.