Mex Gear

Mex Gear Blood Test PurePersian Coming Soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Cool Mex Gear Blood Test PurePersian Coming Soon

Ok Bros so I got my t400 like 3 weeks ago thank you Mex. I been pinning 3cc a week of it for the last 2 weeks I will be starting week three monday and will be getting my bloods done the following week. So 10 days or so..
    This way their is no confusion and No one can have any excuses. Due to the esters I did not do a 1cc pin and test that week because this test would not show if the dose is proper due to the multiple esters and halflives.

All these bloods will show is that the Omega Product does indeed have testosterone in it or doesn't.
    Stay tuned brothers
    Pic is attached below.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

Rep Points

Cant wait to see em, thanks bro.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

big p u need blood work to tell u if its good?

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Unc This was to clear up any misconception about his gear. Their are 6 of use running bloods so their will be no doubt. THese tests are essential to clear up any problems that people may or maynot think omega has. As more mex he carries way more brands then omega so this won't say anything about the other brands. Just omega. Personally I never had problems with any of the products I have purchased from my great amigo mex but this is the sure fire way to stop any assumptions bro. Also I always run bloods post Pct to make sure my levels are healthy ready to go into my next cycle. I do believe that running test a few times a year is essential in making sure your healthy and correctly cycling on and off. This test will let me know how my body is doing as well as showing how the gear is dosed with or without test in it. Which to this point I do believe that the gear is dosed with test as I am on deca currently and when I run this deca with too low of test. Bam. Im Limp lol.

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

No worries at all bro we are all open to our own opinions man. I understand about feeling it. As with size you notice if its 0 dosed as reactions of other gear and muscle pump and recovery all change. But this is to clear it up for the bros. Personally when i run a gear Im usually recommended a pharma from a good friend and when I use the gear I can tell by week 5 if its gtg or not. Bloods are only only my pct usually but this time for mex im running them after I clear the bottle. No worries unc. Their was two blood test by a user who is a truely good guy they didnt come out very good lets just say that. The guy who ran the tests is not shady or anything. He ran one test 10 days and another 30days or so into using the gear. He complied to the fullest and was very nice about it. Runner your a great dude bro. long story short omega and mex where notified and the newbottles where shipped to 6 im member I was one of them. We are all posting blood to bring faith back to the omega product.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

lol UNC your funny my dude, i am glad you recommended persian as he will be a great addition to your guys family. if im not talking to you about mex, i am talking to Big p and he always has said good things. but hey why dont you like doing bloods for testosterone levels ?
    Last edited by dutchmaster454; 05-14-2012 at 04:03 PM.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

^^^^^ill talk to you about blood work in private.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Rep Points

my man should have mine done soon

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by persianprince23 View Post
    my man should have mine done soon
    Nice bro yeah Ez is posting his soon too I think. The only who hasn't said anything is bulldog? I think was his name I dunno though mex knows.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Bloods coming this week! Stay tuned bros.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

One thing! Omega t400 glute and quad injection Pip was minimal. Delt injection I got welt on each delt from .7ml Injections prob the prop. Welts have gone down almost gone. Just a forwarning inject delts with less at first to see how they react.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PurePersian View Post
    One thing! Omega t400 glute and quad injection Pip was minimal. Delt injection I got welt on each delt from .7ml Injections prob the prop. Welts have gone down almost gone. Just a forwarning inject delts with less at first to see how they react.
    Sounds like we are alike Persian I get welts from nearly everything, forget about prop that's out of the question for me

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I never get welts brother. Just with prop in my delts. Delts are a sensitive muscle group due to all the nerves in the area. I Try to not inject there. No worries though one arms welt is gone other is still here lol... Just waiting on the other arm. hahaha.
    So I had Bloods drawn yesterday. Im waiting on the results will post once they come in.

Rep Points

I can't wait to see those bloods bro another guy has bloods posted but he did em two weeks in which IMO is to soon because of the type of blend t400 is. Plus I just noticed he's a rep for another source, little conflict of interest. Lucky you I get welts everywhere

BOARD REP

Rep Points

1st off
    Given that they did only 1ml a week and I did 3ml a week may or may not make a difference in levels. My test will only prove that it has or has not any testosterone in it. As with the Multiple esters it is difficult to determ if the dose is over or under what is stated with out a vial being sent to a lab to fully test with out the human factor.

2nd I helped mex in deciding who would run the tests due to the fact that I know these bros Exphy and Ez are both good friends of mine and would NOT ever lie about the tests. They have no Conflict of intrest. Neither will PersianPrince and he is not a rep for anyone. OR MURF He is also a straight shooter. Only guy I dont know is Bulldog.

3rd Me being a loving MG customer have done my test. I Have in all honesty only ran MG testosterone for the last 50days. I was on Xtlabs t400 then went on to using the Omega t400 for the last 3.5 weeks I am also On Finisteride (always on that shit) and Deca at 300mg a week. Deca is not from MG. And I believe that this last bottle of deca I have been using is underdosed. I am Also On HGH which I believe does NOT effect Test levels. I have been using an AI on and off. I dunno dont think I need it.

My Bloods will be up monday hopefully so we will all see what they say.
    As for your welts your body will adapt sooner or later..
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder13 View Post
    I can't wait to see those bloods bro another guy has bloods posted but he did em two weeks in which IMO is to soon because of the type of blend t400 is. Plus I just noticed he's a rep for another source, little conflict of interest. Lucky you I get welts everywhere

Rep Points

Hope so having welts all over sucks ass bro.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder13 View Post
    There are 4 labs posted. Several came back 100% fake. These esters spike rapidly in 1-2 days in the blood stream. Including decanoate.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research -
    heavyiron15 for 15% off!

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

One of the guys that posted the labs is a very honest and trustworthy dude, not saying the others aren't but i dont know them well. The problem is if your bloods come back awesome Persian it still doesnt change the fact that the others were bad. Is your lot# by chance the same as any of theirs that would really help. Imo shit can happen, and maybe possible Omega got bad powders for those batches who knows. I am awaiting your results for sure.
    *Disclaimer* I do not condone any illegal activity, All aas post and information are for conversation ONLY!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    There are 4 labs posted. Several came back 100% fake. These esters spike rapidly in 1-2 days in the blood stream. Including decanoate.
    Runner, ex, ez right? Also the seven bottles are not counting runner so we will have a total of 9 labs for omega t400 when everyone is done and tested.

OMLB169966 is my authentication #
    t1z21009n is my batch #

BOARD REP

Rep Points

my batch number is the same as EZ's

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

my batch number is the same as EZ's
    Awesome, thanks for posting lot and matching them up. This should be interesting to see results. Sadly i cant imagine if their from the same batch that yours would yield better results since i imagine omega brews in high quantities. In for results
    *Disclaimer* I do not condone any illegal activity, All aas post and information are for conversation ONLY!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by littlekev View Post
    One of the guys that posted the labs is a very honest and trustworthy dude, not saying the others aren't but i dont know them well. The problem is if your bloods come back awesome Persian it still doesnt change the fact that the others were bad. Is your lot# by chance the same as any of theirs that would really help. shit can happen, and maybe possible Omega got bad powders for those batches who knows. I am awaiting your results for sure.
    Sorry more than one of the guys i also trust Ezskanken word as well as Exphys.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Yeah Im guessing Im on the same boat. We will see. since I pinned 3x what they did per week it might be diff though. On a side note I did my last pin 3 days before bloods. I was planning on doing 2 but one thing led to another. 3 days after last pin.
    Thanks for trusting me kev. I get it bro. Lmao. Im jp with you man. Ez,Ex,PP23,Murf are my good buddies. They would never steer the bros in a wrong direction.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yeah Im guessing Im on the same boat. We will see. since I pinned 3x what they did per week it might be diff though. On a side note I did my last pin 3 days before bloods. I was planning on doing 2 but one thing led to another. 3 days after last pin.
    Thanks for trusting me kev. I get it bro. Lmao. Im jp with you man. Ez,Ex,PP23,Murf are my good buddies. They would never steer the bros in a wrong direction.
    lol nope thats why i am interested in the results because i know you will post 100% truth just as i also believe Murf, Ex, Ez, and pp23 too. I actually didnt know Murf got testing on it done must have missed that thread.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Or forgot lol

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thank you for the kind words brother. I dont think murf has ran the blood yet but that big guy is part of this. and PP23 will be posting his in the next few weeks I believe. In the end all the bros involved will post bloods I have no doubt in my mind.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Bloods are in... Testosterone Serum level was 882 ng/dL.
    Once again Overview...
    I pinned 1.5cc 2x a week Totaling in 3cc a week
    I pinned 1.5cc 3 days before testing.
    I pinned the entire bottle... 3.5 weeks of pinning Omega T400

See results Below...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rep Points

Bloods are in... Testosterone Serum level was 882 ng/dL.
    Once again Overview...
    I pinned 1.5cc 2x a week Totaling in 3cc a week
    I pinned 1.5cc 3 days before testing.
    I pinned the entire bottle... 3.5 weeks of pinning Omega T400

See results Below...
    Not Gucci. Should be higher.

Underdosed basura.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Im not sure if the 3 days post Inject was a factor since the shorter esters may have left or not. But then again I aint the pro at blood analysis. Heavy would have to chime in on that one. Dont think they would make it go up to 1500 even with the short esters though. As of now mex is taking these tests into mind and will be sending out a bottle to a LAB to have it Directly tested before the matter is brought up to OMEGA. Mex is handling it like a pro like always. Kudos Mex.

Rep Points

Im not sure if the 3 days post Inject was a factor since the shorter esters may have left or not. But then again I aint the pro at blood analysis. Heavy would have to chime in on that one. Dont think they would make it go up to 1500 even with the short esters though. As of now mex is taking these tests into mind and will be sending out a bottle to a LAB to have it Directly tested before the matter is brought up to OMEGA. Mex is handling it like a pro like always. Kudos Mex.
    This is why i have always trusted MEX, he will never send out gear he know is bunk or under dosed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast